How much does it take to "make it" for you guys?

How much does it take to "make it" for you guys?

I'm a simple lad 6 mill would be plenty

Double my ROI I would be happy. so around 2.1 k

To "make it" about 1 mill after taxes so I can live comfortably without worrying too much.

30k. 3k for a car, 17k for a miner setup and a year's worth of deposits. 10k to invest in all the shit coins that aren't minable with low MC and hope one moons :P

$500k. That kills all debt + gives me 5 years worth of salary to use as the seed for my own crypto hedge fund.

1.875 mil
usd

need to double 4 more times

hopefully crypto doesn't crash before then i'm thinking 1.5 years and i'll be gold

i just want to pay off my mothers mortgage and my uni debt desu

I don't understand those that are like 1 million isn't enough.

I guess if you want that stupid unnecessary yuppie lifestyle.

1 million gets you a town house and honda civic fully paid off maybe a 1/3 of your stack. For there invest and have your own e business.

I guess if you want a mansion and some fat cunt wife and kids with private school then yeah its' not enough.

$1M after cap gains.

300k and ill be comfortable, 750k and ill have had made it.

I have a house and a business but some business debt I need to get rid of and a mortgage id like to wipe out. Then I can be comfy.

deposits = rent for the data centre and I meant to say 'fees'. As for day to day money I will get by with whatever I have. Oh I would probably get 5k between btc and things too not all 10k into shit alts. Half and half and probably 1k of it to trade with.
If I can get there in 6 months I will be happy. Then another 6 months to make 100k I have estimated. Which I would invest in stocks/property/crypto and just keep piling the money in. Give or take 5 years I should have enough to retire. Or that is the plan.

how much could you "pay" yourself yearly w/ that kind of money? Would't the interest alone be enough to live off of?

4 mill. That's my retirement target.

>I don't understand how other people want different things in life

Right where I’m at. Good luck to you sir.

I only ask because every thread dictates you need X amount to make it but they never list how much money that is
I live in a small town so I personally could live happily and work free if I just get 500,000

Same, ill be happy with 100-200 to kill all debt and have some savings though.

It is not enough in some areas. My family is here but at the end of the day if forced to relocate if not to just prevent burning through resources too fast so be it.

A decent amount of sustained passive income, enough so I didn't have to work, but probably still should to further my wealth as much as possible. For me this is around 5k a month.

$3 million

How much for mansion, kids in private school, and supermodel wife instead of fat cunt?

200k, 50 to pay off my student loan, 50k in savings and 100k to keep in crypto

Above £2000000

At least $50M

1mil from 1776 adjusted for inflation today

300K starting salary

three million dollars the least. For me its the kinda money you could potentially retire on with middle class lifestyle

I have a series of tiers of making it:

>make back initial investment
>pay off remaining student loans
>replace 14 year old car
>buy house (mortgage) or,
>buy house (cash)
>retire

I need about 1.8 million to cover all of that and have a large enough base investment to life off passive gains the rest of my life.

20mil or so.
100 mil would be nice

where I live

Decent house 4 mil
private school 2 kids 1 mil
you then need 4 mil more to get kids houses becuase they will never get jobs that pay that much to buy a house, all workers are wage salve.

then for cost of living you need 10 mill in property to get an income stream

so 20Mill

To everyone saying they need more than 1M you are aware you could stake $1M worth of crypto and have a $100k/year salary right?

1 Million isn't enough to live off of the rest of my life, not even close.

>private school 2 kids 1 mil

LARP

>To everyone saying they need more than 1M you are aware you could stake $1M worth of crypto and have a $100k/year salary right?

I do intend to still be in some crypto but making it doesn't include me being reliant on bitcoin to not collapse, I want enough fiat to live for the rest of my life with a healthy crypto stake in addition.

$100k at least. Currently at 7k.

Oy vey

My man. Just 1 million and I can NEET it up for life, and if my crypto performance over the last 6 months (~7x) happens to my current investment, I'll be there. So close!

I just need like 100k

~20k for my metal shop equipment
~80k to monthly dividend stocks

Thrn ill happily sell scrap sculptures at swap meets and add the income into stocks and building my brand.

>crypto hedge fund

You dumb nigger, how do you hedge against any crypto investment? It literally can't be done. Your 'hedge fund' would have no real way of managing it's risk. Only an idiot would put money into that