It's real. I was shadow banned from the IOTA reddit for asking inconvenient questions. This thing is shady as all fuck

It's real. I was shadow banned from the IOTA reddit for asking inconvenient questions. This thing is shady as all fuck.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/7j81tq/fud_copy_pastas/

This will be my last heads-up, hope some of you guys are smart enough to take a serious look

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Iota doesn’t work. It’s smoke and mirrors - the “blockchain”

Iota = Moon..... of Pluto

I think the way their communication channels work makes this even more obvious. They censor literally any critical feedback. They wouldn't have to do it if they had something to counter it.

I pulled out of IOTA as soon as I saw the rapefugee bullshit. 10% of the reason being the ignorance of numale devs to such sensitive issues and 90% of the reason being the childish, narrow-minded, holier then thou response

Not much interest in the matter then. I guess those who are still on the IOTA train have it coming at this point. I'm off.

Thank you user! Highly appreciated. Bumb for visibility. Somehow I get the feeling the Saudis are involved

Bro they literally answer those same fucking questions everyday. The FUD is so outrageously exaggerated.

The FUD is unreal on this coin, it’s alright I’m enjoying my gains.

Hashgraph will be king of crypto soon enough

Link them then faggot

>smart refugee cities

if this coin is so fucking great then why isn't it mooning right now? checkmate faggots.

Friendly reminder that iota will be the retarded younger brother of NXS. Fuck a coordinator

I mean, it jumped over 300% a week ago.

IOTA founder is a fucking kike and you're suprised about censorship?

if founder is a kike then why is the coin so fucking shit bro? where are the shekels? it should be worth 8x btc by now.

can you beat these points made here?

No.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!
*bans you*

Those are the points that can be beaten. Why would I argue against that? I posted the points that nobody has addressed.

was in IOTA, sold, missed the moonshot and did not even feel bad about it. I was evaluating IOTA for a customer who wants to do IOT payments. My dig revealed that IOTA is fundamentally flawed on several levels. Two easiest:

1. Shit is written in JAVA/GO, embedded world runs C/C++. Means I cannot integrate IOTA into my own stuff without rewriting it in C first. That's a no-go.

2. In case of double-spend, the transaction with more signatures wins. An honest IOT device will do a bare minimum of 2 signatures and shut down to save power, while a malicious attacker will keep spamming transactions.

IOTA is literally designed to be edgy, not designed to work.

IOTA is giving me some nice gains but I still dislike it for all reasons stated here. Not to mention that the founders are absolute fags.

Still we have to keep buying these shitcoins or miss out because the braindead normies keep pumping them instead of better coins. Just look at litecoin, one of the most worthless coins in existence now at #4