GUYS?

GUYS?

WTF?!

In

THERES NO FUCKING OFFICE

What does this mean?

Ok and?

linkies explain yourselves

Sergey lives in a hostel to save as much money as possible to dedicate himself to LINK?
Truly God's hodl.

Fake

IT WAS A FUCKING IPHONE REPAIR SHOP THE WHOLE TIME

Fake and gay. Sage.

FAKE

IT WAS A SCAM ALL ALONG

EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stinky Linkies BTFO

Sergey at sxsw with docusign = page 4.

Fake fud bs to the top!

Plz be honest OP, some people put their student loans into these things.

At least we arent holding some fucking triangle shitcoin like you deluded POS Arkies

kek

OP isn't lying, this is the state of things. I went over there 1 month ago and talked to the guy from HOSTEL MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LLC. He said he had met Sergey and Steve, and Steve was the more personable one, and Sergey was more 'cerebral'. He said they had moved to an office on California St, but they haven't updated it on the website. This is their old office.

Ring the doorbell, the password is "Rory sent me"
Goodluck.

It's a virtual office lol. Lots of startups do that. There's whole companies like Regus who help you set this up. A major influential financial blogger who was prominently featured on Wall Street Oasis will be coming out with a feature on ChainLink in the next couple weeks. Get in while the Saturn V is still on the launch pad.

Can you please give any insight into how you know this?

If you're not in ChainLink right now, you REALLY hate money.

SELL SELL SELL
CHAINLINK BIGGEST SCAM OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES

game over man, game over!

Hard to buy LINK when all your crypto is stuck in the sunk ARK.

u guys fucking does not know how bay area/sfo work culture for start up. they literally work in base ment and deliver the product . unlike posh building photoops

"artist at play"?

fuck me I actually feel bad for the sc team with downstairs neighbors like that. Fucking sf, I swear to god...

More like Anthony's LAMBO service, amirite?

This.

SF real estate is unbelievablely expensive. Even a lot of rich people can't afford it.

They moved offices a while ago