Look at the trendline

Bitcoin is going sub 16k in a few hours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficient-market_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK WRONG IMAGE

nice meme lines

Dude cmon lol I'm trying to help. I drew that line at 16.7k. It's held true for hours now. Bearish macd and volume.

AAAAAAAA

SELL! SELL! SELL!

I don't care, I only hold LINK.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efficient-market_hypothesis
I would only agree that eventually it will pop.

Yeah no. This is going to 20k minimum by end of week.

Nope. Bitcoin and Ethereum have had massive increases this year. Their rallies are exhausted now. The focus will shift to LINK.

yeah basically this

(You)

That’s an inverse h&s

ABORT ABORT!!! Im fucking out

Will my order fill?

What does this mean?

That's the start of a famous duck pattern.

In like a day or two
Bearish macd cross and bearish volume. basically we're going down

>In like a day or two
I didn't think I would be so lucky.
Usually when I put in my limit orders the stocks go to the moon and never fulfill. That said a lot of people that are trading bitcoin seem very inexperienced in investing.

So buy during this dip right

sure. Just watch out if it breaks support at 13k. Then it's a double top and we might see 7k bitcoin again.

Thanks user

The point of the duck pattern is to show you that technical trading is total crash.

And if any says Fibonacci pattern with a straight face I seriously want you to just never trust anything they say, ever again. Ever!

>And if any *one

funny I've found it to be surprisingly useful, but to each his own I guess.

Depends. We could be in a H&S now with the current trend being the head if you ignore the wicks from last week. I'm bullish as fuck on the market in general because rationality is a thing of the past. John McAfee is a time traveling laser wizard and there's no way he'd promise to eat his dick if there was a remote possibility he'd be doing it.

The chart basically translates into: don't trust every user with MS Paint and trust your gut... but shit looks like it might be going down if you believe heavily in technical indicators (I don't).

If they were useful to a human then technical traders should make the most money of them all but they don't. The companies they do use computer algorithms and fast trade executions that beat everyone, because the playing field is not level.

>John McAfee is a time traveling laser wizard and there's no way he'd promise to eat his dick if there was a remote possibility he'd be doing it.
If you actually go back to the original post and read the entire twitter thread he admitted to someone he was joking.

Normies get in> BTC rises > Normies sell BTC for alts > BTC goes down > normies panic and sell EVERYTHING > Correction > GAINS