Daily reminder that Litecoin is way overbought

Daily reminder that Litecoin is way overbought.

Broke retarded milleannials are buying it on Coinbase thinking that it will be worth $15k in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/940353265585160192?s=01
discord.gg/K9AnjqS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same as ETH holders

But it will be 15k when bitcoin is 150k???

I'm just hoping it will at least get to 2-3k and then i'll pull out

can confirm my retarded friend bought $1k at $140 cuz litecoin is "cheaper" retarded self fulfilling retardation

daily reminder that people post daily reminders because they have their own agendas. This autist here is spraying you with FUD in hopes to make the price drop because why? OH that's right, he doesn't own any coins and desperately wants to buy in at a cheaper price.

sage

Im using it for a little extra spending cash. A nice quick vegas trip to lose the rest of what i got off shitcoin

Lmao

it's not overbought at all, it's the most undervalued coin.

This

>BUD DUH PRIZ OF EL TEH SEE IS GUDDA GO UP TO A BIGILLIUN TWILLION
Shit's going to crash so hard.

Don't you look silly now

lmao what a retard bro!! hes almost doubled his initial investment, what a fucking moron lmao!!

your retarded friend made money while you didn't.

one man's shitcoin is another NEET's store of gold

I "overbought" when it was sub-$20

Lets be honest nobody gives a shit about blockchains and transfer speeds. Get in and ride the normie money wave up to 10k or forever wish you did. Theres billions coming in 2018 are you just going to sit there?

This man just popped the bitcoin bubble.

Down 1000$ already.

its so true,
i am just sad i missed this pump.
there was a whale cashing out 3M USD in LTC
they now this is at its peak and it will go down eventually.

LTC with long long time could reach 1k, but its impossible to ever reaching 10k or more.

I agree all these people need to stick with Bitcoins until they burn it out in a couple of years. So the Smart Ones can accumulate more ether and Litecoin.

Wtf. What do?
Check out @SatoshiLite’s Tweet: twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/940353265585160192?s=01

You all need to look at the reality of the situation. Do NOT underestimate how big the normie market is. Do not underestimate the amount of first time buyers that will be using coinbase and choose the cheapest coin. Technology, team, plans be damned. If you want a 4x coin by New Years, LTC is a pretty good fucking bet.

You know a broken clock is right twice a day

i sold an hour ago and bought ETH. please feed my confirmation bias. If I wake up to LTC at $300 and ETH at $500 I will an hero.

Charlies vision is clouded like all coiners from 2011. The earlier you got in, the greater you ptsd is from the violent swings.

not a digital one

Exactly this. While BTC futures will stabilize that price, LTC will continue to be free to moon freely. It is the superior coin of the big three and if people pour money in believing it will rise... well boys that will make it rise. Don't fight the trend, profit from it. Start your FUD when the price truly falls. Then you might do some good.

Goodnight sweet prince

Decent chance of that. You may be lucky and can beat that happening tomorrow night.

no it's not you dumbfuck the broken clock doesn't even show numbers half the time

weekly reminder that this FUD has done nothing except drive the price of LTC thru the roof.

weekly since, im not a pajeet and dont have time to give daily reminder to you fucking retards

lol
I'm in this shitshow since 2013, I had a lot of opportunity to buy LTC.

ETh was overbought too months ago, but it's a complete different kind of tech.

They're desperatly looking for a "new Bitcoin". I mean, LTC could work for quick and cheap payments, but at that point I would say Bitcoin Cash would overtake it to spend it as a currency because it's "politically" stronger.

this exactly, literally only absolute retards don't realize LTC is going up in value. Especially because unlike Bitcoin right now it can't be shorted in a futures market, but could grow faster than Bitcoin (it has for the past year)

The real quote is "even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day"

Because it fucking will be.

You stupid retarded faggots said BTC would never pass 10k

not a digital one

ETH is the worst coin. You dun goofed.

