This might not seem relevant now but it will later

This might not seem relevant now but it will later.

Biz, what would you do if you were me? If hiding in the closet, black guy knows Im there, how could I gain advantage over him and kill him first?

Point the mirror in his direction to spook him

What? You have a shotgun just fucking aim at the door and blast him when he walks in.

OR

Shoot the wall behind you multiple times till you can crawl through, sneak up behind him and choke him out like the Chad you are.

Camp in the closet, wait for him to leave room b and then blast him.

Run out of the closet screaming full volume completely naked with shotgun in hand and at the same time piss and shit yourself then proceed to blast him.

but if he knows Im there, wont he just swing his arm around or a decoy and fire? how can I better protect myself?

Jerk off in the closet, if he opens the door call him a fag for looking. He'll leave

Unless he's a fag, then you're literally fucked

Use the fact that he thinks you're in the closet to your advantage.
Call 911 first. then move to a position(make sure he doesn't see you) outside the closet. Get behind some other object so you aren't seen. Wait for him to come out and check the closet. When his back is turned blast him.

Do you have any fried chicken?

follow the guide

Not having a fried chicken pitfall trap in 2017.

Fuck not this guy again.

Shoot through the wall idiot.

If you have slugs you’ll have no problem.

ok, how does he know your there in the first place? dumb scenario or missing alot of info, which im guessing is the later part for w/e your raisons are, but... chance are, the black guy being black, is probably not going to use the sight, and stick his arm around the corner and try to shoot you and run off after shooting 3 shots or untill you fire toward his direction due to their cowardly instinct when alone... so i would say your best bet is, be as low as you can be on your belly or your side, its surprisingly difficult for normies to shoot anything thats not on a perfect height like in a indoor range. its a dumb answer but you didnt really provide much scenario and variables. but if he knows that you had a gun or not is the biggest factor. if he thought your unarmed, the nog is obviously going to be overly confident and be walking fast or jogging toward you with almost no time to react by the time you take your shot. if he knows your armed, and hes not 100% retarded or on drugs, then he probably will call his nigger buddies to burn your house down. why would anyone try some faggy hollywood shit.

Shoot the door from where you are, the ricochet will close it. Walk out and fire through the wall. You will have a huge advantage shooting through the wall w a shotgun vs a regular pistol

i cant shoot through the wall bro what if I miss

with his gun he could rapid fire me through the hole

Just do it

Niggers too dumb to shoot through walls

I give the biz guarantee that his first instinct will not be to shoot back through the hole that just had a hole put through it.

fuck it rush him you have shotgun its better close range

You play too much pubg