Just fyi, bitcoin cash is being shilled right now on CNBC by Roger Ver. might have a little pump coming very soon

just fyi, bitcoin cash is being shilled right now on CNBC by Roger Ver. might have a little pump coming very soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI
prnewswire.com/news-releases/grayscale-investments-llc-announces-remittance-of-proceeds-from-bitcoin-cash-sales-300569759.html
youtu.be/nihzliIDWpY
Bitcoin.com
twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744
cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/11/bitcoin-jesus-is-really-really-concerned-about-the-future-of-the-digital-currency.html?__twitter_impression=true
discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
np.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7j5yeq/dream_is_switching_on_bitcoin_cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How the fuck did this prick get away with riding the Bitcoin brand. Isn't Bitcoin trademarked?

Also, fuck Ver:
youtube.com/watch?v=oCOjCEth6xI

This coin has gotten an insane amount of news today. I'm seriously surprised it hasn't pumped yet

last time bitcoin cash was pumped, bitcoin dropped a good amount. get ready to buy some bitcoins boys

I would just delete this before you make core look even stupider.

Seems like asian whales are suppressing the price to accumulate, sounds like a meme but might very well be true in this case

should moon soon the sell off is completed by Xapo, Inc

prnewswire.com/news-releases/grayscale-investments-llc-announces-remittance-of-proceeds-from-bitcoin-cash-sales-300569759.html

Why the fuck are they selling

We got
>okex exchange
>debit card
>cash shuffle
all in the same day

Roger Ver on CNBC

youtu.be/nihzliIDWpY

Checked
Less than 3 weeks til Normie base get their free coins
I'm also noting that I always have to recaptcha a post in Bitcoin (The peer to peer electronic CASH system) threads.
Guess they don't like it

Debit card?

Who wants a Bitcoin Cash Visa debit card? Bitcoin.com is going to be bringing it to you soon!

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940253050731679744

Holy shit that's some huge exposure right there

Find a flaw with his argument

I heard. From a beach, too!

What a chode. But he had a point. BTC transaction fees are ridiculous and transfer rates are slow as fuck.

>LIGHTNING WHEN

To use lightening you have to open your own lightening channel, which means you have to set aside BTC for every two channels, I can't be fucked to do this when i can just insta use it with XRP

Wow, I'm actually surprised the panel supported Roger.

I wonder if he's stupid enough to liken his shit coin being called bcash to black people calling niggers on TV, or if he will claim big blockers are the rosa parks of crypto
What a fucking punk

good interview and the two commentators at the end agreed with him on the superiority of BCH

Bcash is literally a money burning project for Ver and he's too egotistical and stubborn to accept it. Leave him be, he'll never learn.

buying now, it seems like a legitimate tip

Dont forget BCH will be added to COINBASE by Jan 1st for trading kiddies

cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/11/bitcoin-jesus-is-really-really-concerned-about-the-future-of-the-digital-currency.html?__twitter_impression=true

>People actually think BCH would ever flip with BTC

If BTC dies it'll devalue the Bitcoin brand, taking BCH down with it

to get more real bitcoin

>I don't know what a hard fork is.

Its the same chain. The brand is fine, it was Blockstream that hijacked bitcoin. The market will realize this in time.

>Ver
>Bitcoin Jesus

Dude gets lucky with Bitcoin and acts the smartest man around for it. Guy's a cunt

retards

Every post in this thread is made by a bot

Compelling argument.

t. Hillary supporter

Not if Ver spreads the narrative he is spreading in MSM right now before BTC crashes and BCH starts to get merchant adoption.

Don't expect any response, cashies are too busy sucking Roger Ver's enormous cock.

Poor bcore has nobody to support it, Roger is a hero folks listen up

he might be a dick, but he is a winner
normies love winners

I'm well aware of what a hard fork is. You're ignoring the reality that everyone's been pumping money into Blockstream's Bitcoin. Not everyone bought in before July 31st, leaving a lot of people without BCH and just BTC. That's what normies think of as 'true Bitcoin.' The moment something else with Bitcoin in the name takes BTC's place and BTC starts to drop in value, people are going to be confused as to why exactly their Bitcoin is suddenly worth less while another is suddenly gaining in value. It would cause panic exiting of the market and there will be a lack of trust for a while due to people fearing about buying in and a fork making their investment worthless in the end (even if it's a later fork so it wouldn't make sense it would still be the perception by the dumb public). This panic exiting scenario would hit every single crypto, including BCH

