Obviously a LINK pump is coming; volume went up drastically yesterday morning, like over 4x...

obviously a LINK pump is coming; volume went up drastically yesterday morning, like over 4x. When's it going to be so I can dump these fucking shit bags.

Holy fuck I missed the iota moon, missed the req moon, missed the ltc moon. Fuck LINK. Fuck this fucking token. After this pump to 1600 sats i'm out I don't give a fuck anymore. Fuck Ark too. THAT is a shitcoin. Ark is digibyte 2.0 link is confido 2.0

>buy ARK
>stake in biz_classic
>????
>PROFIT!!

also OKex trading has started.

>ark is a shitcoin
>an erc20 token isnt

Link is awesome you shut your mouth

the only thing that means is that LINK doesn't have an exclusivity agreement with Binance like Rory said; so Bittrex denied them because they know LINK is a scam.

It took Bittrex nearly two months to list DNT after DNT presented their legal documents. Bittrex takes its time.

>Bittrex takes its time.
this. is shit exchange. not even from china. no good.

frankly I don't have time. I just dumped 20k links to buy req. Fuck it at least they have a road map and working project.

volume doesnt mean shit on binance, its just bots

t. brainlet

Atl for ath, you should get a Veeky Forums medal

linkies deluded as usual

This, it be shitty

>whalegate posts premium signal of bittrex listing
>link volume goes up

are you ready to get rich?

Guess what, you're gonna miss the link moon too dumbfuck.

What does that mean? Are you saying a bittrex listing is coming for link. It better fucking not

Awesome at making me loose money. I swear to god if. No news by eoy I'm out next little pump after I have missed so.many moon missions because of this.

Stop kidding yourself

Link is dead. That garbage shit is never mooning, get into REQ and you might just make the moon to 1$ when Colossus drops.

DELET