*silently moons*

*silently moons*

i'm just waiting for my alts to reach my sell level so I can invest in this gem ;_;

Why is Rai not on Blockfolio?
Bought 100 this afternoon.

Why wait? Already missed out on a bunch of gains

Also bitgrail is taking a dump

there's a captcha factory here where i live and we are working superhard on raiblocks. to the moon we go!!!

Which exchange do you recommend to buy this?

when it dips, i'll buy it

buy on bitgrail

LOL

it's not dipping

bitgrail
but it's having a tough time rn

WTF is this fucking shitcoin hahahahahhahahahahaha?
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.
My sides.
People buy shit that isn't on or rumoured to be on coinbase? WOW!

lol, nice try.

It's making me rich so fuck off

4x within last 2 weeks.
10x soon

Check the weekly and the monthly chart cuck. It will dip but it will be a brief shallow one. We're in a chad dick growth pattern.

I bought on bitgrail the other day and withdrawal has been pending for over a day and now there site isn't even loading. Getting worried that I got exit scammed. Haven't even heard of this shit exchange until a few days ago.

nah it will dip, buying at 0.8

Because it is only on shit exchanges that blockfolio doesn't monitor. The same reason I haven't bought it yet. I have better things to do and plenty of other things to invest in. The amount of attention it is getting is crazy.

LMAO

>implying you will ever see it at 0.8 ever again

Because people are retarded and think it's better to wait for 0 return rather than cut your losses and turn them into gains.

The HODL meme is a cancer in disguise.

when it gets to major exchanges it will be too late to make serious profits.

then its already too late with the recent rises... unless you count 5x gains is being serious profits

t. retarded normie

It will dip boyo hope you get out before that point. It will dip/crash because expect it to eventually. So a small dip becomes a huge crash