What event would be Veeky Forums's equivalent to /pol/'s election night be?

What event would be Veeky Forums's equivalent to /pol/'s election night be?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/the-u-s-dollar-3305729
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buttcoin already mooned faggot
we memed the world

This.
And now we will crash Buttcoin.

cryptos become a 1 trillion $ market will be trump's re-election

The bcash or eth flippening

Kind of what I was thinking, also this Blockstream shills sound just like Shareblue shills.

I miss my friends from Habbo.

It's true it's actually the reason I went all in at 300 twice. I knew they had all already sold.

pic related would be the equivalent

I don't know why this is so mind blowing to you homos when you can do this with literally any other asset

what other asset goes up that much though?

what brokerages accept cc?

Easier to hide digital assets than physical ones.

Has it not occurred to you that if everyone buys all their BTC with debt....BTC becomes USD and is propped up by literally nothing...except debt?

>implying it isn't already

Coinbase does. I was thinking on using that because my credit card has nice rewards percentage, but they charge a decently high fee for credit car purchases.

fuck thats deep

>"Although the dollar is still represented by currency, its true value is represented by credit."
>thebalance.com/the-u-s-dollar-3305729

Coinbase adds LINK

Naah LINK doing an eth type of moon would be comparable to trump winning the elections

There are raids once in a while. Closing pools and making symbols of peace it's always fun. They really fucked our trolling ability when you can go through the other players

crypto being accepted my institutions worldwide and autists becoming millionaires.

Link, ark, and request somehow combining forces for a triple mega moon/triple meme combination would quite literally crash the 4chin servers with no survivors

Ethereum replaces the entire financial system and decentralised the Internet.

$10 Trillion* user, $10 Trillion...

Imagine the immense butthurt. The libtards will probably ruin it all for us and start some war.

There probably will be a lot of violence related to crypto around the 10 trillion mark, not joking btw.

>implying conservatives aren't the ones trying to dick over everyone's finances right now

pretty much this, especially link.

checked

Holy shit checked

Checked HOLY SHIT

Now we are talking Veeky Forums. And Veeky Forums is Veeky Forums.

We fucked the leftys then we fucked the jewish bankers. life is good, we have almost avenged Adolph's legacy but a war of real death must occur

I'm going to finance my countrys far right parties.

same

checked

btc $1billion confirmed

REEEEEEEEE CHECKED

witnessed.

Teach me, senpai

Make Monacoin or Pepecash the global reserve currency

I know humanity is already fucked but I would probably kill myself if some faggot weeaboo coin like Mona managed to achieve this.

wew

It’s the only coin backed mostly in yen, and it’s easily the most autistic — I’d say there’s a decent chance

checked.

Fucking checked

>Scriptfagging

LINK $50

>we

Financial Crisis 2: Electric boogaloo

jesus christ look at all these newfags cumming in your replies

this. cant wait

Big if true.

>scriptfagging on a slow ass board during europoor time
Yeah really, you fucking newfag thats easy to pull off

Respectable.

FPBP

Already has been violence related to crypto. On a pretty massive scale.

And just to enhance the pic for you, when these guys were hung upside down, they were hung by their balls.

Soo...a sure thing?

Ethereum flippening.

Everyone saying Link, Ark, Request or any other shitcoin (at least until proven contrary) is a newfag.