LTC TRADING AT 320 IN KOREA GET FUCKING IN WE HEADED TO THE 400

LTC TRADING AT 320 IN KOREA GET FUCKING IN WE HEADED TO THE 400

I was gonna buy 10 at 150 - _-

I got $1,500 fiat you guys think its too late to buy litecoin?

No! I could see new ATH around 500 by this afternoon!

(Invest according to your own judgement of course.)

:)

jumped off eth yesterday and all in litecoin at 265

FUCKING BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE, I KNEW THIS WAS GOING to 300.

GUYS DO WE HAVE SUPPORT AT 300 DO I SELL NOW, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN 40 MINS AND IC ANT KEEP CHECKIN ON THIS

WHAT DO I PLACE MY SELL ORDEER AT

It's at $295.5 in Korea you retarded fuck.

sell in the 470s! Most Americans haven't even opened their eyes after their golden slumbers yet! This run has a ways to go (I think)!

I downloaded coinbase and invested in 50 shares of litecoin back when it was $60 per share

Now we see nearly 500% return and it’s not even the end of Q4

Litecoins best option for its investor is to split double, increasing stocksx2 and halving the price, this is the only way LTC will continue to explode, generate better stock options, and become less intidating than the buy in as we have surpassed the share prices of the majority of NASDAQ and S&P 500 company share prices.

Ladies and gentleman, we are the wolves of Wall Street

Damn and i sold 7% at 128 and another 7% at 240

Dude iota was trading 9 dollars in korea

Don't FOMO in now

it peaked at 320 fucking retard

Use GDAX instead, other exchanges is 7 percent below, they are following GDAX.

0$

Nice, this will break the $50K USD barrier in my portfolio for the first time.

>Tfw litecoin is about to be the new btc
>10k by eoy

Look, I know most people reading that won't understand what the fuck you just said, but that doesn't matter.

The real question is, was all this legal? Absolutely fucking not.

guys legit thinking of just hodling till 400?

>buy in ath
>make tons of money
hahahaha, this is so much better than hodling eth

>panic sell eth at 503 yesterday
>get tilted because it goes to 340
>fomo all into ltc at 265 right before it dips
>go to sleep angry

wake up, how high we going boys

AAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS CRAAAAAASHING

STOP IT WTFFFFFFF

KEEP CALM AND HOLD
>KEEP CALM AND HOLD
KEEP CALM
AND
HODL.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, you so far behinds

Looks like its ethereum's turn to moon

Don't lose your gains. Be wise and sell right now.

YO I THINK THE CRASH IS HAPPENING BECAUSE COINBASE IS DOWN. STILL MIGHT GO UP. I CANT SELL SO IM STUCK. SHOULD HAVE PUT THEM IN BITFINEX I KNEW IT.

DUMP PHASE

one red candle and you fags lose your shit

It always does this

It'll be back up past ATH later today

SEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

Lmao literally going back up

Pump you fags I bought the ATH!!!!

Ya I think that is the case. It is going back up because NormieBase is back online probably. We in for a rocky ride boys. Buckle up.

Dont tell me you sold user. Next stop 700

Fucking 75% increase according to coinmarketcap.

Congrats fellow user. Jelly. I broke $10k the other day

>20000 BTC volume on Bittrex

shieeeet
this cant go much higher can it?

"THE COIN OF THE ATHING LITE WILL MOON AGAIN!" - Emperor Hirohito

Bought 5 at that rate on sunday. Just doubled my money. Ready to be launched to the moon

I made my bigger first investment in this 1 hour ago. already paying off. we'll see till the end of the day

if ltc hits 1000 before xmess i eat donkey dick

Don’t think it can get too far above $320 in this current pump before retracing to $250-275.

Flatlining around $320 plus or minus $10.

Expect a retraction as other timezones take profits off the table, followed by a resurgence back to the new floor of $300.

If LTC dips below $290, I'd say grab some and hodl til end of year.

