I don't think any company is threatened by cryptocurrencies, but the dollar may be threatened by cryptocurrencies

>I don't think any company is threatened by cryptocurrencies, but the dollar may be threatened by cryptocurrencies
>[nervous laughter by TV hosts intensifies]

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lO-vKfMApCE
youtu.be/lsNEZjgPPtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's so much the USG can do against crypto, like pump some rounds into that fat chinks head.

Just bought 100k, thanks.

That means that the kikes are fucked

In the future we'll be laughing at the thought of physical money when everything is digital.

Because companies rely on the dollar and corporate greed to gouge out the people and take without consequence. Crypto helps alleviate this and redistribute the wealth. TV host also probably knows the network doesnt want spooky asian scaring all the old white folks with talk of dollar being rekt by internet muney

he meant exactly what he said

>litecoin creator

He means if I can also spend an appreciating asset I won't hold any depreciating USD anymore.

>whoa looks like we're going off the deep end here, thanks for being on

Stupid cunt interviewer, meme money is the future

and its crashing

Stop being brainlets. It means the governments will step in if they think their centralized currency is threatened and their people use something that cannot be controlled. See: Venezuela

Here's the interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=lO-vKfMApCE

The quote is near the end. I like when one of the hosts said after, "We've gone off the deep end here..."

>etherium
2:04 kek

>I get that its like a fiat currency like the USD

Dohohohohoho the damage control on the jewish media fucking hell

>WE LOST CONTACT

OK CONTROLLED OPINION LADY ANSWER WHY IT WONT DROP AS FAST AS IT WENT UP

OH MY GOD BUTTCOIN TO 10MILLION I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

How sad is tha the interviever has literally zero knowledge about these "new currencies" they are supposed to inform the viewers bout.

where can i watch this

They dont know anything they are just there to FUD it as much as possible without making it obvious

Do you think the FED will have to bring back the gold reserve to compete with Bitcoin once it reaches 1 mil?

>Gentlemen...

Don't see any jewing there.
>Let him speak his opinion
>Didn't counter his statement
>Didn't whiteknight fiat
I guess the deep-end comment was more of a "well 'we threaten the dollar' a pretty bold statement for something that's been out for less than 10 years and mainstream for less than a month"

>dumb bitch puts expert in air quotes
>negro attack dog
>the joint techie snicker after he says it will threaten the dollar
aww yis

They're still coming up with a narrative...give it time

I think they asked really fair questions. Poor Charlie was terrified

>Gentlemen, good to have you here
What did she mean by this?

kek
she handled that rather well

>autistic asian
ourguy

based charlie will have the last laugh

Charlie Lee is such an autist.

and that's why Litecoin will soar far beyond the moon

Did you expect Chad to create something like Litecoin back in 2011?

Since the autist is confirmed, I'm doubling down.

oy vey!!!!

this man literally has inverse charisma. and then just spouts cryptolibertarian memes

i seriously hate him

Wow they were extremely uncomfortable hearing that lol. These crypto Devs are about to start having their feeds cut after this.

This.

>Like, sheets of paper? With shitty pictures on them? Wouldn't they fall apart really quickly?

It's like writing on clay or wax tablets. Just, what?

It really wasn't that bad up until the end. the pajeeta on the left was extremely refined and well spoken. They pick on charlie because he's such autist for the spotlight. fucking idiot he is though. the casters are all no coiners obviously. (((they))) put them on the attack

His answers were more to the point pajeeta sounded brainwashed I hate where media has taken us

Based Charlie. His answers were good.

>What did he mean by this?
Autism.

Whenever the cryptocurrencies marketcap will be too high and they will be seen a menace for the real money, Governments will ban cryptocurrencies.

Everything to 0, Monero to $1 milion dollar/coin.

>commentator laughs
>guests laugh
>charlie does sinister anime laugh
Was too good

I don't know why Veeky Forums but I made this video because I couldn't get enough of his laugh.

youtu.be/lsNEZjgPPtY

/ourguy/

That fucking idiot needs to study the basics of economics.

Perfect, i expected a slowmo replay but that was even funnier

>btc has value because people think it does
>crypto aren't controlled by other countries
Hmmm

Why do you think trump sent the treasury to fort nox?

the dude's got the charisma of a wet towel

Id be cautious around a chad founder, chainlink 2.0
The fact that hes pure autist should show he takes pride in the coins growth

this kek

>Crypto helps alleviate this and redistribute the wealth.

Get real man, putting money in crypto is no different than gambling. Not surprised that hypocritical commies support this shit.

>gentlemen