Sold ltc at 90$

>sold ltc at 90$
I bought at 55$ so i'm still fine but FUUUUUCK. I could have 5x'd mu fucking money had i been more patient

Tell my wife "I'm an orangutan"

its okay user

you will see the whales dump on these coinbase normies before their bank transfers get through next week

it's another I didnt predict the future episode

You think I fucking care

I bought 500 litecoins for 45 dollars and sold at a LOSS

went nuts deep in LINK with that money

lost 150k USD

Every time I've bought or sold LTC it's been at the worst times. This coin is literally my cryptonite

I bought LTC at $25 and sold it to buy ETH at $325...

HAHAHAH dude u have no idea. I literally emptied my bank account into LTC at 55. Sold a couple at 75.. sold a couple at 85.. sold a couple at 145.. sold the rest at 175...... FMLLL I couldnt even buy back at the 130 dip since i had no money available in my bank. literally the worst day ever I had been waiting for this normie ltc pump for over a month.

wow really man? I feel a little better, but just hold some of that link for the long run. who the fuck knows what will happen to link and other shitcoins once BTC hits 50k and start trading sideways.

i bought 100 ltc at $22 and fucking cryptsy stole my coins

>Markets remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

Completely agree. I expected the normie money to come in fucking when it was like $50, and I bought at $68. I traded for BTC at around $101 in which it was stable for a long time, and that was a really good trade at the time, got a good deal out of it.

It was completely a good deal until just yesterday when LTC mooned, and I could have basically 5x my money due to normie logic.

oh well, still got BTC in the end which is all the matters

You think I fucking care

I bought 100k litecoins for .06 dollars and sold at a LOSS

went nuts deep in NGR with that money

lost 10mil USD

i mined LTC on the early days,
but because it was less valuable than BTC I put it aside and ignored it

now i lost/forgot my LTC wallet

>kill me biz

I bought at $82 back when it dipped, sold it off at $100. It sucks, but there’s plenty of opportunity in crypto

Don't feel bad. I sold my litecoin at $95, about an hour before the moon.

My former college roommate was mining ltc in 2012 using a $30,000 mining rig. He sold when it hit $30. Made a shit ton...but imagine if he held

exactly bro. its freaking irritating. its all because normies are stupid and greedy. we didnt calculate for that. see in the normies mind they buy high thinking it will go higher. so it gets pumped to 150 and then the normies jump on trying to get rich and pump it do almost 300 lol.

fuck me for not thinking about this enough.

I call bullshit. who the fuck would make millions in ltc once and not be smart enough to ride more bubbles. If he really did he would have bought eth, doge, dgb.. etc.

>making shit trades instead of gripping your coins with the CHAD HODL for 3 years on a diversified portfolio of high potential coins
You fucking deserve it, and so does 90% of all the tard-traders on here.

Bought at 20, sold at 45 before Sept blowup. Still sad

i sold it at 164 this morning, i feel like a retard

at least i got rid of my iota bags today