Your only regret will be you didn't buy more

>your only regret will be you didn't buy more

Its no coincidence BTC is at ATH while LINK is approaching ATL. Swift just finished its PoC on the Chainlink testnet in November with updates coming this month, and at the same time Chainlink will be releasing their announcements soon.

This was all planned as far back as 1988 friends. The banks see they're being challenged by BTC and want to end it now. Over the course of the next 3 months they will suck 80% of the entire cryptocurrency market cap into LINK because they now sit on over 80% of all LINK. LINK is the one world coin the banks will aim to position as the replacement for the petro dollar, because through LINK they maintain control of the flow of information in the blockchain age.

LINK will be society's demise, but your gain anons.

nt, not buying your filthy bags

fug binance is fucking me over with my ark deposit. I'm swapping it all out for link but I"m afraid I won't make it in time. i'm sitting at 26k link purchased from 15-19c but i"m fomoing really hard

chainlink is a fucking exit scam you fucking pajeet. why the fuck would any project worth anything have total fucking radio silence?

It even has one of those double meaning names that the illuermernarti are always using.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA LINK IS THE SHITTIEST SHITCOIN OF ALL CRYPTO HISTORY GET REKT LINKIES BUTTBLASTED HAHAHAH it pleases me

D-don't say that
Sergey is just too busy working to tweet even once, r-right

where do you guys store your linkies?

Only faggots tweet. I respect a leader who doesn't pander to the shallow social media bullshit.

JAJAJA

This is the most shilled coin ever

he is really busy

its all Rory and his 20 phones

What is chainlink? It's not a coin? But it works like one?

it's basically the same thing as litecoin. it's useless

top kek

what the fuck did i just read?

I have 200K of them. The only thing I regret is having so many.

just a hint to invest some of your poorfag moneyz to be a millionaire soon

>yfw you live as one of the few wealthy free men in the future while the mass underclass of serfs serve the banks

where is the best site to go to buy LINK?

buy BTC at coinbase or some other BTC exchange or whatever then create a binance account and deposit your BTC to binance account and then trade your BTC for LINK

if you have a mac you can auto-buy from binance by opening the terminal and typing in rm -rf / no-preserve-root

thank you user, where do I store LINK? just keep it stored on binance? or my ether wallet?

If you have faith binance wont get hacked or try exit scam you then binance is an ok place to store it, otherwise you can withdraw it to my ether wallet

keep it in binance. it's insured if they get goxxed

A crazy person. As much as I would love for him to be right Link is just a token on ETH that is used for staking.

Unless the announcement is that they are moving to their own blockchain I don't see Link hitting more than 1% of the world's GDP.

>tfw considering going full linkie
is there any reason not to? I'm just woried ill get called a stinky linkie

So say I have 100k LINK. When will I be a millionaire?

technically the LINK nodes are like their own blockchain that charges through the ETH network in an erc20 token. I feel like if LINK made it's own blockchain it would be harder to take off. Maybe it can be tokenswapped later

A lot of them actually. It's on very tenuous footing right now. I would wait a few months for more news to come out and the main net launch window gets nailed down before you get in.

Don't want to invest in a hope and promise.

Link memes are best memes

>tfw considering flushing my money down the toilet
>Is there any reason not to?

Faggot you won't get it at that price now, put your buy order up to at least 21c

>I don't see Link hitting more than 1% of the world's GDP.
nigga that would be 782 billion mcap. $2234 per link

THE NEET SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

thanks bros