If you just bought bitcoin consider yourself fucked

If you just bought bitcoin consider yourself fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoops, meant to post this one. You have one chance to cash out when it peaks in a few hours but after that it's crashing over the week

>there are people thought bought at 17.2k thinking it was going to 20k today
>people thought it was going to 20k at all
See you fags at 5k. I have my collage ready

Should I move out of everything into Tether? BTC crash means alt crash too.

Added to a kind anons collage of people predicting massive crashes and being btfo
He's been making it since 1k :^)

>Should I move out of everything into Tether?

You're calling this because of the bearish cross on MACD?

it will dip significantly more on GDAX, since it's GOING DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE AT 945PM PACIFIC TIME to 11 PM PST. After that, the prices should begin to rise again.

Easy peasy

Yes user, nothing can go wrong.

I expect this right because my stupid brain wants me in btc right now. Last night I woke in sweats thinking it was shooting to a million per

I am indeed. Should I not?

Ooh put me in the screenshots ;)

I bought at 19k. How fucked am i

muh TA

Tether is a scam. Buy bullion.

He's accurate I'm moving to Eth + LTC in the next 3-4h on that last shoulder...

You know the big obvious fucking head and shoulder that's sitting next to a double top!

Jesus people just google a tiny bit of TA.

You're not fucked if you sell now. And in the long term you're good if you just hold and don't want to buy and sell. Pretty sure bitcoin will be $100,000 by next year

2 years of seeing this thread 10 times a day
We get it, you’re a nocoiner. Fuck off

How come you're moving to ETH/LTC instead of just cashing out? I've never considered doing that. Is there an advantage to it?

Check btc vs ltc the last week

why does everyone keep pumping out meme charts when no one on biz besides the newfags take them the least bit seriously? all you TA fags should off yourselves.

Should I move BTC into ETH or LTC?

and why would i buy a coin that can't actually be used as a medium of exchange?

Ethereum is about to moon. Speculation. POS fixing cryptokittie shit. Coinbase CEO holds more ETH than BTC... hmm wonder why!

LTC is overbought so I'm literally just going to ride it into the dump and still make profit seeing as BTC will start heading south to about the 15200 mark, and maybe even to the 14000-14200 mark to rebounce off trend again.

Also No Tax if you stick within the space.

Treat it as a commodity that you can invest in, not a currency

Cryptocurrency totally will be the currency of the future though

I hope you're kidding user.\

Finance major and CFA here
I never in my life thought bitcoin was going to become as popular as it is today. I put in nearly 1000 dollars when I was still in University trying to finish my Comp Sci degree. I held my coins through every single crash, I always dreamt of the price reaching 1000 but It never felt possible only like a dream. Then it did, and it broke 2000 and then 5000 and then recently 10000. Once you have millions of dollars at stake your entire mindset changes. Ive always held BTC but I am now finally cashing out. I think this is going to be a catastrophic crash and I'm hearing the same shit people said during the dotcom bubble. Im not sure how young you guys are but you are all going to experience what losing 90% of your portfolio in a week feels like.

Nice copypasta faggot

it has no value without utility.

>Let people think the markets turning
>Wait for them to open short positions
>TetherPump.exe

Just try to cash out millions of dollars of BTC, I dare ya!

how do you think miners will get along after a crash
I have paid for my stuff 3x over and electricity is cheap
am I gonna make it, this is basically my only income

I rly bought at 19k.
I only put 300 in tho. Came out with 0.015 btc or so

Pretty retarded as TA in these regions only tell you momentum based on volume and price action. There is no signal to buy or sell until 2 more four hour candles gets formed. The only thing charts are saying right nos is cautioning people who bought low to take some profits.

How can you tell what ratio of BTC/ETH to buy the ETH at to catch the peak? It seems confusing to me to calculate it. With cashing out I can simply look at where it peaked last and put my sell order at roughly around that. With setting an ETH sell order to catch the peak that's about to come, I'm not sure how to work that out.

Maybe I could just cash out into fiat then buy ETH immediately afterwards, seems simpler?

Yeah I'm going to hit the gym then ill execute my exit on the third shoulder confirmation!

People who think it has to come down because it went up are the same idiots who believe a coin has to flip tails because it previously flipped heads.

Fucking retards.

LTC, it's increasing value at a rate far higher than ETH.

ETH is probably more stable, but your chance for gains is much higher with LTC

You do not know better than anyone else about the future of BTC. No one knows anything. It's impossible to predict. But of course this website is majority white and we all know white people and white guys in particular are the most pretentious type of person out there.

