status.gdax.com/
youtu.be/lsNEZjgPPtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good idea

Nah

Should I hedge in BTC or Tether?

When does maintenance end?

11 PM PST

Bleh, called the top when we hit 220 and let half the stack go. Now I need it to fall back to 200 to make up for being a bitch.

thank god a break from watching this shit. hope you're right i dumped mine. fuck that whale with the 2500 sell wall

or just buy back and trade up like a normal person

your welcome Anons ;)

>Simple... sell now and buy another 10 mins after maintence.. EASY +20%
So is that right before 11 PM PST or are you saying 10 minutes afterwards?

And this is because all coinbase buys will be condensed into a single period due to the hour delay?

another perspective.

Maybe everyone else has this idea, and thus, you're plan backfires?

Gdax chart froze when coinbase froze

other exchanges are going down

>
>11 PM PST
What's that in Australian time?

pacific standard time

10 minutes till coinbase is back up. The calm before the storm.

high five broski

buy?

Never sell late at night. It's a myth that chinese people trade crypto.

Buy now while we are dipping and trading sideways.

Thank you

i would get in now, its starting to rise

will it sustain?

idk about long term but its gonna jump a decent amount over the next 2 hours, get in an take your profits

2 hours? try the next several days. If we make it to .05 sats ill go crazy.

yeah i'm gonna ride the whole wave all the way up

in out in out in out... covers bitcion going exponential

Start the #IOTA fomo in about 20 min..cap this then ask me how I knew and what else I know.

Yep so 11pst is when in AEST?

how much skin you guys have in the game?

Just shy of 300.

is that $300 or 300 LTC?

9.4 ltc

im at 200 LTC so

bought in at 80/coin

im hoping this gives me access to the larger side of things i wanna buy a new 5.0 mustang in a year

Im hodling about 8LTC. chump change compared to most, but reaping some good gainz.

Just 2.

>tfw want to get into crypto for a couple days already
>Coinbase won't validade my documents for shit due to capped traffic
>have 40k to invest
>could had made a lot of money already
Wow...

dont invest 40k using coinbase you fucking moron.

Isn't everyone jumping over to Coinbase now?

LTC. What would even be the point of stating USD value without the buying price?

just curious, what's the issue with Coinbase?

lfg boyos been scalping this shit all night

What should I use then

nah, buys/sells are disabled in general

Noob here, why will price drop after maintenance?

No just normies. it's okay if you want to credit card over just a few bucks. But if you are actually stupid enough to seed $40k use the proper exchange in your country. Im a Canuck so Coinsquare or Quadriga. I dont know your country. Try google. Probably biterex or something.see above.
convenient "down time" large gas prices with no option to lower them or let things go slowly. Literally only 3 coins listed, large fees, limits shit cashing out methods for most people etc. Its meant for buying a few BTC to buy some shit or hodl casually. Not investment.

I have reached my $300 limit for this week, what do i do guys, ausfag wanting to buy more
please

grant?

Coinspot

IOTA

but my verification for coinspot has been in progress for 2 days. may take weeks

I'll check them out

Limit??

What exchange are you using?

Sorry, what?

>check them out
wait, IOTA is a token m8, not an exchange

Decided to dip my toe in the water with an initial $300 on the 8th before the spike, added another $300 to that tonight.

Sitting on over 1k right now and I'm cursing myself for not doing this earlier. It's not always this easy, right guys? Why shouldn't I just dump a full 10k into LTC right now?

Everyone else is.
LTC is going to go through a hard correction.
So fucking hard.

The price is going to dump.
$250+?

For what? a LTC?

CoinBase has a $300 cap weekly, im waiting for verification on everything else but that takes fucking ages

Yeah, i will still check them out

normie bloodbath in 15 min boyos

Buy orders in at $100 already waiting to go.

Come on Litecoin, drop for daddy

I unironically think the scaling LTC is experiencing has more potential than BTC. the only thing BTC has going for it is first to the market.

Switzerland, seems to be Coinsquare too.
So, should i get around a thousand and then send it to my BitTrex wallet?
Did some research but at this point you might as well say that I know fuckall.

I can pump in 2k daily and take out 8k daily.

That sounds like a crappy exchange. Do you have .85% tx fee?

Plus500 maybe?

and here...we....go

down then up?

yeah it will probably take a while to ID you. So if you want to send a few hundred to get your beak wet with coinbase it wont kill you. Send it to your BitRex wallet if thats what you use. Just be aware gas prices are high on Coinbase atm so accept it and dont do 100x small transfers. If you are just doing big three you can even just hold it on coinsquare if you want. but I STRONGLY recommend using something like coinsquare for cashing out instead of coinbase.

Can't remember but think its .11%? I just wanna get into CoinSpot or any other im waiting for but its taking so long ill miss the moon shuttle

Tried

wtf still down?

Sorry then mate, I just alternate between Coinbase and coinspot limits

Why the fuck do you normies retards think that this shit can only and always go up?

When's it come back up?

now

checked em dub dubs but gdax is down until ~11:15 status.gdax.com/

no

all right lities game plan, its now at 227, hopefully yall sold at 250 before maintenance. Whats predictions for when gdax is back on?

Fuck it's on buy I can't buy is it normal?

WHATS THE MOVE WHEN SHOULD I BUY

youtu.be/lsNEZjgPPtY

>Litecoin purchases are temporarily disabled

WTF

Buy now before everything is back on line and we see rush buys!

Its going to 120. Maybe even 100.... before its slow but steady path back up

I refuse to take the risk fuck it I'll buy as soon as we can do it

>all these disgusting fucking newfag normies
Somebody light this fucking thread on fire and kill all these pathetic faggots already.

i didn't sell at 250, fuck me

Literally just 1 (one) (uno) LTC. Fuck being a poorfag

Keep dreaming Carlos

Soooooooo anyone check IOTA recently. pump n dump? wtf is going on.

1> none satan

>muh secrit klub

You'll have a grand by the end of the year user, be happy.

Sad times ahead

at least u didnt buy at 250 like me......

it'll probably crash under $200 due to people dumping since it's lower on other exchanges
that will trigger stop-loss orders at $200

At least we don't have the tax issues Americans have

Aaand price is going up quickly already. Fuck.

There is absolutely no change LTC is gong down that far. This is the cheap normie bitcoin. This is the normie-on-coinbase paradise coin. It's bitcoin lite to them. The normies aren't day trading. And they don't have enough skin in the game yet to panic sell off their gains today. Think of all the normies who put 200$ into LTC today and made 100$? You think they're gunna exit crypto after gains like that and LTC will fall? Not a chance.

If BTC won't drop under 15k with futures trading, LTC won't drop below 220$. It might correct a bit, but I predict moon. 500$ before Christmas.

yea dude this shit will be 300 tomorrow. you know how many faggots are gunna make up and dump 500 bucks into ltc in the morning?

IT'S BACK UP
gogoogogogogo

iktf

wtf is this shit

I dunno, I guess new people haven't experienced corrections other than the BTC one just a few days ago which can be written off as a "one time occurrence". FREE MONEY LOL.