Ltc

hello its been some time its me again. this is going to explode. when coinbase recover. cant say more.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going all in shortly... wonder what the floor is gonna be over the next 50 minutes... Not that it will matter since we are gonna be $300+ tomorrow

Nope. Waiting for correction.

its not 2014 anymore user

the correction is where its at now

>litecoin in 2018
the ATHs happens too quickly for the average human eye to catch that a correction even happened

looks like this is the floor boys....

right?

LTC has literally gone up harder than BTC did before its crash. You're fucking retarded if you don't think a huge dip is coming. Whether it will be as low as I like is another story but it's not going to maintain momentum.

No, it's going dip 30% as always.

Nice explanation of reasoning faggot

just see. dubs confirm

2 more minutes folks. Strap in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTC will crash when GDAX reopens

Litecoin is useless.

The only reason people think it’s fast is because no one uses that shit

Ethereum does almost double the number of transactions per day than all other cryptos put together.

Litecoin is shit. Ethereum is the future

>Litecoin is shit. Ethereum is the future
You keep coping while I made 150% gains in 4 days.

Ethereum is shit too though?

>Litecoin is shit. Ethereum is the future
Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations
Volume (24h)
Ethereum $2,613,830,000
Litecoin $4,364,430,000

Kinda hoping not.

I'd rather not dump my whole .73 LTC. Dumb and new trading decisions left my go from 1.08 to .73.

Smartest thing I've done is not mess around with my BTC and other coins. They're all making decent gains from my not dicking around.

salty no ltc-coiner spotted.

I hope you are right.

And that proves what? That the normies haven’t really got a clue? You can’t keep the truth boxed up for long. They will find out soon, and they will be angry after they realise they’ve been tricked.

This is you

Are you saying ETH is actually good and totally didn't lose $30m because of poor fundamentals a few months ago?

And this one is you

What are you even talking about? What was the result of the last IQ test you did?

>What are you even talking about?
Yeah ok, newfags

I was literally seconds from buying 5k worth of ltc before server went down. Yes im a total noob. Mainsteam media is hyping ltc as the cheap btc. Should i do it biz what should i do ive got about 30k cash

LTC will be 1k by April 2018

Invest in the gold/silver mining sector. SVM, ABX. This crypto debacle is going to hollow out the bull economy and evaporate wealth in exactly the same way that all bubbles do. The money to be made in crypto is coming to an end.

thats already how most ETH holders feel after they saw animated kittens as the follow-up feature after smart contracts. after that the hype kinda dies down ya know?

sold mine at the first jump, fuck i would have had so much more if i just held out longer, should i buy back in?

Aha, spotted the boomer. How's it going greybeard? Still working a trade job?

LOL the absolute state of biz

Gen X fag. I make $140k a year working in the defense industry, and I made money in 2008. Thx.

HAH! Called it.

It's a good thing you're surrounding yourself with those who are younger than you because if you're with all the millennials trading crypto or even day trade btc you can make a lot of money with your income.

I advise you to be aware what the kids are doing, it can get you even further financially.

I've done just fine with the cryptos, yes, but the days of XXXX% upsides are almost dead. Time to move on. People putting their life savings into it now are the same kind of people who got fucked by the tech bubble. History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

So i just tried to buy 2k worth of ltc on coinbase and said limit is 250 a week tf

Don't buy from coinbase, buy from another site and sell on coinbase since that site has premium prices for faster trades. You're a retard if you want to day trade LTC anyway.

Yeah im what you guys call a normie

>what I am talking about

>get
out
>now

>doesnt understand that the melennials fuelimg the bull run are the most adhd and most depressed generation ever, meaning they want imstant gratification and are willing to make big gambles because yolo my nigga, thus make a bubble so big that it cant pop

Why get out can only finance nerds try and make money investing? Fuck you

>unobtanium bubbles funded by people without jobs
Are you so young that you can't remember 2008? Financial wizard instruments didn't work then, and the crypto-abstraction is a map of a map and won't work now. If Veeky Forums isn't happy with their 100-4000%, they deserve what they get when it evaporates.

>finance nerds
>Veeky Forums are nerds
>Veeky Forums knows anything about finance
Oh good god. Bless you, innocent soul. Hearty laugh.

>can't into how to wealth
Get a fucking job, you bong-ripping vidya shitbag.

>so big that it cant pop
Yes, most people over 16 have heard this story many times.

You're never going to make it here if you can't lurk and fit in.

Or, just SEPA transfer in cash for free on Coinbase, then transfer it to GDAX (same company) for free as well. Then you can use your dollarydoos there to buy BTC or LTC or whatever. Using limit trades gets rid of fees there as well, so everything is free. GDAX is way better for trading than Coinbase anyway.

:)

When btc is at 1 million and ltc at 100k you will think back to this moment right now and think why didnt i just buy 1 single ltc

I'm still thinking about why I sold for 103 the night it broke 120

I dunno - if Prime Signals didn't say it's going to explode, then I'm unsure if it will. See for yourself what a professional trader can help you with. It's this discord. discord.gg/5DjF5Nd

Yup. Totally natural growth.

Is the amerifats going to dump on the euroslims today?

>what is a perpetually undervalued asset realising its true value

And..why exactly does it have this value again? I mean it has decent Tx times but so do lots of other coins.

crypto value = popularity

Usually I would say "yes", but crypto is so crazy nowadays that they could pump it to 500 as well. Chasing the pumps seems too risky for me tho..

Do you or anybody else know where i can find graphs of volume change for all exchanges. It looks like the volume of is decreasing but the price is still going up. It feels like it doesnt have enough volume to keep going past ATH now, and we'll see a consolidation before it eventually goes more up.

>Chasing the pumps seems too risky for me tho..
Tfw I've said this 3 times for LTC so far :(

Hopped on the lite train at 92
How many stinky linkies do I have ta fight to,
Win the war, and rape theyre whores
Pillage all their bags and sellem at the 99 cent store
Thats right, im the crypto viking
My gains are frightening,
Sell at the peak faster then lightning
My grip is tightning, on these stupid linkies throats
Squeezem with eeze, watch those stinky bitches croak
If you aint in ltc, you aint folk
So back the fuck while I make yo bitches panties soak

Yeah, I never have the patience to hold. Had BTC at 1200. Had LTC at 22, the list goes on. The only coin I've ever truly held is IOTA since 0.2 cents. And thats just because I have it in a wallet and I am lazy.

I have the patience to hold just not the balls to buy at ATHs.