>what is a correction

Don't eat the head and tail just the body!

It doesn't matter once I get my confirmations that its a clear head and shoulders I'm outta BTC and into Eth/Ltc.

Ltc only if it's clearly had a breather if it's still parabolic it shows it could dump it's ass any second I go in!

If that's the case i'll dump it all in Eth for the ride. What's like 2-3% out of the total 100-400% that can be made

>no tax if you stick within the space

what does this mean

He knows. You're just in denial because you bought at 17.2.

You dont have to worry about tax unless you cash out

Almost as dumb as thinking it's going to flip heads forever. And keep in mind when it finally does flip tails you lose everything.
I do know better than anyone else. I fucking know everything and I'm never wrong. And I'll always be right. Screenshot this.

Mr IRS or ATO or where ever you are from can't touch your gains until you put it in your countries fiat.

You should hold your investment for at least 12months to reduce capital gains tax!

Never copied anything this is truly what I think.
I already did... cashed out in CAD over the course of a week by dpca.
Many early investors are cashing out, this was the moment they have been waiting for. We became rich why risk it.
I have no clue, we could see a new bull run a few years from now but its risky. I am glad you at least made some money.
I don't want to seem like a dick man but you don't seem like you are cut out. Save yourself the headache and just quit while you are ahead.

Impossible to predict? When everyone's saying two things:
a) HODL HODL HODL
b) we need new people to buy crypto!!
That means that nobody can cash out and the demand side is totally fucked. These valuations are bogus and the only way people holding these things will realize gains is if enough suckers come into the game with fiat for existing players to leave with. The Bitfinex/Tether scandal coming out is reason enough for banks not to touch this shit.

We'll see, bro. I'm just hoping we'll see some exchange CEOs in some third world prison complex.

Yeah I think you're right, I should stop being greedy and cashing peaks. What to you would be a confirmation signal? For me, I've just pretty much taken it as a given at this point. But I am really new to TA though.

>the demand side is totally fucked.
This. Bitcoin can't survive a day at this price without someone pumping it. Then once people realize no one is buying their shit higher than they bought at SEVENTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS it all comes crashing down.

Loose prediction!

Didn't know the Doberman Pinscher Club of America was cashing people out of Buttcoins.
It gets worse since allegedly some of this pump isn't even real USD coming into the system. There will be much weeping and gnashing of cryptobagholder teeth.

retard-speak for "it went down"

stop pretending you can read the market, if anyone could the exchanges would have been wiped out long ago.

MUH MEME LINES

kill yourself.

DCA whatever in Canada we learned it as DPCA

The exchanges are propped up by people who buy and sell at inopportune moments, who are taken advantage of by those who do TA

so if i trade on gdax USD pairing that's considered cashing out even if I don't actually send myself money to my bank right?

Majority of volume is done by bots. What can they use except TA?

Gunna max out my credit card when shit hit 5k

>You should hold your investment for at least 12months to reduce capital gains tax
Different user, but does that mean 12 months from your initial purchase? Or will moving coins around 364 days in reset counter? I assume it is the former

The value can be slashed by 2,4 before i lose my initial investment.
Since the last time bitcoin crashed was duh to mt gox, and nothing of the sort is happening right now, i'm pretty sure it'll just consolidate for one to three days before getting back up.

By the way, you kikes that bet bitcoin will be 19k by february are going to be so fucked kek

I'm not sure about GDAX is that connected to a physical bank acc... if so then Mr Tax man could send you a letter if you don't declare it.

If you mean USDT... then you are fine but because with USDT. Bitfinex shit.

I believe each 365 days from Fiat>Conversion.

>helpful
Cheers

No problem mate

Also put you in the collage when it does hit 20k

>nothing of the sort is happening
you ever heard of Tether my dude? that shit will blow up majestically

>That linear trend line
BTC adjusts its trend angle every couple of days. It's growing exponentially, and constantly getting steeper.

Yeah, sure thing boss. Considering that Kraken is the only major exchange offering BTC/CAD and that you haven't mentioned LBC somehow, I conclude that you're a liar and have no money. Why would some acronym be Canada-specific?
USDT is Tether. That shit is a scam, bro. Don't put anything into Tether. All Tether/other crypto exchange rates are overpriced and you can't actually withdraw USD from USDT. If the exchanges go down so does Tether. Big risk.

>Return

Loose Prediction! Didn't zoom in or get out the protractor on this one!

BUY! BUY! BUY!

You can place USD on coinbase from a bank account but then you have to send it to GDAX.

