XLM, The Sleeping Giant

This is the coin with most potential to explode the way ADA and IOTA did recently (keep going up when you think you're too late and missed the pump)

Why: Huge news just waiting to be released (as teased by IBM in the AMA... partnership with major "Money Maker")

Why: Hype died down, so value already came down a bit so it has more room for growth

Why: Teeka tiwari already confirmed the major news will be released THIS MONTH. That could be the 31st, but it could be tomorrow just as easily

Is there any coin with bigger potential for December? If so, please let me know.

everyone is just going to shill their own bags. buy some raiblocks, btw.

WAKEY SNAKEY

Pajeet

this shilling does not work here

go away

Raiblocks and Request Network for coming year.

Yep, out of everything this month it has the most potential. Team rocks. Coin works really well. Significant partnerships - the real kind, like where banks actually use the damn thing to save themselves money. All that plus big news and good ol Teeka's hints and man oh man. People went apeshit over IOTA's "partnerships" news, gonna be fun to see what happens to this.

Nah this is just a discussion, not a shill. I don't give a fuck if you buy, and I don't even necessarily think it's a good idea to buy right now with BTC raging.

I own a bunch just because I'm afraid of missing out on the news.

Getting a little impatient but still excited for the potential here. I actually believe in this.

too bad market cap and supply is garbage and this coin will never go above 1$

Yeah exactly, with all the "fake partnership" news that comes out, XLM is like one of the only coins that has landed REAL partnerships.

I know it's been getting a higher floor lately, but it's still probably one of the most undervalued coins and most likely to pull a rise into the top 10 soon out of anyhting else I know.

your talking about the supply being too big, do you know anything about this coin or what its gonna be used for?

biz stupid as always, you do not matter, abu dhabi , dubai and hong kong shekels are superior to your burger money.

There seems to be a 1450 Satoshi wall for XLM, when do yall think XLM will actually break it? Will the announcement tomorrow take us to the moon?

i just bought $200 pray for me

Yeah I think it can because whatever news they have in store is a surprise, so not as priced in as many news.

It failed 1450 yeah, but that pump was basically based on pure hype and whale games, not anything truly significant. And besides, at this point 1450 is like a 2X lol

Not sure anything huge will come tomorrow by the way. But I'd be very happy if it does! This is a ticking time bomb.

I bought in at 750 and then at 1000 cause of hype, but im pretty confident I can make a nasty profit off of XLM. Ideally we will get another fat dip in between the 13th and the 18th so that I can make even more off of it.

Sorry not to be rude but bitbay you dumb fuck...

Fuck it never ends. When can I take my profits safely without fear of missing out on more?

maybe you can clarify for me, ive heard people say this cant and wont moon because too much in circulation and too high of marketcap, like ripple. is this not true?

If you're not holding some stellar you really don't want to make easy money. Q1 is anticipated to be big as indicated in the AMA recently with the IBM dev. This has. Already done a 3x the past 2 weeks but was way undervalued until now. Still time to accumulate.

Two words..

>financial remittances
>South East Asia and Africa

tfw cardano exploded. its been at its current price forever.

lmao if XLM hit the market cap of BITCOIN right now it'd be less than 10 dollars per coin

good luck faggot

Literally a rocket

>not buying at 300 sats

Most people who say that don't really know what they're talking about. To sum it up:

Market cap: The more this grows, the more money you make. If market cap doubles, the price does, and you double your money. If sometihng already has high market cap, it might be more "discovered" so harder to grow, but many coins with high market cap have mooned recently: LTC, IOTA, ADA, XLM, etc. I mean XLM just 2xed days ago off hpye alone.

Supply: This will determine what the "price" looks like. But what it looks like is only psychological. If you double from 20 cents to 40 cents, that's the same as doubling from $50 to $100 on your end. There is a psychological effect, but nothing more. It could even be argued that high supply makes something appear cheaper to buy, which is appealing to people.

Literally a niggercoin

How retarded can you be, the price of a coin is completely irrelevant. The market cap shows you how much it's worth.

>shill harder and i may have been able to faggot

DYOR faggot
See
That’s the market you want and Lumens is targetting that

how retarded can you be
if you bought $200 in XLM, if the market cap hit BTC's, it'd be worth 2.5k
If you bought $200 in REQ, and the market cap hit BTC's, it'd be worth 300k

learn math u dumb fucking cuck

xrp levels soon

Comfy holding 7k at 800 sats. SatoshiPay and IBM partnership will be a huge benefit for XLM for the next few years.

i'm in with about 15k of these little space rockets.

This is seriously one of the best coins right now.

See you at the dealership.

Fuck you guys, im sitting at 4.9k

This coin is incredible, people really believe in it, it's the only coin they didn't sell when btc started mooning.

A coin besides lite coin that protects you against the upcoming btc correction AND still has room to grow is pretty incredible.

Not unironically buying 100k during ibm news

Is it possible for this to hit $2 within 6 months?

I doesn't really matter. I have 30k but the price can never reach more than maybe 1 dollar since there are so many Lumens. We'll never get rich off this.

can anyone give a brief rundown, I couldn't figure much out from their website

Financial remittances.

this, why do people insist its gonna hit 3 dollars or some shit

oh sorry, I thought this thread was about ADA

Well the satoshipay was already priced in as the event in germany was the 7th december, while mugs were talking about it yesterday like it was new, and not the cause of the surge on the 8th and 9th.

This "money maker" is the largest Russian bank . It was not named dropped, but they will use hyperledger technologies of IBM. Noted though crypto use are illegal in russia.

So meh.

there are some good discussions over on reddit on the issue. Some theories include Austraial Securities Exchange, Goldman Sachs, etc.

No one seems to think this is priced in or that the russian bank or satoshi pay have anythign to do with it.

I certainly don't, mostly because Teeka Tiwari said buy high and we can expect similar gains to IBM. That means something huge, not some lame russian shit

Incredible.

Not incredible. "Stellar"!

Alright let me break it down for ya:

If XLM was worth as much as Ripple, 1 XLM would be about $0.55. That'd be a 4x increase by the way.

If XLM was worth as much as Bitcoin Cash, 1 XLM would be about $1.36. 10x increase.

So if you think that this has a brighter future than Ripple or Bitcoin Cash, then those gains aren't out of the question. If you think a coin like Ripple is as high as any bank-associated coin can ever go, then yeah, $0.50ish is your ceiling. If you think there's room for growth in this space factoring in mass-adoption then yeah, you could see a $3 XLM someday. Maybe not next year, but someday.

Sounds plausible

this guy gets it

Sleeping being the operative word

>looks at IOTA
>looks back at XLM
>looks at IOTA's supply cap
>looks back at XLM's supply cap
>looks at IOTA's prod....uct...
>looks back at XLM's functioning product
>looks at IOTA's part.....ner......shi.....ps.......
>looks back at XLM's confirmed partnerships

Next ATH and I'm selling. This has gone far enough.

Yes, I agree, it is asleep, and I personally wish it would wake up because I already own a shitload. Like hurry the fuck up and announce something already.

But for buying, sleep is good.

Haha. Well played, sir.

going from .15 to 1 dollar wont get you rich? how poor are you homie?

There are a LOT of niggers. Use this as an advantage.

Haha... yeah.

Like unless you are only playing with a completely pussy amount of money, a 6X should be at LEAST enough to get you STARTED towards riches.

Ok, but don't forget that fresh money is pouring in via satoshipay/paypal.

I'm steadily buying more lumen and it's one of the first altcoins I bought.

I don't really know why though but I keep buying more and holding

I really want to accumulate 1 million lumens before $1