Req vs Real Estate Agent

Req is about to be sued by this real estate agency in cuckstralia for stealing their logo. What do we think about this anons?

I think we should all buy some more LINK.

Source?

No clue how your laws are in your country, but that's not even close to the same market segment, so who the fuck cares?

I know someone at the real estate agency

nah. edges on the R ar different, colors are different. you can't prove this.

sorry boyo. I know you want to buy under 1k sats but I don't think it wil ever go ther anymore.

FYI I have over 40k REQ and I think it's totally outrageous that they would consider this infringing on them at all. Just wanted to hear what you guys thought.

source for lawsuit?

This is....next level FUD. How long did it take to find that?

100% PAJEET. Please ban IP's from India MODS

If its true, they wont win the case, no one is going to sell REQ, shit is fueling for a moon, just get in while you can..

REQ has a more refined version of the logo.
you can't copyright the letter R. sage

Braaaaaap

FUCK I'M SELLING!!!!!

Weak as tofu fud, the most you can achieve with this is for $10 to $50 baby holders to pussy out and dump their sippy cups. You think we 500k+ holders would fall for this pajeet tier crap?

as I said, I know someone within the real estate agency. I don't want to say their name for obvious reasons but they aren't an agent or anything. I told them it's a stupid idea but they aren't in a position to make suggestions or anything like that. pretty sure they're just a shit kicker.

Nice fud attempt

If REQ is serious (which I think they are) they are going to get a new logo soon anyway

SELL SELL SELL

720k holder.
I ran fast as fuck to Binance and immediately dropped it all for Dogecoin. After all the FUDs OP finally convinced me the logo stealing company is a scam! To think I almost lost all my hard earned money on this.

Also if you all could also sell that would be great... you can buy back tomorrow.

>real estate is from the city i live in

we /newcastle/ now boys

Rare is suing all of you.

top kek

when did this shitty site make the e-mail "options" too

Req is also getting a cease and desist from PayPal for using the term "PayPal 2.0" to market their ICO.