The masterrace of all coins has finally started the takeover

the masterrace of all coins has finally started the takeover

i shove rai stones up my asshole

ahhhhhhhhh i LOVE RAIBLOCKS

Buy in before it hit major exchanges.
Easy x100 coin for next year.
LEARN TO FUCKING HOLD.
Easiest money you will ever make.

Its pretty much instant in transfers too. One of the few coins I can see in the top 10.

ive never heard this before

no dubs or 7s ur a shitty fash

it's true tho

Instant transfer no fees. Amazing tech and not on a major exchange yet. This will fly.

Raibros I just made this beautiful meme to honor the great mooning. Let it be that Raichu is now our mascot. He's cute and his name starts with Rai. Associating Raichu with Raiblocks will make the name more appealing for people. Chainlinkers have Link, Dogecoin has Doge, we shall have Raichu.

Have no doubt that we will meme Raiblocks into the top ten market cap and beyond. The social aspect of a coin is bigly important, good tech alone won't bring us to the top. With the cute and charmingly weird appearance of Raichu we shall make Raiblocks even more of a viral sensation by skipping people's rational defenses. Hodl and make memes my Raibros.

Where do you get this shit? I want in, just on principle.

Wtf I love raichu now

mercatox I know theres another exchange you can get it on but dont know the name

bought 50k at 15c. took already profit - still hodling 7.5k im ok with it mooning again

I keep asking where I can buy this but I’ve gotten no answers. I can’t find it on Bittrex or Binance at all.

Make more raichu memes

bitgril or meracatox

>Friend shilled this to me 3 months ago
>I laughed at it because it seemed like just another shitcoin

HOW DO YOU WIN AT CRYPTO WHEN YOU CANT EVEN PICK THE WINNERS WHEN THEY'RE HANDED TO YOU

Back to pol faggot, also your mother is a nigger lover

here bro.

Oh I will. I'll create a general thread at some point with all of the various Raichus on a blank background so others can make Raiblocks memes as well.

HEIL RaiBlocks.

>universal support on Veeky Forums
>real-worried-face.jpeg

Who else in the > 10k xrb retirement in less than 3 month club

Bitgrail

not yet in the fomo drive yet for Veeky Forums yet though.
So I'll be seling once it it's on 10 threads on Veeky Forums that's fomo drive

those nazi designations are detrimental for an otherwise solid coin.

why are /pol/acks always such emotional soybois?

selling ANS at 60 cent, have fun

yeah the biz marketing division is really push it over the edge with these 1488 graphics

This. Wait till q4 2018. You will be able to retire.

Where to buy and what's the name?

Is this a nazi coin?

Dude Pls do some research first but it's called raiblocks and you can buy on bitgrail.com. It is pretty much retard proof though.

>research

Research is for old people

you'll never make it.

>seems like this coin is only forced as IOTA competitor by few pol fags with few btc
>theres no partnerships or devs
>enjoy dump to .50c after it reach 5$
screencap this for lulz

6 gorrilion is all that will be issued.

Can you knock it off with the fucking Nazi shit?

Jesus, you fuckwads have managed to turn a fucking business board into Stormfront. Fascist assholes.

Angry nocoiner detected. To make your day, I just found out I had 3k something stored away on mercatox to daytrade ahahaha

lol, your weak FUD will not stop this train. You can hop on now and still 10X your money in a year or you can continue to FUD until you are broke.

They didnt even have an ICO.
plus how do they have a working product without devs?

Nice try, smoothbrain. I actually do have BTC and various shitcoins, but that doesn't mean I want this board to turn into a racist fuckpool.

>literal pajeetcoin
>nazi symbolism

working product ?
>lmao you

/pol/ are spilling spaghetti all over Veeky Forums, because they pushed for a president that furthers neo-Zionism and global corporatocracy like no other.

both /pol/ and the leftfags are cancer to cryptocurrencies and the free markets

Faggot detected.

wtf is with BitGrail and their fee structure for depositing Raiblocks (after holding them in a external wallet).

Requires a minimum of 1000 raiblocks not to incur a 5 block fee (thats >$1k worth of raiblocks).

What if we only want to buy a couple of hundred, fark

further to that note

"Due to antispam policy, XRB deposits less than 100 Mrai won't be accepted by our wallet and therefore they won't be added on your acount"

stop consuming so many xenoestrogens, soyboy
CTH is a shit podcast btw

le soy meme xDDDD

Please stop being so embarrassing, Young Hitler. You get all of your talking points from /pol/. Yawn.

Seriously, do you racists even try? I know it's hard being uneducated and angry all the time, but you might want to reconsider your life at some point.

get fucked nazi's

log off of rationalwiki or twitter or whatever and go talk to your family. they want an update on what a disappointment you are m8

Haha, are you serious? I graduated top of my class, have a great job, and, unlike you, do not live in my mom's basement.

Also, I'm not a racist fuck, so I'm actually on good terms with my family, friends, etc.

That is insane. I hope you are happy about it and that you are not too bullish to not sell when there is a drawback in price

"By a few pol fags with few btc"
>24h volume literally surpassed $3 million
>Cimbed hundreds of ranks on CMC within a few weeks
>Probably the most solid, undervalued crypto with an already working product, genius main developer and adopted in real life use cases.

This is literally the easiest investment in the entire crypto market right now: Complete nobrainer handed to you, but you are too stubborn and in disbelief to do something about your future.

Be logical for once, the risk/reward ratio is literally any trader's wet dream. I know you can do it, user - I believe in you.

I can't wait until the IOTA foundation starts taking IOTA from "suspected Nazis" LOL

Oh, you didn't know that your shitcoin is centralized can they can take it from you at any time? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
>but but that's impossible
The foundation has tons of coins they haven't given back yet that they seized for "safe keeping"

It's Digibyte all over again.

So a x100 in 2 months? All in

looks like you're ADOLF RICHLER

it never ceases to amaze retards think bragging about being 23+ years old and retarded is a good thing
a teenager can be excused for being a moron, but holding child-like political views well into adulthood does make one a cuck
go ahead and tell us how you totes get laid with like, girls and stuff