Binance insider info

To prove I can get insider info from Binance, I will tell two coins that will get added there before the first half of January:
XTRABYTES (XBY)
ALIS (ALIS)

Of course, I understand that you don’t believe me yet, and with reason. That would be too naive. That’s why I want you to save my tripcode somewhere, so after these two get added soon, you will know I’m the real thing the next time I post.

Until then, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/biz/4246712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BlockCat gets added, too

screencapped your bullshit, just in case.

When?

I want this to be true so bad, because I’m already holding both. Too bad it probably isn’t.

actually they are listing xfuel and xby

don’t listen to this guy. i’m the real insider and none of those two will get listed.
Obsidian (ODN) will be the one added before the end of the year.

pfff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>/biz shilling XBY

alright, what exactly the fuck is going on faggots

>OP’s id color is the same color of the binance logo
This might turn out to be true after all. I believe in the power of Kek.

people realized this wasnt actually a pajeet coin but rather a sleeping giant,

Navcoin will be added very soon gents. Climb aboard!

Pajeets trying to maintain momentum on the current bull run so they can sell they're bags

Doing a good job of it, too, sitting around $0.1 right now

For years Veeky Forums has held a believe that one day the true saviour of crypto will rise from the dim shitcoin infested streets and lead us into the light. At first they thought that Satoshi was the one, then moneyskelly...but it turns out the chosen one is none other than the fabled borz

ALL HAIL XTRABYTES AND THE XTRABYTES COMMUNITY CORPORATION ©

C’mon, guys. It’s obvious OP only added xby to his fake list to give it some credibility and distract us from the fact that he is really shilling that other shitcoin in his list.

What is Veeky Forums's obsession with bad mouthing this coin? I've looked into it because of all the fud and it looks genuine.

confirmed.

where were you when xby and xfuel took over the crypto world?

Veeky Forums is full of pajeets and smug retards trying to look smart, so they shit talk anything that isn’t on the top 20.
Alis is solid and legit as fuck.

REM

Who’s Rem?

>on

fuck yourself pajeet.

Why don't you sign your prediction complete with today's date with your wallet, nigger?

>implying even native english speakers don’t make this kind of mistake all the time
Fuck off.

AssBlaster's copycat

yuki.la/biz/4246712

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)

My uncle works at nintendo and he said that bitcoin red is getting added too on the 25th to commemorate christmas.

I don't want to make a new thread for this, but why the fuck is my withdrawal still processing there, it's been half an hour now.

DNA coin too

for fuck sake why the fuck does this have to happen when i want to withdraw

they do it manually, or at least they did
they took like 6 hours before they let my withdrawal through

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)

It took an hour but it went through