Neo was not the one, WTC just got mainland China government contract

wtcwaltonnews.com/2017/12/11/xiamen-iot-partners-with-taiwan-cloud-service-and-zhangzhou-municipal-government/

Including Government funds to start ico`s in Walton Blockchain (Blockchain out in Januar)
42% of circulating coin just got taken of marked, held for genesismaster nodes.

Binance down to 360K coin left. No sellwalls!
Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/okex/
twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/934250840679788544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rumoured to have 1mil/tx pr sec.
Wallet out tommorow.

Goddamn these Walton fucks know how to manipulate a market. Let's gooooo

OKEx listing in 5 hours.
In talks with Bithump and Bifinex since 2 weeks ago

>Municipal

Mmm, comfy hold for the night

They got rights to make ico incubators for chinas "Sillicon Valley". That is fucking huge

WTC writing about WTC how legit is that?

Lol it’s news from the company

Go read chinesse sites then. This is info sharing to foreign investors.

>Taiwan
>China
Pick one

Taiwan and Zhangzho

>Zhangzho Municipal Government
It is the fucking local council and a Taiwanese cloud company. Nothing to do with the Chi9nese state. It is a fucking principality. They have no more power than a local town council or mayor. It is nothing. Hense it is dropping to under $7.

looks like my masternode is about to pay off.

whats OKEx?

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/okex/

Name another cryptocompany with ties to Chinese officials. And funding for building ico incubators on theire platform.

Just bought 2 of these as soon as I saw the news. At least I'm on board I guess.
It's not much but it's better than nothing.

Hey there, pajeet

hi pajeet

I had a 100 iota. I sold 4 to buy 2 Walton's.

>Chinese officials
You mean the local pajeet mayor? Their local funding is not even from the state. This is a principality level ting. It is like saying fucking Housten is hiring HSBC to look into its accounting so now the USA endorses and funds HSBC. Except WTC isn't HSBC. I have WTC on my books but I am not propogating your BS article to fomo your failed P&D. Or did you buy into it and now you have bags?

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/934250840679788544

Here are mayor and government officials signing deal.

Just getting approval from any chinese officals to build ico is fucking big deal. And they want to implement IOT from walton to build smart city. Why u fud?