>I would say Bitcoin Cash would overtake it to spend it as a currency because it's "politically" stronger.

I have a feeling BCH 'flipping' with BTC would damage the Bitcoin branding since all the normies see BTC as the only Bitcoin, and it'll pull BCH down with it

Guys i really need advice. I pulled a retard and sold way too early. Is this shit going to correct? I lost 50% of my ltc if i switch from btc to ltc now

Wrong, oversold by retards who don't realize that the crypto market cap is almost 500bn now, that there is much higher levels of adoption, and that LTC is a functional BTC

is this good? I fomoed into litecoin at 265 after I panic sold all my eth.

I think it will hit 300 and dip if it goes up again

ltc is worthless lol

Basically, is btc going to moon anytime soon? It's been oddly quire

>I pulled a retard and sold way too early.

You made profit you dummy

It’s going to crash down to $50-70 relatively soon and then I will buy more. Be careful if you are hodling.

This. Bitcoin will take at least a year to get its shit sorted out. Until then litecoin will see more and more adoption.

They don't give a fuck about the use, they just want a get rich quick scheme and they buy the cheapest shit around.

During the first normies invasion, a lof of people were asking about Ripple because it's only at $0.20 (?I don't even know about that shit) and they were asking why it was so cheap and if it could go up to $10k.

I can't wait till it crashes

imagine being this deluded. It might crash, but it won't be for quite some time. And when it does, maybe it will go down to 200

Crypto currency is just now becoming recognized by the public. Some of them will go up alot. Check out this group. Lotta good stuff

discord.gg/K9AnjqS

>t.bought his first ltc this week
Got a lot to learn lil fella

nice job dude!!! he doubled his money meanwhile you didn't haha!

what a fucking retard!!

>Thinking he will sell before crash

Fuck off normie retards

at this current moment he doubled his money

whether he chooses to hodl or not is up to him

The best part about the coming litecoin crash is it will scare away all the normies. Only reason they’re buying ltc right now is because they can’t afford bitcoin. Can’t wait for them all to shut the fuck up.

raining on my gainz parade

*squat*
*WHIIRRRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! IT'S COMING 2018 IT'S HITTING A THOUS-*
*SCRRRRATTTTCCCHHH*
*AAAAAHHHHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RRTHPPPPPPBOWWWW*
*NONONONONONONONNOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!*
*OOWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SSHHHHRRRROSOSOSOSSOSO*
*V-V-VITALLLLLLLAARRRHCH*
*GRLLLSHSHSHSHS*
*MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabbing*
*JAANIIIEEESSSS B-BAN ALL LITESHITT-*
*SHHHHLLLLLSSSHHHh*
*Aaaaaaaahhhhh-.....*
*SSSHHHHLLPP*
*IT FUCKING HURTS HEEEELASHFHAHSASGSDKBVSJVBKASGKANBSBKASKBKADFVIHJSKVBEJFBKNDCQCIERG-*
*WHIIIIIRRRRR-RRrrrrrrrrrrrr r r r*
*brap*
*boards the rocket*

the minute normiebase lists more coins ltc will drop 50%. tik tok tik tok faggots

Daily reminder that almost nobody fucking uses any of this shit AT ALL, since existing solutions are still superior in virtually all practical respects, and that actual, realistic valuations for these shitcoins are probably years away.

durrr, muh possible use case

Keep on speculatin'.

kek this is the real reason I browse Veeky Forums

Dude fuck you don't tell them. My scrypt ASICs are fucking loving this shit.

A lot of people dont remember that litecoin is the original pnd shitcoin.
You can make some gains if you are patient. But it will always be worthless compared to btc.

Same

Hold me bros.
this wasnt supposed to happen.

When's bear coming back. I need to get myself more discounts on bags.

looks like a litecoin correction has come after the server restart.

I'd say it's prob going to $200 and will stay for a while.
It was pretty undervalued at $100

coins aren't magic.