AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RURHURUHAUHRUHRUHUHUH!!!

>What is ETH doing?

Had my orders pop off at .000365 and .0003375, should I be worried?

fuuuuuuuuuck
why did I listen to Veeky Forums im never going to be able to drop these bags

you weak ass hands will give me back what I sold you at 0.0004 for less than half the price. classic Veeky Forums weak ass fomo hands.

drop em now bitch! i'll pick em up and make gains when testnet is released

if you drop these you better not make a story in a month about how you sold low several times and lost all your daddys money he loaned you.

>up 100% in 7 days, down down 7% in 24 hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This makes me feel worse about Should have zoomed out further I guess.

down 18% m8

Down 10% in BTC. Who cares about a random ETH bull run. It's not like ETH never comes back down, right?

And quiet stable in USD

You should be extremely happy. This is the dip so buy in if you've been waiting. REQ has so much unrealized potential and will only be even more established as a project/coin/company once their product is released within a week on test net. The only people trying to FUD are either braindead or trying to buy in lower (duh). You made a good move today, congrats seriously user

>congrats seriously user
This sounds insincere.

Every fucking thread about Req told you that it's a long term hold, at least q1 2018 for some serious mooning. Calm down.

Funny I called it two days ago.
Have been insulted, as always, biz buy high sell low. Biz community is so toxic it can destroy projects legitimacy.
Sold 1/3 of my stack at 0.25$ I'm rebuying to increase my stack.
So much retards here it's so bad.
They don't listen, then they scream fuuuuuuuud and then they cry.
Poorfags.

He sold his stack and an ATH which never happened. This is the real Veeky Forums style.

you must be such a pussy

Mmmmm gained 2k Req. Sell high buy low.
Not biz style btw.
You should learn to shut the fuck up it could help you really.

And at the same time OMG goes up. Ahahahahah

it...it never made it to .25. barely touched .20.

You gained 2k REQ? Nice numbers, pajeet. Try stepping up your game. You don't even own a substantial amount of REQ. Come back to me when you are in the top 100 holders.

Keep swingtrading, but always remember that one fail will set you back to the start and even worse.

And then again you lied with your 0,25USD ATH, so kys nigger.

LOL, yes you should. You bought the top and will see your money melt away for some time. It may reach the ATH early in spring, though.

Buy the rumor, sell the new, you already forgot? This was the testnet pump, next thing is the testnet dump.

Well it's not 'ATH', it's quite a bit below that. And yeah, I know it might drop further, I was just buying a small amount for the long game desu.

If it drops to .00015 forever I'm not going to be too upset.

I bought 1k yesterday, fucking kill me.

Mmm 50k Req. Not top 100 holder sadly but enough to feel comfee.
Not 0.25 exactly but you get the idea (0.24 or 0.23)
I swing trade only coins shilled on biz, biztards are so predictable.
Also *set you back to the start* this is why you don't play with your entire stack sherlock holmes.
You should learn to gain money, it's very entertaining you will see.
See you poor fag !

>listen to Veeky Forums

you didn't listen to biz, you listened to the shilling pajeets from india. enjoy the bags

>AGGRESSIVE

LMAO

Req was on a tear. everyone was making bank .then the faggots running the pump got cosky, and decided to fuck with Oldfag. He swore to destroy them, and withing the hour, Req was destroyed. Don't. Fuck. With. Old. Fag. especially when you are pumping a coing I am vested in YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS,

Kek, I would happily lose my money if this legend was true.

nice just bought 1.5k req, unironiqcally

You’re all going crazy about a dip. Watch it go to 0.8 in q1 2018 idiots

Bought in at 1115. Am I worried? No, there is no dip you retard this is fucking nothing compared to what's to come. I doesn't matter if I could've had 300-500 REQ more or less, this shit is going to moon in the future x10-100. Why do you even look at the chart more than once a months?