Small money investors - why waste money on ADA, SC, TRON, XLM, etc?

Small money investors - why waste money on ADA, SC, TRON, XLM, etc?

If any of these coins hit BITCOINS market cap, they'd still be worth LESS THAN $10 per coin.

XLM to the moon yet BTC market cap would = 2.78 per coin. GARBAGE potential.

Check my math. I get % ROI, but where are the 1 dollar BTC - 19k BTC returns coins at?

math ain't that hard hurry up

lowkey trying to shill REQ market cap here help me out

Fuck you xlm is going to $500 and making me a multimillionaire

If XLM hits Bitcoin's market cap, that's about a 111x increase.

Bitcoin went up 22x this year, and about 170x since 2013.

ETH went up 57x this year.

You know the price of an individual coin doesn't matter when used to compare against other coins, right? Since not all these cryptos have the same number of coins....

wow you literally have no idea how investing works...

it's all about what your return per dollar invested is... so if bitcoin goes up 10% and ADA goes up 500% which one made more money, you dumb fucking sperg fuck?

wow ur dumb af
the point is total potential increase
some coins can go up x100, some can't simply due to market cap

if you bought 200k of TRON right now and it went to $10 you would be a millionaire

what a fucking retard

you're dumb, let me help you with math

If you spent 200 dollars on REQ, and REQ hit the BTC market cap, you'd be at almost 300k,

If you spent 200 dollars on ADA, and ADA hit the BTC market cap, you'd be at almost 20k

fuckin autists

what do you want OP? some tips? I have some.

money

I bought XLM a few weeks ago at 2,7 cents. It's now 10+ cents or something. With moons to 15+ cents.

wanted to suggest you some, but whatever

Oh it's more than 14 cents. I guess I wasn't paying attention.

im down
looking at REQ, XBY, and COSS as very low cost entry and x100+++ potential due to supply/mcap
what else ya got?

Have you tried the Ripple without the Cripple?

If I put $200 in REQ, and it hits BTC market cap (i know, i know) it'd be worth like 300k

If I put $200 in XRP, and it hits BTC market cap, it'd be worth like 2.5k

I don't see these as comparable at all. Is my math fucky?

okay. I'll give you 2 tips, I have more but you should be fine with these. LMC and DCT. Buy them now and you're gonna be okay.

damn you weren't lying, these are huge

I absolutely agree OP. With small money, you are much better off going for low market cap coins.

Actually, the quickest, riskiest way to make big money off a small investment is to try to get in early on a coin specifically designed to be pumped and dumped. There have been a lot of these coming out of the bitcointalk forum in the last few months, with notable examples being Ethereum Dark and ZCash Gold. These coins are actively pumped by the devs and often will go x10 in a very short timeframe.

Obviously it's a huge risk, because you're at the mercy of the devs you need to exit before they dump their stash, but when you're playing with $200, I think it might be worth the risk.

I wonder how DCT will compete with TRX
I wonder how LMC will compete with...welp it's unique af FOMO setting in

kek

i'll be really cool and give you projects that may have this potential with increasing risk and ROI as we go down. you're welcome.

>BTC (fuck you)
>BLOCK (DEX)
>BNT (DEX)
>XEL (Distributed computing)
>PIRL (ETH based masternode)
>NUKO (Nip sandbox ETH)

these seem like absolute fucking garbage. If you want a low marketcap coin that will make you a fortune look into BAY (dead serious)

DELET

yeah. DCT is up 15% since I posted it.

We should make screenshots and compare our recommendations in a year.

20%

Lots of competition for DCt, seems really high risk.
LMC looks solid
BAY looks okay but would require mass adoption and there is quite a bit of competition too

Fuck me if ADA hits even 5 bucks one day I can retire

DCT just pumped 30% then dumped a bit, but it's still 20% up.
I recommended you DCT because it's so low now. Of course it has competition, but it's also unique in the way they solve problems. Not gonna shill you should make your opinion based on research, I am just saying - fucking undervalued.
LMC is a gem. Most of my bets are on it.
And BAY. kek. Held this. Then I tried their software, sold that day, I missed some gains, but really... their software was garbage. Bye

Firstly, this is gambling not investing. You're betting that you can cash out of the ponzi scam before it implodes.

So with that out of the way, let's understand that "market cap" is a largely meaningless figure - especially when dealing with an inherently VALUELESS instrument like shitcoin - so it does not represent a ceiling.

If one of the other fake coins were better hyped and gained a bigger following, they could provide better "returns" on your bet.

If you bought shitcoin at $1K, you're up 1700% today. The thing is that shitcoin going from $17K to $34K is only a 50% "return", so we're at the point where you're smarter just buying call options on SPY or selling call options on VXX or UVXY.

The risk/reward ratio is declining substantially with BTC, especially if you are getting in now.

bet you missed out on iota's pump due to "high marketcap" u faglord

Stay poor faggot