Today, I’m bringing you an early Christmas present

Today, I’m bringing you an early Christmas present.

Our long-standing readers will recall our last short-term trade in Stellar (XLM). On October 5, we alerted you to a pending news and got you in at $0.0132.

Just 11 days later, IBM announced a major partnership with Stellar. We sent you an alert the same day, locking in a 207% profit (6,875% annualized).

We’re going back to the well and recommending XLM again. And I expect we can profit in a similar way.

For those unfamiliar with Stellar, it’s a platform that connects banks, payment systems, and people. With Stellar, you can move money anywhere in the world quickly and at very little cost.

It’s similar to another one of our holdings, Ripple, with some key differences:

It uses a different consensus mechanism, which allows for secure and scalable transactions.

It’s set up as a non-profit. Stellar considers its network a public infrastructure.

And it has a more diversified ecosystem of partners.

Stellar is solving the problem of cross-border payments. On average, cross-border transactions can cost as much as 8–9% of the transaction amount. And they can be slow.

Stellar is building a global network of partners to facilitate cross-border payments at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time. And it continues to add new partners all the time.

We expect Stellar to have new major announcements before the year is out. The time to get in is now.

As always, place no more than $200–400 for smaller accounts and $500–1,000 for larger accounts into this trade.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.10
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken
Store It On: There are multiple wallets available for Stellar. You can find the list here. We’ve used the Stargazer wallet with no problems

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joyce/status/936748284839739392
theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20171212000233
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Teeka blessed now go spread the word.

why is the price still 10cents

Because the soytits want to accumulate. Same reason buy in price for ZEN is still $20

no i mean the text at the bottom says 10cents. the current price is 14cents

Already all in faggots. Listen to the !am or stay poor.

Proof someone?

Nothing is fucking happening, I am all in on this coin. What do we do stellar bros?

its fake look at the buy up price and then look at current price

No, the PBC call is actually legit. The price has just risen so fast that the buy-up-to is currently below current price.

Something big is happening, but a lot of people on Veeky Forums would tell you otherwise.

twitter.com/joyce/status/936748284839739392

It's just a matter of when at this point.

I actually just sold off half of my ETH to buy XLM before even seeing all these XLM threads.

I was up in the air between XRP and XLM but I think I'll pour all of it into XLM.

Can't open that link.

This, if this is a recent update the buy up to price should be different.

All in

fake news its been betwwen 13-14 for a few days

Those who are impatient will not be rewarded.

I have my ticket to a happier life now.

I'm going to acquire 5k XLM and sell off when it reaches $100.

I've got 1800xlm and 100 iota because poorfag.
Both have already made me some money, but here's hoping they go reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high

I currently have 7.7k XLM should I sell off all my MANA as well to get into this? There's a coin burn happening on the 15th and expecting MANA to go up a bit.

Don't get your expectations too high, friendo! We can still reach 1 $ easy peasy, the slightest amount of publicity and FOMO will trigger it. After that let's see how far we can actually go. I think market #1 could be realistic one day

It will literally never hit $100 unless they do a coin burn or coins start being destroyed at an escalated pace.

They just asked coinmarketcap on Twitter to change their name to "Stellar" without the Lumens part. They are for sure preparing some announcement/rebranding for the next days

this mail was sent when it was 0.09

Can this really 10x?

20bn market cap seems like a long shot

5k XLM at $25 is still practically the "I win" button for me personally.

I just want to buy a small farm in the woods and raise a small Christian family. I could careless about fancy dining, clothes and cars.

Yep, around 15 $ would be BTC-tier market cap. It's still a 100x to go

>worshipping kikes

top cuck

shits gonna mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

w/e man have fun getting dumped on at 900. ive had stellar since the visa rumors im just trying to save you from a lie.

Serious question, Veeky Forums. If I bought 41k@785 and if that's a third of my portfolio - do I set a stop loss? And if yes, where?

i hope you are righ annon i still have some baggs in it

No live or die by xlm

one of my most profitable coin. bought at 300 sats, sold some at 1200 sats, still holding most of them. i've seen this coin go to 200M to 2B mcap, it's just the beginning.

Lol I been hodling it wayyyyy back at 200 sats and doubled down when PBC came into the picture at 400 sats

Good for you m8.

Fuck me. Was lurking during october about stellar when it was mooning 100% increase to .013. a month later it was .04 and I thought not to buy because too high. Now its 0.139 I just don't know if I should buy now or wait

Buy half now, wait and see if it dips before buying another half. I know I'm gonna accumulate some more if it dips.

ALL FUCKING IN

MUH DIK

Whats the highest this coin can realistically achieve? Is $10 a stretch?

A very big one

Do your own math fag. At least 2x at some point is a given IMO, but if it has the luck to match its tech, it can be bitcoin levels of hype and higher, so that's around 100x. This is a huge moonshot and has pretty good potential, but bad things might also happen, like BTC collapsing and taking down the market, or ripple pulling some unbelievable publicity stunt

You see shit like FCT, Tenx, QTUM, Decred, XCP, iota or XBC?
XLM might hit $15, given enough exposure and mainstream adoption.

Where or how can I buy XLM ? I tried but it said that I can't buy that with my euro money €

Buy ETH/BTC on Kraken with your Euros
Send it to Binance/Bittrex/Poloniex.
Buy XLM/STR with ETH/BTC

Thank you for your answer.