I know all my money is connected to a bank via Gemini but I've only ever sent coins to Gdax and I'm 99% sure they don't have my bank acc info on coinbase.

They can see you filled the acc and made BTC so they know you hold BTC(ALTS) But until that see's the life of fiat again they can't do a fucking thing!

In the US, yes.

Each cryptocurrency is a commodity, and when you trade commodities in any way you are taking a taxable action.
Retards here will tell you can trade alt coins and shit as much as you want and only record when you cash to USD.
The truth is a lot of people here will likely go to jail if they get caught.

In the US you need to calculate every based on a first in, first out algorithm. Every single trade you make needs to be considered and translated into their USD value for tax reporting purposes.
When you fill out that "short term/long term" gains sheet for taxes? Every single trade is a new row.
Expect to be filing a gigantic sheet if you do even basic trading since the exchanges break down the trades into who you're trading with resulting in some tiny trades.

What retards here don't realize is that if they try to claim long term gains on crypto (or don't claim at all) while they bounce between alts, then they are literally committing a crime. And if there's one crime you don't want to commit, it's financial crimes when you're poor.

Where is any of this outlined in legal regulations?

Thanks a lot for your input. I'm actually really new to all this. Would you be able to point towards any resources that helped you learn TA? I've just been watching youtube videos.

irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf

For the love of god, don't let the junkies, chinese, and other foreigners here land you in jail because you don't wanna pay income tax

A simple summary of what you're interested in from there
>The IRS issued guidance on the treatment of Bitcoin and other digital currencies in their March 2014-21 Notice [3]. The notice clarified the position that the IRS treats digital currencies as capital assets and are therefore subject to capital gains taxes. Any disposition of these digital currencies, including trading and spending, is a tax event and capital gains must be calculated in USD. When spending, the fair value should be used as the proceeds value. The IRS also clarified that mining is treated as immediate income at the fair or market value of those mined coins on their date of receipt.

If you have any doubts, google "bitcoin us tax" or "bitcoin tax guidance". Plenty of investing and financial news sites have discussed this.

For instance, did you know that receiving Bitcoin Cash was a taxable event?

NOOOOOO I JUST MORTGAGED MY GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE

The bulls are pouring in!!!

I don't not want to pay income tax, I just want to make sure I'm not getting dicked for no reason.

Also what a bunch of fucking kikes. Guess I'll set aside some gains for taxes then.

Trade it for Monero asap

It will happen but not yet

Nobody wants to pay income taxes, but no one also wants a swat team to bust in and ask you to crawl towards them with your thumbs in your ass before they shoot you 6 times all over 25% of the 500% gains you're already making.
If you're already making a shitton of gains, just consider it a good thing there.

What makes you think bitcoin will reach the market cap of the dot com market cap?

It will be much much higher. These are not companies these are currencies. What’s the market cap of something like Swiss francs?

Anything is possible cryptocurrency is on the same track of dot com

hmm.. no, im pretty sure it went up my dude. bought at 16,200 about 30 mins ago, and now its at 16,444.

You are gonna be eating your words in 30 minutes. Look at the past 2 dips. They were always preceded by a short intense rush before prices plummet.

People have been posting this exact same chart ever since it was $1,500 back when I first bought in

Stop being a mental retard

ahhaha

Are you looking at a MACD on a 4hr slice?

Learn to TA

fine with me, i'll still be up 10k.

jk wrong image

I'm so glad I figured out how some of this shit works or I'd be panicking right now. BTC has been under hard price decline conditions all day so I'm been shorting it over and over.

Small trades, so just $10 bucks at a time, but considering I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, this is pretty lol

if you seriously like it's going sub 16k (and then stay there) you don't know what you're talking about. Every dip has come with a massive by of boomers and coinbase newbies trying to get in on what they just read about on fox news.

There's going to be a correction, but not for a while. People are religious about this and are putting their dreams into it (muh lambo).

Oh sure, this isn't the end. But there is going to be a decline for a few days following this.

every keeps saying there's going to be a correction.

At this point, I don't know -- this shit is just crazy. I think bt is going to climb for a while

The scrolls say otherwise

No authors for any irs publication, irs as well as the courts also hold that their publications hold no legal status and should not be relied upon. No accountability at the irs its all lies, sedm.org familyguardian.org, if you want the government to take care of you then pay "Your" excise taxes upon the public office. No coiner, usa national without domicile or residence in usc 7701 a 9,10

science not art.
behavioral finance is more a play her than normal market factors.
The dot-com analogy is decent one...probably more close is the housing bubble.

>4983442
Just buy drugs and wash it

Here we go, sell now