I'm projecting a head and shoulders model at this point desu.

keep depositing guys

HELL YE

daily reminder that i am next to moon

I'm fomoing hard on this shit

>tfw observed the dip at 220s
>didn't pull the trigger

shes thai. definite boobjob. most likely a postop tranny

had a pretty comfy moon mission with this little fella. Bought at $0.10 sold at $0.32. Won't buy in now though.

Might be the first fomo that i took, got in at 270. Downloaded the binance app just for this

How high do you guys figure this thing is going now?
When will it start dropping/correcting?

Also, do you think Litecoin is rising because Bitcoin is becoming too expensive?

it's all thanks to normies. I think it'll go to $500 at least but wouldn't mind a stable floor between 300 and 400 either.

i woke up, saw LTC price, FOMO'd, bought a few

this is the first coin i've purchased in 2 years. normies all over the US are going to do the same. LTC will start getting pumped by the media shortly. $1000 by EOW

I fucking hate Coinbase, Tried to buy at 300 and it turned me down. I give up. Lost my chance. Have fun lads.

A million posts like this are making me think they're being written by the PnD groups.

nope, just foresight. i did buy BTC 2 years ago so i'm sitting on comfy gains regardless

STOP NOW THIS IS NOT GOOD. GIVE BACK THE MONEY TO BTC.

I promise you I'm not a pnd group. But the board just made some good guesses about the normie psychology following all the hype and LTC's rise yesterday. The run is gunna keep going. You can still buy in. It's not too late.

I sold 9 ltc at 100 weeew

We will never make it

No shit, you're using normiebase to sell

I already rode the climb from .015, I'm waiting for it to dip again. I'll probably buy back in at .016. Should have already done so but expected a faster correction.

lmfao, spent 5 minutes trying to buy back in as it was going up before I would lose anything, Bittrex shitting on me for having high latency and I end up only getting the order through at .019 after 20 reloads

Fuck this gay country.

I already saw a normie news article on it already
BUYBUYBUY

Just fucking keep holding you weak fuckers

This is going places

Pump is over. Profit take quick.

What's a good starting place for this stuff user?

t. normie pump & dump

what am I looking at?

Also can you share your amazon tabs?

You look smart user kun.

meme analysis on a new fucking level

WHAT IS THIS

Whats your background?
If you are starting from scratch pick up a good stats book, like "all of statistics" by wasserman, then go from there
Measures of time series momentum, its filtered state, a trend forecast with confidence bands and a volatility forecast.

The amazon tabs are pretty boring, unless you are into derivative pricing math.

meme magic

>had the opportunity to take a course in Stochastic modeling at uni
>chose Cryptography instead

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.

lol
not sure what the curriculum is usually like, but did you do any signals processing? That shits the bread and butter of renaissance tech so you might have a good base

>Measures of time series momentum, its filtered state, a trend forecast with confidence bands and a volatility forecast.

How accurate is it in predicting rises and falls?

Its not meant to directly predict rises and falls, you'd need a different model for that. If you are interested in directional momentum, shortterm something like 70%-80% accuracy is state of the art right now. Doesn't mean its gonna make you money of course, but you get the idea. I

ts a forecast of stochastic trend/momentum paired with volatility. If momentum continues (people buying in) and volatility rises/stays stable you can assume an overall uptrend. You can also assume an uptrend based on the filtered state of the price series itself, since assets in momentum tend to stay in momentum a known anomaly.

Obviously enough momentum breaks at some point when the price diverges too far from the fundamental.

Thats about it, pretty simple.

>shortterm something like 70%-80% accuracy is state of the art right now.

That's way more than I expected to be honest.

How do I get into this? Seems like it would take me a long time to learn.

its high because a lot of it is engineered, meaning another model scans for highly autocorrelated assets, performs other measures, etc. You also won't be able to get this kind of accuracy from a price series alone, not enough information contained within. Usually order flow is analyzed, order books are analyzed, maybe external factors are considered, etc then all of it is fed into the model.

In terms of how long this will take, probably 10k hours or something like that, to get to a comfortable level. You generally need calculus, linear algebra and statistics as a base and then you go from there.

meant to say "directional movement" not "momentum" here...