>wbpO9V
Kraken also has Stellar listed as STR

MOOOOON POLONIEX

baka this coin doesnt do shit

guys is there a conference today or what? I am getting tired of holding this shitcoin while everything else moons

Go ahead. Sell your XLM. Then in a few days you can post a pink wojak and complain about how you have terrible luck and everything moons when you're not holding it.

kek its mooning right now

Yo man there is a conference today according to the calendars, isn't that right??

"mooning"
we went up 20 satoshi moron

>replying to yourself

how about killing yourself

right? lol this might be the first time a Veeky Forums post wasnt here to shill bags.

It truly is the start of a new era.

So much expectation from this thing.
Disappointment will come quickly, as the attention span of the typical holder.

70 sats up now

I don't know when to get out!

In about 800 satoshi

>I don't know when to get out!
I won't get out before 1200. This coin is my fate, this day is my day. It's either lambo or limbo.

lol. Hint: the time to get out isnt when it starts to moon.

i'm seeing accumulation. This could be interesting.

Well I've been bagholding this shit since 760. I need to see gainz.

What does it mean when someone keeps moving the sell wall down? Accumulation means its gonna moon?

its been above 760 for a while now bro.
what exchange you on?

>accumulation
>what did he mean by that
Answer, faggot! I have thrown all my ltc into this last night

Logo a rocket? It only means one thing. To the moon!!

accumulation is when whales manipulate a price to get in low before something is about to take off.

Not great in the super long term. 100bil coins when network was launched in 2014, 1% inflation per year or 1bil new coins each year. Model is that each transaction will cost 0.00001 XLM per transaction. If my math isnt all retarded thats 100trillion transactions per year to balance inflation (not even accounting for compound of that 1% p/y). They will be worth nothing in the end

so theoretically, if i make logo with flying saucer my coin would go to alpha centauri ?

If it's gonna be used as a currency it needs some inflation. This is a serious effort about making satoshi's vision of a currency work, not another hoarding scheme. Besides, inflation isn't shit compared to the potential moon mission of the future, it will only matter once the price has settled.

Nah Stellar Lumens would only be worth nothing if the following scenarios occur:
a) BTC collapses overnight, dragging the entire Altcoin market to oblivion
b) When IBM stops using it
c) Lumens get hacked
d) Jed leaves Stellar

Jesus christ. I'm not a fucking genius. I'm watching the order book on bittrex and there's a lot more buying than selling right now. I'm all in on this shitcoin too.

sooo when is the meeting? the announcement? at what time?

Okay, thanks. How do they do that?

Moon for 2018 probably. If it stellar network took all of SWIFTs business, which would be crazy, thats only like 6bil transactions yearly. Thats insane inflation. Those coins arnt burned either, they get redistributed via staking.

Yes

Guys, read this.

>Stellar has been accelerating partnership with major tech and finance institution, including IBM most recently. “IBM is bringing a consortium of 30 banks that want to send money across borders easily. They will use Stellar as the payment rail between them.”
theinvestor.co.kr/view.php?ud=20171212000233

put down a ton of XLM as a sell 2 sats above the price so investors see a random 10BTC wall and think "it wont get over that, I better sell before it hits it." and then the price dips. that 10BTC sell then disappears and reappears lower now that the price has dropped.
The whale doesnt care how much of the 10BTC of XLM is actually bought up because they can force the price lower to buy in again.

Its illegal on the stock exchange but crypto is the wild west.

I think their model is solid. And I'm under the impression that the fees can get adjusted later on as well.

Totally hyped. Gonna sell my virgin sister to buy this.

Also they are going to give away billions of them away for free. Don't forget that.

they already did.
a longgggg time ago.

Yep. Also why the fuck not? They're spreading it out, the average person will probably get 10 $ max. That's great publicity.

They already agreed not to pull that shit again.
It is plain autism to repeat mistakes and not expect the same results.

I'm just reading their site. They gave away 20% but plan to give away 50%. Correct me if I'm wrong. I like the project. My original point that hodling loads of stuff when there's plans for crazy inflation and plans for give aways.
It's still on their website.

Great explanation, thanks user.

Yea I thought they were going to distribute a good number to developers on the Stellar Network.
But it is too early to say

no problem.

Good luck!

Nobody is excited that the connection is finally made? Instead of just hinted at.

I thought this was confirmed already?

thanks for the info. does this mean the whale is selling while simultaneously buying at said lower price from other sellers?

why is this dumping so hard right now

Nah.It was known IBM used Stellar. And it was known IBM worked with a banking alliance on a blockchain project. But there was always the offchance they were unrelated projects.

Actually a good find. This is thing that has best shot of being the news Teeka Tiwari referenced.

Looks like it's from today, I would get in before thi sspreads if you don't already own XLM.

Because stupids are dumping it to jump in whatever rising coin just to get dumped afterwards. I think it's ETH and LTC right now.

Oh, I was completely unaware of that! Should follow the situation more closely. But thanks for letting us know, that's absolutely great news for Stellar. This is Ripple-level waves

Yep. And since this is new, it isn't priced in either.

But this is old news, the IBM and network of South Pacific banks news is weeks old.

You have to wonder how the price isn't skyrocketing right now. Should probably accumulate some more while I still can.