>The market will realize this in time.
See above, the market is fucking dumb and if BTC 'dies' people won'y trust another BTC. There's a hell of a lot more of a chance of something else taking over its spot after a real permanent crash occurs

Only bitcoin cash will be accepted in Free Society

I wanna see how badly that place crashes and burns. It'll be a sight to see

>if BTC dies it'll devalue the Bitcoin brand
not if theres another bitcoin to take its place that different enough to say its better.
if there was no bitcoin cash, the death of bitcoin will kill the whole market. but there is a successor to the throne that is essentially bitcoin anyway

If you want to escape BTC crash into VALUEABLE altcoins, check out this discord discord.gg/5DjF5Nd for free advices from a freaking whale. No shitting, check out.

I don't think bitcoin is going to fall to the floor overnight, it'll bleed into alts over the next 3 years.

Compared to which country?

>$100s of dollar transactions?
>unreliable transactions?

Let's relax there, Roger.

its happening

rick chinks will sell their btc and buy up all the cheap bch

>if there was no bitcoin cash, the death of bitcoin will kill the whole market
>I don't think bitcoin is going to fall to the floor overnight, it'll bleed into alts over the next 3 years.

I actually disagree with both of these. The only situation where a market crash doesn't occur in my mind is by a slow overtaking by an alt, preferably a different mining method from BTC as to avoid having miners pull out of BTC and hurt it even further

Once it has a long term downwards trend (like bleeding for 2 weeks straight), people are going to start selling hard in fear because the only reason people buy it these days is in the hope that others will buy it at a higher price.

It has no fundamental value, so no price floor, and its only treated as a get rich quick scheme by the vast majority of buyers, who won't even ever have a bitcoin wallet or use the actual blockchain.

>Dont forget BCH will be added to COINBASE by Jan 1st for trading kiddies
>

Withdrawals only. Why do you shills have to lie?

The public is already primed by MSM to consider BTC a potential bubble. When it bleeds for a long time, its going to start flash crashing at some point.

> See above, the market is fucking dumb and if BTC 'dies' people won'y trust another BTC. There's a hell of a lot more of a chance of something else taking over its spot after a real permanent crash occurs

Yeah, it's like when the DAO crashed ethereum classic and ethereum died forever

Dumbass

they only announced confirmed withdrawals. they never gave a date for trading support. it could happen.

Dont worry to much on the details as its all planned out and will unfold before our eyes, just concern yourself with if you want to come out on top or be left holding the biggest shit bag of all

Coinbase CEO supports BCH over BTC, he wants to add new coins, you can guess where this is going

im holding 50k USD in each one. will i be alright?

The most important thing about where I put my money is trust that I can get it back. Litecoin works and has for years. BCH is a few months old and constantly being shilled by shady scammer types and miners for some reason. There is no reason to buy it, it offers nothing but risk.

A lie is any proposition designed to give a picture other than the truth. Saying "it will happen" is a lie.

>on the superiority of BCH

Whoopdishit. Almost every alt is better than BTC. Hell most alts are better than BCH too, so why aren't you pushing for those?

Ye and the CEO has been on twitter retweeting posts about Cash's good CURRENCY qualities

Litecoin has Segwit, half the reason people are leaving bitcoin.

will it be the 1st? dunno
but bch is gonna get listed and you nkow it.coinbase would be retarded not to

Lol how many litecoins are there compared to Bitcoin's? Does litecoin have segwit? Does segwit destroy the chain of cryptographic signatures rendering any coin that uses it an expensive IOU ledger?

Unfortunately true. Get the facts right.

you obviously didn't watch the interview cause at the end they speculated on bcore as gold was like a 10 trillion market or cash as like 100+ trillion market which one would be better gains

If they actually support BCH I'm gonna be pissed we might get a shitty patch job Bitcoin to go all the way instead of genuinely new and improved coins better suited for the currency job that aren't centralized as fuck in mining. It'll be hard enough killing off the garbage that is BTC as is

people are not stupid. also, checked

as much as it would be nice to have bch on coinbase i dont think its going to happen. it will confuse people and many people will be sending coins to wrong addresses

he'll just sperg and it will drop

coinbase is not stupid, why would they turn down the number 3 position coin to be traded on their site, for political reasons or for financial gains... you figure it out

It's definitely gonna be the first, unless the banksters get their little Mossad/CIA/MI6 buddies around to Brian Armstrong's and put a shotgun to his head. Which is unlikely but considering the stakes and that they can't let the plebs print their own CASH isn't too far out of the realm of possibilities

You need to learn to read tables.

