WEW lads

Almost shorted LTC with my whole stack at .11 today.

you should short it now. litecoiners dump hard

SHORT NOW SHORT NOW SHORT NOW SHORT NOW SHORT NOW SHORT NOW SHORT NOW SHORT NOW

YESSSSSS WE SHORTED THE TOP OF LITECOIN
LAMBOLAND HERE WE FUCKIN COME!

Fuck it. I'm dumping my LINK bags and shorting with max leverage. I didn't need to sleep tonight anyways.

THIS IS IT! 245! ADD TO THOSE SHORTS! THIS IS THE EXACT TOP OF THE FIBBIONOCIO CHANNEL AND THE PERFECT TIME TO SHORT LITECOIN!

2 6 6

WE OFFICIALLY +100%ED

I hope all you bitcoin Chads got those shorts in, it's a long way down for LTC!

Don't worry about 249, it's just a blowoff top, feel free to add a bit more to the position.

REEE binance wont transfer to Polo

FUCK ITS CRASHING

I can't believe this shit. $160 to $270 in the matter of 8 or so hours. I sold at $190 thinking its already huge moon was nearing the end. WHAT THE FUCK??

So what are you all gonna buy with your LTC short payouts? I'm thinking diversify old world, you know? Maybe pay off my mom's loans and get her a nice new car, but mostly just safe old man investments so that it can slowly grow and be preserved.

>LTC up almost 80% in a single day

What the absolute fug. Imagine if someone went all in at the low. They would have doubled their money in ONE DAY. So this is the power of crypto...

FUCK CHINKS NUKE CHINA NAO!

I tripled my money... I bought in a $97 a week ago. I even had to change the price of an item I am selling on cryptopia marketplace from 2LTC to 1LTC because it mooned so hard.

Meant for

I'm praying it continues to moon at this point. I want to short once it hits $250

Damn dude. Just imagine if you held

Fuck it full leverage short at .140 wish me luck boyos.

Up around 10 cents

I'll meme with you brother.

WE MADE IT

6 FUCKING DOLLARS!!!!

WE
WUZ

I WANT TO SEE RED!!!!

Don't worry about the pop! We've already got our positions in! We're set! STRONG HANDS BOYS It's about HOLDING but this time it's about HOLDING your SHORTS

I want to laugh at the faces of those weak hand faggots who shorted early. This is going strong.

I think we have the bigger whales on our side. Who here /teamshort/?

It's hard to tell at this point. These next few 5 min candles will be very telling.

Is this the official LTC shorting thread?
shorted @ .01429 on polo...
It's 1 am, I'm gonna sleep, let us pray for kek.

DONT GO TO SLEEP user! NEVER SLEEP WITH A SHORT OPEN

>not living on the edge
What are you, a boomer?

is it me or is it kinda trending downwards?

Congratulations to all the Chads out there who had the balls of steel to short the bull
Here's to you

I closed when I saw that 27 BTC buy order. Someone was wanting to make their presence known.

Weak hands. Just turn the chart upside down when you're shorting and pretend the red candles are green.

Actually back in at .01389 it's definitely going down from here with no brakes.

litecoin is going to pump again in 1 hour screencap this. TRUST SENPAI. Buy the lull while you can.

3 candles with no movement what does this mean?

Listen to user, sleeping on shorts is like falling asleep while overdosing on heroin

it meen u ned too doo a refresh

I love margin trading. It's like watching an MMA fight of whales.

Keep an eye on that huge sell order at .0141 if that disappears shorters are fucked.

HOPE YOU CLOSED YOUR SHORTS AND WENT LONG