If you accumulate 1000 ARK, you will make it. Maybe not this year, but it will happen. Don't chase the moons...

If you accumulate 1000 ARK, you will make it. Maybe not this year, but it will happen. Don't chase the moons, just prepare.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
ark.io/Whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cope thread/10.

10k ark checking in

what do you get with 1000 ark

even if ARK goes 10x i will still not have 1000 ARK reeeeeeeeee

Hello Veeky Forumsnessmen! Can I interest you in some wares?

Imagine you had 1000 ETH.

yes pajeet how can i turn 100 ARK into 1000 ARK?

see you at $2.5

Fantastic- means I can get even more!!!

been holding since summer
I'm a little worried about the direction of the coin, it seems like they're going in a direction where, while Ark will be great to use, the price wouldn't go all that high.
In the slack Mike said "If a given VM chain becomes bigger than Ark and wags the dog, that is part of the evolution. We don't want to try to force the ecosystem to use Ark but instead attract them to do so."

it doesn't make sense to me, it seems like now they're trying to make an ecosystem that doesn't even require the coin. I thought I understood the direction they were going in but now I don't know.

I'm holding 25K ARK, should I try to sell them off and ride LTC to $1000?

dude if Ark hits $40 you never have to work again in your life

My ARK investment is down like 80%. Fuck this shit.

>1 million dollars
>never work again
hahaha, cute

>being this fucking retarded
he'd make $100k a year from staking you fucking idiot

is it normal that i havent gotten a payout since 12/7

Ya man, that's the plan. I've bled out a lot of satoshis and feel like missed a moon mission or 5 elsewhere. But I'm done chasing and have been parked here a long while, staking everything of course. 50/week is a good ARK pay cheque at these prices, and if it takes off its excellent.

This coin has tanked so fucking bad. wtf didn’t i just buy Vertcoin like I was going to fuck this

Factor in tax and inflation, he could scrape by is some eastern yurop shithole maybe.

even with both of those involved that puts him in upper middle class America without even having to work

I just wanna live off the dividends. I've got 3k ark now but had 20k prior to the last moon mission. Fucking stupid for selling right before the August moon. Now I get about 4.5 Ark a week whereas before I was getting 17...fml.

>dude lmao just buy dgb and when it hits 10$ youll be rich

I'm at about where you are right now. I want to live off of dividends too but at this point I'm not sure how far this coin is gonna go with what the devs are talking about. It feels like they might be making an ecosystem that barely even needs to coin and if that's the case what's gonna drive the price forward?

I just want ARK to hit $150 one day

>a $400million marketcap coin going from $4 to $40 is the same as a $100million marketcap coin going from 1 cent to $10

So is there any point in me continuing to hold this shitcoin? How is a collection of forked chains going to drive up the price?

that's the question I'm asking dude. Yeah if the ecosystem actually needs Ark to function then it would go up but why the hell does it seem like they're making an ecosystem that doesn't need to coin? There's gotta be something I'm missing

yeah, well stranger shit has happened....just wish it would happen soon though. I am approaching the need to sell fast and I really don't want too since I know it will eventually moon big but I just became unemployed so I will probably end up missing the next moon as well if I can't get some shekels soon. End of blogpost.

ok lets make it even then, go buy dgb and wait until it goes to 10 cents, dgb even has a lower market cap so it can grow even mroe right?

Why not chase moons? discord.gg/5DjF5Nd this discord gives you free signals about every moon mission that is about to happen....

transactions fees, no?

I'm just tired of all these small little updates and the team hating hype, yeah hype can be bad but it can also be good. People only know about this coin because of the community
the difference is I'd trust the ARK team to get ARK to $40 and keep it there than I would the DGB team to get DGB to 10 cents and keep it there

Would it work similar to ETH? I mean all those ERC20 tokens utilized ETH for their ICO pre-sales. Maybe within the Ark ecosystem it will run similarly to that and every new chain will require Ark to purchase any presale tokens from whoever decides to use their ecosystem.

jsut replace "ark team" with "jared" and youll get every delusional dgb comment 5 months ago

From what I understand, when ark swaps currencies it uses ark as an intermediary. They may have been trying to say you wouldn't need to hold ark to swap coins, just go from BTC to ARK then from ARK to ETH in the backend without you being aware of it.

ok
Mike said they want to keep transaction fees as low as possible, I'm not sure how that's gonna affect the price in the long run
I'm reading through the messages and it seems like Mike says they want to not only use ARK as gas but that it should also be a store of value
idk how any of this is supposed to work, the more this project develops the more I have no idea where it's intending on going
would that give it value though?

i have 20 ark in my wallet since september, but i just remembered i still did not vote. does it even matter?

Kek, it would take you more than half a year to break-even from voting.

Tfw not being able to invest more in spaceman

You need to daytrade that shit. You're not going to make it with 20 ARK.

Accumulate Ark for long-term, and if you want to chase some moons on other alts, get on this discord discord.gg/5DjF5Nd and they will tell you what's worthy of a chase.

fuck off

ark shit all over the gains i made over months fuck this coin

I know, but I like those 20 ARKs. They are my ARK. I don't want to daytrade them, because I'll get different ARKs.

Well anyway I’m confused and Mike saying this plus the team not interested in marketing makes me think I should sell. I’m not saying the way they go about things is wrong (though I guess it’s easy to not worry about the price when you go from a failed ico to having 90 million or whatever it is) but it doesn’t seem ideal for investors at this time.

Didn’t they just hire a marketing team? I get the feeling that they’re trying to be professional, and not undermine their product with hyperbolic rhetoric.