I can't even bother arguing that because the new money coming in I know is completely fucking retarded. They would have to make it very clear what bitcoin cash is and what bitcoin is to everyone who makes an order on them.

>people are not stupid
biz has never been so wrong.

Because it's eternally dropping in hashrate.

I'm agreeing with you

I can't believe people didn't switch their btc to bch at that low a few days ago. At 0.07 it was a steal lmao easiest gains ever

Political reasons are financial. If Blockstream is incentivizing them some way to keep only bitcoin on their site, they will.

look at this sock puppet

>Centralised as fuck in mining
You do realise any number greater than 1 is decentralised and the Chinese miners have publicly stated they only mine Bitcoin for profit to buy Bitcoin Cash?

pretty sure people will do that anyway

flippening between the 2 futures markets would be top kek btw

also would be enough time for normies to read the news for january 1, preserving their bitcoin cash and sending it to 25k

How many coins is irrelevant, only cap matters. Segwit doesn't destroy the chain, it keeps a validated tree of ownership but deletes the data used to validate it.

If segwit and ln don't work litecoin still works better than bch without it and has demonstrated it works for years.

>create a decentralized trustless ledger that can scale up via blocksize
>don't use it, hire Blockstream kikes instead

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Litecoin has segwit, and is philosophically in lockstep with core, nothing is gained by migration to litecoin if core is proven wrong.

Dream Market - the largest Darknet Market - is now... • switching to BCH
I guess that will make some people happy. Particularly those unhappy with the recent spike in bitcoin fees

np.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7j5yeq/dream_is_switching_on_bitcoin_cash/

Only market cap matters? Guess you're all in Shitcoin then, with Ethereum and Bitcoin following in close 2nd and 3rd.
SegWit doesn't destroy the crypto validation chain you say? But then you go own to say
>it deletes the data used to validate it
So what happens when a malicious miner simply creates their own tree, steals your coins and nobody else has or cares about the validation data and the blockchain moves along leaving you in the dust?
t. Charlie brainlet LTC

The argument is bitcoin doesn't work to buy coffee so we should use bcash.

The reality is better alternatives exist and bcash has no track record. Dogecoin is unironically a better choice to buy coffee, the best choice is ltc because ln and segwit will work out fine.

I mean within hours it went to .12.....

Bitcoin cash has the entire track record since the original genesis block retard.

bitcoin cash is utilizing the same blockchain with a block size increase. The track record is the same as bitcoin segwit without segwit and larger blocks.

Nice

BCH is the only legitimate SHA256 POW coin with long term survival prospects

>with long term survival prospects

No PoW coins have long-term survival prospects

With mining difficulty "patches" that have already been gamed by miners. It's a brand new shitcoin shilled by miners who just happen to not be able to exploit bitcoin anymore.

give it up boys, roger ver got wall streets attention, BCH is all over the news now

The difficulty had to be adjusted otherwise mining a block would be impossible due to less hash power. I'm not a fan of it, but it was necessary. All Segwit is doing is blocking the ability to mine for cheaper, which is economically retarded.

True the year 2018 is going to be huge. There can only be one bitcoin

Explain yourself
Proof of Stake cannot be explained to anybody without coming across as a ponzi scheme

Monero does. PoS coinds don't like to be used by black markets. Cardano is even talking about how they can become compliant. Ripple is literally in partnership with Amex. None of them want to be thought of as money laundering.

That's not the argument at all. The argument is that bitcoin all along has been bitcoin cash, and the segwit fork on was a forced hijack, period.

If "ln and segwit will work out fine" then core is in a great and healthy position and there's no need for litecoin, so that doesn't work either. It is in my opinion an idiotic view, but even if you're retarded enough to hold it, it immediately negates any reason to hold litecoin.

In fact thinking really hard about it, I am absolutely at a loss to come up with any reason to hold litecoin period. At least core is "different to the other alts". Litecoin is core minus the massive branding and trade momentum.

Exactly the opposite, no non-pow coins have as of yet been actually proven in production deployment period, and therefore cannot be said to have a long term future until at least empirically validated in principle.

what's better, LTC or BCH?

This is an extremely good short summary of the fundamental issues from a technical perspective.