IT LIVES!

We alive now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS
entethalliance.org/members/
i.4cdn.org/biz/1513041078599.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its being too stable for my taste

Either this means itll moon so hard we will miss the moon and land on a new unkown planet

Or it will fucking do nothing

its time

we are above 500 for now.

an unplanned moonmission.

unplanned moon moission, but litcoin went to mars already,

when are you selling?

I am never selling.

LTC and BTC are shit coins and there is literally nothing that either of them can do that ETH cannot.

oh didnt see

still. Thats barely an increase over the past few weeks. Itll go back down again probably.

Hope it reaches new highs and stays there though

yeah, it has been somewhat disappointing for now but we have healthy growth. BTC and LTC that shit is not healthy and is going to correct hard.

fuck this shit coin never moves

i dont care about the god damn transacation fees or the fucking speed if its not worth jack shit. i hope this coin dies off

OK you and your buddies FUD attempt on Discord is painfully obvious. Over the last hour you all have been posting the same shit.

We all see you.

the fuck are you talking about retard? im literally just by myself watching the price of this unfucking movable coin shit the bed. fuck off dumb retard.

> js
Its shit

The fucking normie money is real.

$800 EOY

when are you selling?

never, maybe when i retire.

Lets go mETHeads!

Everyone at work is buying coins.

"how are your iota man"
"my light coin are up 10%, smashing it"
"yes bro screw shares"
"bitcoin too expensive but all in on dash coin"
"yes man, killing it"
"just need it to rise 11 more and that's the fees covered too, easy money lads"

All day they talk like this, shouting their excitement.

"not getting involved user? Easy money, I can show you how, we've got a trading group on whatsapp"

Fucking kill me, I have 500k+ worth but I'm not saying shit. They need to go. Work is no longer sustainable

why havent you quit wage cucking already. I reached 750k today but I quit when my cryptofolio reached 50k during spring this year.

Lol trying to shor this shit won't work now. We going to 520USD.

I have a really good job that's gives me free rent and great pay. The company is chill as fuck too, financial tech so try and put on a Google/apple style of work.

Will leave on good terms when hit a mill incase need work in future

Bull trap take profits and buy back in lower

Will not play this game this time. Last time fucking Bitstamp "crashed" and couldn't buy back. Will ride it out in correction (meaning stopping at 510USD tomorrow morning).

Smart fella

>free rent
dude thats incredible

Wtf is that, Genjicoin?

Only for the first two years unfortunately (14 months in)

Opposite for me.

I've been telling everyone to start buying since I started working there. Now that it's skyrocketing no one will talk about it because they don't want the "I told you so" to come out.

I had a really good job as well. Work whenever I want (developer) as long as I got shit done. Almost never had to deal with customers. But crypto is just way more exciting to work with.

what do you live with your fucking mommy? 50k isnt shit

Still. Thats a fortune. At least it would be in my jewish country.

this really irritates me
>did you see ripple is killing it today? up 5%
doesn't help that bloomberg tv won't shut up about bitcoin and bitcoin futures

but even if i reach $1m (which i won't, started way too late) i couldn't quit my job, that's nowhere near enough to live off

Post yours, nigger. Show me that exchange portfolio, not that blockpholio larp shit. Show your transaction logs so I can look up your wallet.

50k is enough to live on for at least a year in pretty much any city mate. Also, I just knew this was coming and that I was a decent trader when I quit. I had for over a month straight made hundreds every day just from trading.

Fucking hell dude. On the other hand as soon as I saw ltc pumping past 160 it was obvious there was a stupid money flood coming in, scooped some extra coin and ETH before hand. Probably makes me stupid money as well. But I'm seeing 30% portfolio growth over night and rising, so for the moment I don't really care, I hold anyway.

Dumping commence AARRGHH

Very painful to hear, they think 30% is insane and they all start quoting wolf of Wallstreet and the big short while planning holidays.

A mill is my target to setup my business which I've been working on for a while. Plus it's gbp not usd and post tax, so bit higher than you think.

Tfw lost the balls to trade last January and only hold now. Couldn't trade for a job.

noooooooooOOOOOOOOo

it aint even slightly unexpected. this is gamechanger

mooning just begun

Oh fuck thats big

It's pumping again AHHHHH

UBS - A company that has $935bn in assets is using Ethereum. This is fucking huge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBS

entethalliance.org/members/

Hey stinky linkies is this going to ruin your bank partnerships?

i.4cdn.org/biz/1513041078599.png sorry no embed skills

two sigma?

>Centralised oracles

5000$

This. If I wanted risky investments with zero utility I'd trade penny stocks. Ethereum is a long term hold for it's utility.