I can only afford 500 ark, all the crypto I have
I don't care about making it, i just want some cozy bank to buy an econobox or something
Still gonna hodl it all for at least a year or 2

Did I ask for hyperbolic rhetoric? I wanted them to get their name out there like any other project. Tell people where they are going. Seriously how can you expect people to buy in when I’ve been holding for a long time and as of right now I’m confused as to what it’s trying to do.

Mike said numerous amounts of times that he wants to avoid a pump+dump situation with ARK. Retards on here are comparing it to dgb when its nothing like dgb's chart pattern.

Having the price of ARK sky rocket 20-fold then pulse-crash back down would ruin it forever.

At the end of the day ARK is still a work in progress. If some people are really not strong enough to hold onto such a rare opportunity then thats their loss. 2018 will be big for ARK theres no question about it.

If you ask me $3.50-$4 is pretty impressive price seeing that ARK hasn't even grazed the surface with what it truly wants to accomplish.

I was right about antshares, monero, litecoin, all of them month before they mooned, I warned for months for people to accumulate and they laughed. They're laughing at ARK now too.

Sooooo, aim for 3k?

moon moon moon

Being against marketing to the point where even holders no longer understand the purpose of the token is just dumb. Anyway the team is very good (technically anyway) and they have a shit ton of funding so I’m sure eventually they will succeed with whatever it is they’re trying to do. But is it a good option for investors right now? Maybe not.

'sup bagholders?
I got rid of this junk couple of months ago and riding the ltc wave since 78$.

Yo, keep holdin' anons. One day you ll be old, but still holding.

We're too young to get stuck in dead shilled projects. The devs have 3000 bitcoin which they didn't use "publicly". Think again and keep saying mooning 24 times a day, you might get there.. in 2430.

Stay alert.

We are /TheNewElite/.

3k ARK? I don't know. I'm sitting on 17k ARK @ $0.13

They're not anti-marketing, they're anti-hype. Which I agree with. Could they do with some better marketing? Sure. Do they need to market it like crazy right now? No. The product is still unfinished. Lets talk about marketing when ARK VM + SmartBridge Partnerships are complete.

>take 1 milion
>put it in dividend producing assets
>never have to work again

Are you too retarded to do this?

Arkies...

Fucking fuck sellwall again. they don't want it to moon.

Why does this green candle appear to be floating!?

Each Ark is perfectly constructed of pure electrons, with a self-assembling fractal structure that reforms itself perfectly after every transfer no matter the size. Since every electron is exactly the same as the next, every Ark is identical to every other Ark. In fact, you could say there is actually only one Ark in existence, and we all just have small parts of it.

You're an idiot.

Shit's happening on Bittrex rn, might see a quick pump.

Arkies actually believe this

Ark has been developing anti-gravity technology since September.

so manny better answerz
>i heard there's no gravity on the moon
>buoyancy

Well yeah, you don't get free Ark when it rises in value.

Flip it.

There's nothing weird with that chart, what are you talking about?

nothing is comfy like early morning Ark thread

What is it about this coin that makes me not even mad when I lose satoshis?

>
>What is it about this coin that makes me not even mad when I lose satoshis?
The staking gives it a sense of security. They are also an impressive team which many seem to trust.

Ark Kmd Strat Qtum all these will do well next year

Someone tell me what this coin is attempting to do that's so revolutionary.

its recovering steadily today.

Today is a good day

I've had 1000 ark for months now. The amount of moons I've missed out holding this shit makes me butthurt even though I bought at 35 cents

I wish I had bought at that, I would have bought 10k.

What is Ark and whu it is better than LTC or BTC or Vertcoin ?

ark.io/Whitepaper.pdf
Read the whitepaper brainlet.

How much will an ark be worth in 5 years?

>ark.io/Whitepaper.pdf
No, you explain to me here and right now, nerd.

About 50000$

In five years I would say $200 is a conservative estimate

Ark is just going to be like gas in ethereum or neo

IT'S NOT ON POLONIEEEEEEEX HOW CAN I GET SOME ARK REEEEEEEEEE ?!!!

Bittrex.

Bittrex or Binance.

...qu-quick I need to get on that ship, I need to pay back my loan

Correct it’s very fucking confusing

You want million dollar?! Too bad

About a billion trillion $.

>have 1.3k ark

At $200 that's barely enough for a used lambo

Why the fuck would I hold this shit that long

>was
How has it tanked. It's fiat value lows now are much higher than previously. In terms of value in btc, it happens to be in another big dip that follow the same cyclic pattern.

Bittrex or Binance or Cryptopia

1000Ѧ in Ark is the equivalent to the 210Ƀ club in Bitcoin by the way.

Would you have hit all those moons? Probably not. You're not smart/lucky/whatever the fuck enough. Just because you see the moons now, doesn't mean you would have acted on the hunch pre launch. So many all talk about all the pumps they would have got in on, but fact is, you didn't, and it's not ARKs fault. You were free to move at any moment, but you didn't see them coming. Youre probably the type that buys as the pump is in full swing, then goes pink when in dumps on you.

Why? ARK ist uncapped, isn't it?

Technically yes, but a fixed amount of ARK is created daily, thus over time the inflation will be effectively meaningless since it'll be such a small portion of the whole.

There is no inflation since you're staking. You're even extracting extra money from people who don't stake that way.
If i'm in the 1000Ѧ club now, i'll at least be in the 2000Ѧ club when the supply has doubled.
If you have 10% of all Ѧ now, you'll still have at least 10% of all Ѧ in 10 years.

Also, inflation diminishes over time like said.

Here's a chart that i couldn't get in the same post because 4fuck thinks it's spam for some reason.

i redd it/efsvlu6psjdz.png