Raiblocks Meme General

We're going to help meme this coin to the top. Word is already spreading quickly with XRB consistently ranking near the top of solume.io, but it can be helped along.

Many act like tech is all that matters behind a cryptocurrency, but that is far from being true as we can obviously observe in Bitcoin's dominance. XRB has great tech and word is quickly spreading about it for that reason alone, but this is a competitive game. A currency is a social tool of convenience, to spread adoption of a currency in a competitive tech alone isn't enough. Memes must be used to bypass people's default skepticism and to stand out from the crowd and get people's attention. You look at Raichu's cute face and you want to buy, you hear about how XRB is in constant chad-fad cyle of mooning with only minor dips along the way and you want to buy even more. Dogecoin has Doge, Deluded Linkies have Link, we have Raichu. The association of Raichu with Raiblocks also helps the name suck less. Better to have a coin named after a pokemon.

Raichu = official mascot of Raiblocks as was voted in the Discord.
4th Raich = The post mass adoption of Raiblocks world. "Can't wait to be one of the barrons of the 4th Raich".
Raibro = a 4th Raich comrade.
IDIOTA = anyone who doubts XRB supremacy

Upload all your Raiblocks memes. And make some original ones you slackers. Do you want to be a rich NEET or not? Memes fucking elected Trump, they can certainly push XRB to the top 10 or top 5 at CMC. We're going to make it Veeky Forums, this our /ourcoin/.

i need this to dip hard

raichu please dip

It's still early. As I said it will be in the top ten marketcap. I've already made a full bitcoin off this shit and I just bought in last Wednesday.

what is an orchestrated pump and dump

For real. On one obscure exchange with laughable volume and now all of a sudden there are all these memes I've never seen before by the truck loads.

Good luck out there newfags

Stay dumb and poor. Why are you even on Veeky Forums you're never going to make it if you are not even willing to do some research.

Nintendo partnership confirmed?

Have fun getting JUSTED by the scam exchanges. If it gets listed in some respectable place soon I'll buy some.

It's /pol/ fud. This is supposed to be the cool and edgy alternative to IOTA (even though it has completely different use cases). Head dev is a holocaust denying redditor too.
Why do they do it though? I can't tell you. No fucking clue. You could just sit on IOTA and enjoy the free money. But somehow these basement-dwelling edgelords don't like money, so whatever.

I'm up one bitcoin since Wednesday dipshit.

One WHOLE bitcoin, don't spend it all in one place buddy!

I'm up 50 btc on IOTA btw

Great fag, now redistribute it to your refugee overlords. That money doesn't belong to a selfish westerner like you.

You would think that but you would be wrong. I actually went all in on my own doing my own research. The reason why it's going up is because it's going to released on a real exchange soon and the light and mobile wallets are about to be released.

Rai is a feeless currency and THAT IS IT. The devs are autistic as fuck and just want to make a sick ass currency that you can use to quickly arbitrage between exchanges. If I had more money I would put in more. I'm all in and not selling until this shit is at least in the top 10.

So there is some argument about how to pronounce Raiblocks. Personally I pronounce it "ray" like how you pronounce her name.

>mfw bought in late june and sold in late august.

it was still a third world captcha farm with not so instant transactions at that point.

Just buy back in now. If I thought the ride was over I would sell. I'm holding until I'm rich.

it does not matter. whether i buy now or in a week from now the moment i do it will nose dive

Still time to hop on. This will moon harder than IOTA once normies actually find out about it.

No way you could have known at that point, don't beat yourself up over it.

It needs a new name and new desing, its really boring.
I can see it doing really big pumps just for those needs + exchanges and marketing, god this gem.