Literally made my first investment of $400 in LTC. Scared as f

Literally made my first investment of $400 in LTC. Scared as f.

Kek i bought at 170

Come on dude, we poorfag wagies are booming the market atm. So disrespectful

pls tell me you didn't buy at 270

>bought the ATH
Nice! You must have been lurking for a while!

Welcome to buying and high selling low.

It will crah back down to the low 200s.

People have bought on coinbase with a limit. This is a trap. But its a trap to 300!

I'm looking for long-er term invest
delete this

litecoin never retreats. litecoin never surrenders. now go spread the word, let every bagholder know the truth of this. let each among them search his soul. and while your at it user, search your own.

tonight, we dine on the moon

I don't think I can go wrong with these top 3 crypto. call me noob and whatever terms internet uses for guys like me but if im not gonna make profits this month i will the next or the next. rate

KEK

bought @80

Point of entry is one the most important decisions you need to make.

You friend will buy LTC in a week when it's down 50% before it pumps again. You friend invests the same amount of money you did, yet earns 2x the money you do because he did not fomo in. When LTC hits 1000, you'll be salty as fuck because of this.

Convinced me to wait for another eth and monero decline before I go in, thanks.

Small Baller here.

I sold at 250. Im sorry. I wanted to bank some profits. I turned around and bought my original investment of 750$. Did I make a decent move Anons?

dude what the fuck are you serious did you just buy at ATH

Litecoin actually has a very interesting history with regards to price. I've been watching it for a while. It tends to be very stable in comparison to most coins.

>other coins go to the moon
>Litecoin goes up only a little
>other coins fall to hell
>Litecoin barely budges
>every so often at random times, huge mooning for Litecoin
>(cycle repeats)

In other words, you miss a lot of potential gains as Litecoin doesn't go up as often as other coins, but it also has been very protective of losses. It has these random moments where it spikes hard and tends to keep a majority of its value after a very slight correction. Buying at an ATH may not be the wisest decision, but historically, it's not really been a bad one either for Litecoin.

>been hodl since 50$

Not making the same mistake again, not selling until parity with BCH.

Thats why I sold to collect some gains and bought back a little.

yea like this time when it fell from 48$ to 4$ in 2013

Nope! It's gunna re-settle in the high 400s today! There's simply too much new money coming in for LTC to fall back down!

But there's still a chance to get in on this run if you want!

>tfw dont even have 0.1 LTC

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Should have dropped 600 into ltc instad of btc when it was at the under 6k dip

Its going to crash by 25% or so in a bit, dont panic when it does.