ITT: Success stories

ITT: Success stories.

Anybody wanna share how much they earned and what they spent it on? Can't wait to quit my job and travel.

IRS pls go

>Anybody wanna share how much they earned
You will have a full thread of blockfolio poster LARPing as millionaires
Only post a screencap of your account balance or your BTC adress. The rest are third worlders

i just keep riding the dips and putting it all away in random index funds. i dont even know what i'm doing anymore.

still working my jobs since i'm making 110k this year. it funds my random investments.

Who is this woman and why do people keep posting her

Had a few k. Put 1.6k in ZRX and sold it for 25k as soon as it listed on Poloniex. Used that 20k to go all in on ChainLink. Sold it for 33 BTC at the top. Presale Confido, turned 50 Eth into 550 Eth (still have so many tokens I couldnt sell). Request just gave me another boom on 500k tokens. Pretty lucky desu, but I put in my work.

All in all I turned 9k into 600k this year. Not larping.

Stop posting this repulsive roastie its disgusting

first part of the story doesnt check out. this is larp boys and girls

Nope. I'll post poloniex logs to prove

there

Well, that was over 5BTC at the time which was around 25k back then.

I'll just believe you. Those are pretty cool. What have you guys decided to do with your money? Are you saving up for anything? Bought yourself anything as a treat?

Is she like the official ASS of crypto or something?

I'm 25 and honestly don't know what to do with it. I have never cashed out until these last two weeks when i found out i can spend BTC on Amazon using Purse.io

I've been going apeshit. Bought basically everything Ive ever remotely wanted, having like 5 packages delivered a day its pretty sweet. Then I got insane chrismas presents for all my family. Xbox's, Apple Airpods, Guitars. Even got a $300 dog bow for the dog. And got my girlfriend a Peloton. Only spent 1% of my stack doing it. Its honestly pretty cool, but I think I'm done spending.

Last year I used 6k of credit to buy BTC before the halvening. I bought about 12 BTC at $500 each. Got right into trading on Bitmex with leverage and managed to get this to 16 BTC before I lost a lot and pulled out 5k of fiat to cover the majority of debt on my credit card. I stayed out of crypto for a while then. Until about May this year. I used 6k credit and 2k savings to get into ETH and BTC. Bought ETH at about $80-100 and a bit of BTC at whatever it was at then. Felt like I couldn't lose at first and put a heap of money in shitcoins like CFI and MYST. Worked up to about $30k before it bled down to about 10k. That was really hard to take. Ended up putting about 6k of my money left into the DNT ICO and pulled out my initial investment at 3x ICO and held the bags onwards. Went all in on 1 whitelist account for ZRX and had at this peak about $120k. These coins slowly bled out to about $50k. Luckily I sold the rest of my DNT when trading opened up first thing on bittrex. I then maxed out the REQ ICO on 1 account and slowly went all in after it opened up below ICO and kept falling lower. Managed to get my average buy to about 0.00015 ETH/REQ. Currently sitting on just over 800k REQ which after the last few days is worth just over 200k in my local currency. Pretty stoked. Still haven't paid off the credit card debt. But I've quit my job and am trying to start up a small business now. It's a nice feeling. Hoping to get enough to buy a house in a year or so.

lol

I used Purse back when btc was still 3 figures. Ouch!

I put a few hundred dollars into Waves at ICO. I own 1010 Waves, over $11k now. Peanuts investment for a reasonable chunk of change.

post set pls