Nocoiners beware, youre in for a scare

Nocoiners beware, youre in for a scare.

Ripple is rising, approaching ATH

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/13023-ripple-lyft-uber/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ATH is >$0.40. When an alt is available to trade directly for fiat, then you shouldn't value it in bubblecoin. Especially when it's something like XRP, where the price has stayed virtually the same no matter what bubblecoin does.

xrpchat.com/topic/13023-ripple-lyft-uber/

Same guy predicted virtually all other major partnerships Ripple announced in the past before it was made public.

Big things.

Moon?

Possible.

Intradesting.
I won't be buying any more than the 2.5k I already have but still, looking good.

>9.5 bill market cap
>$0.24

Realistically, how much higher can the price actually go? Doesn't seem like much room for profit to me

STOP VALUING POSSIBILITIES WITH MARKET CAP. IT'S A SHITTY VALUATION TOOL.

Solely my speculation, but I think it's Google pay and Coinbase.

Out of curiosity, do you know BTC market cap when it was .25c? I really dont know, its not a fair comparison but just to give an idea.

Say that to IOTA or BTC or DASH or LTC or fuck man do you get it yet?

XRP > BTC

Ding ding ding. Winner

Look Im in this for the long haul. I'm confident in the target demographic with ripple and its uses with banks. Look at the rise across USDT/XRP. At least look at it and think, don't just shut down the idea. Don't be one of the millions who regret.

and if so explain? seems like a straight forward valuation?

How many are you holding. Going to buy a few thousand more

Not that many lol

no worries m8, it looks solid, and if it can replace SWIFT in asia/europe ill cum buckets

Yeah Im fairly confident in it. Didnt risk anything I wasnt willing to lose. I have about 1k right now.

It's not straight forward. The ONLY thing market cap takes into consideration is the current price (the last sell/buy) and multiplies it by circulating supply.
That's it.
It does not take into account volume, market depth, volatility or even market adoption rate. So how could it be a valid valuation tool when it ignores every other market indicator?

Example: XRP currently has a MC of $9 billion. So most of the brainlets on this board conclude that "in order for XRP to double in price, 9 billion of new capital needs to be introduced".
Wrong. You don't need to re-buy every single fucking coin to move the price. Only what's in the market between the current price and target price. So on poloniex right now there's only 6 million dollars in sells sitting between 24c and 48c.

Its a very very rough and rudimentary valuation. 1 tiny part of a whole that the brainlet crypto community can't wrap their pea-brains around.

This shit has done nothing but bleed for me where is this ATH you're talking about

Where can i buy ripple? Is it transferable to gdax if they add it there?

So would it be the average cost and average amount of volume of XRP on each exchange?

just sold 3k ripple to buy LTC.

ripple will announce the partnerships, price will pump to 0.4, and then dump back to normal, like it always does.

by the way, the upcoming "household name" partnerships are for xRapid which doesn't even USE XRP, so i don't know why you nigs are getting hype lool

So would what be? A proper valuation of a coin worth? I would say average price, volatility, volume, use cases, circulation AND maybe market cap.

Market cap is only good for a very rough and instantly recognizable guide to market share and size. It's better in equities because you can determine the size of the company based on MC (nano-cap, micro-cap, small-cap etc). So when trading a stock and it has a MC of 20 million, you knows it's a nothing company thats doesn't offer dividends and isnt turning a profit.

MC in crypto should only be used as a very rough guide to market share and size. XRP is 9 billion so its a top 10 and big coin in the space. Probably widely traded and circulated.

XRL is 10 million. Its a piss-small coin, only exists on two tiny exchanges and has fuck all volume. you can see from the MC it doesn't even compare to XRP at this point.

BTC is king dick. It's in the news, its the trading pair on every fucking exchange, its the medium used to cash out to fiat on nearly every platform available and exists in every country on the planet. Obviously it's no1 as indicated by its market share (MC)

Market cap alone is not a metric of value or price potential alone. Not even close.

strapped in, thrusters initiated 2 years ago. destination set, accelerating continues, stage 2 thrusters are a go. congratulations brethren. we are all going to make it.