Anyone here still a nocoiner?

Anyone here still a nocoiner?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rKQPcQY
wallstreetdaily.com/2014/02/27/bitcoin-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put 500$ into crypto this week, 55% ETH, 20% IOTA, 20% XMR

already up quite a bit, feels good to make a few free grands by year end.

Yes, I'm too scared, because I don't understand it.

sell IOTA

1 link is literally less than a dollar

Of course. I only come here to shitpost

Fuck no
I downloaded coinbase and invested in 50 shares of litecoin back when it was $60 per share

Now we see nearly 500% return and it’s not even the end of Q4

Litecoins best option for its investor is to split double, increasing stocksx2 and halving the price, this is the only way LTC will continue to explode, generate better stock options, and become less intidating than the buy in as we have surpassed the share prices of the majority of the NASDAQ and S&P 500

how do i into these bitcurrencies? they are advertising to normal people coz they wanna fuck them all right?

I only have $30 to my name, and I just bought some ill advised LTC from coinbase(ugh), it's still being processed

I guess I'm a no coiner now.
I sold off the last large portions of my holdings at the recent push to 17k.

Been selling off since 8k and averaged about 14k per bitcoin, I'm out the market now for good. Did really well and not risking anymore of my money in this when your hairdresser is buying bitcoin and cnbc is covering bitcoin 24/7 combined with the recent price rise you know it's not going to end well.

Yeah, but you have to buy BTC/ETH/LTC before you can trade it for LINK

I dont have any money but I have a lot of knowledge and it fucking sucks seeing the coins you would have invested in exploding and landing on the moon.

Well I can wait, I will just get enough money together by the next year and invest in upcoming altcoins.

did the same bro
don't even miss gains and can sleep at night
"be fearful when everyone is greedy, be greedy when everyone is fearful" never fails

learn learn learn bro. you'll get it, it's really not very difficult. dont get ripped off

No, but I started mining Vertcoin last night at a paltry 18.0 Mh/s on my NVIDIA card.

>I downloaded coinbase
I downloaded mtgoxx got goxxed

htf you download Coinbase????

Nocoiner checking in. My salary is sufficient to "make it" without the additional risk/hassle of crypto. I fundamentally disagree with a deregulated, decentralized currency anyways, so there are some logistical concerns too.

I just don't understand where the value comes from. See... I did invest in NVIDIA because of this cryptocurrency thing, because they will be selling. I think.

>I fundamentally disagree with a deregulated, decentralized currency anyways

So you're the manager at "FreedomHaters pty ltd"?

yes, but only because i have no money. i'm worried that i'm part of the normie wave, and i wish i persevered when i first began researching cryptos around 8 months ago. i gave up because i couldn't wrap my head around the technology and had no idea where to begin buying coins. i'm glad now that i've researched it and know more than the normies but i just wish i were a few months earlier.

>I dont have any money but I have a lot of knowledge and it fucking sucks seeing the coins you would have invested in exploding and landing on the moon.
I'm exactly in this position. I could only invest $77 into it and it's slowly starting to eat my mental health away.

Cuck

Yeah wired some Fiat into an Exchange to get started, it should have been in my account the next morning but still not there the whole day .. now I dunno what happened to the money. I tried to call them , selected the "payments" line in the menu and there's like 40 people in line trying to get through lol fuck that

This whole thing is just so ghetto.. and assuming my money didn't dissapear , if I start trading it's gonna be days of delays , problems etc.. meanwhile these companies are making so much fucking money from fees at every step too.

The mobile app.

You sound like you think you bought shares in a company LMAO. Boy, are you in for a shock in a few months time ;)

Not him, total noob and am wanting to buy stocks in a few months.

So what are you referencing just out of interest?

Tell me a coin and ill invest $1000 in it if I don't already have it.

Do NOT invest blindly and you will be fine. Start with a relatively low budget ($200-500) and learn to play the game. Enough people that won't mind teaching you or atleast help you out with the basics. Read up and chat with us @ discord.gg/rKQPcQY

>0.35 BTC

Basically

where is picrel?

He's a shitposting faggot is what.

AHAHAH

Wheres the problem?

I was in the same position, I only invested 50€ cause poorfag. But I'm already at 470€, after 3 weeks, so although this is nothing but dust, you can really learn much about the market and all the patterns.

Best 50€ I spent in a while, cause of the learning effect.

You know how banks are too big to fail? How the FTSE 500 have shareholders and boards of directors making sure they keep gaining profit every year?
None of that is true for crypto. It can and will crash by 90%
People are treating it like an investment and it is not one, it is a liberating currency that requires people to mine it to make it work. If the miners stop... All LTC is doing is correcting to BTCs gains lately. It is not relevant to people buying it now but its bitcoin price has dropped considerably over time, it is only slightly recovering now. Not to mention that while its tech is good, it is still essentially a bitcoin clone but more efficient. It is ba bit outdated already. It might make it to 1/10th the price of BTC, I could see that happening. It will also most likely crash and burn along with every other crypto at some point. All the miners have to do is turn off the transactions... Bitcoin cash is due a pump in Jan/Feb (look at its charts) and one of the bcash guys is the largest crypto miner in the world.
Everything on the market is reliant on Bitcoins price. Do not let fiat fool you. EVERYTHING (yes, even thing you can buy with fiat have a satoshi value and it is how they get their fiat cost) is based on the price of Bitcoin. If that falls, so does everything else.
Jan/Feb?
That is just one of the many reasons he is in for a big shock. I am not saying you cant make money, but long-term... maybe not a great idea. Lots of people will get burned.
Too big to fail? Not Bitcoin.
wallstreetdaily.com/2014/02/27/bitcoin-2/
I have the USD Tether exchange pages on my bookmarks just in case ;)
Christ, even tether might be destroyed if the FED get involved, unless they take backhanders.
Even tether is linked to BTC price ($ to). because btc goes up they need more tethers to give the people 'selling' it their tether. once btc crashes suddenly they have billions of extra $ of tethers and no BTC $price to back them up with.
Fun.

WaBi is the coin that is going to explode next.

Interesting, thanks.
Yes I was going to have the Footsie be one of my first investments, but more of a "buy now and forget for 20 years" type investments, the rest I'll put on other companies but cryptos...I dunno, I'll be another mug buying them with the intent of selling them to another person later and I think there are shitloads of them already.

Miners are too big to fail

It's not a bunch of kiddos with 3x 1080 Ti's set up in their moms basement running 24/7/

I dumped my bags today after breaking even. Last week was a shitstorm and absolutely the wrong entry point, so for 3 days I was losing money and after 4 more days I broke even. Presumably in the coming days I would have made money. But it wasn't really a fun experience, and before bitcoin pops I don't want to put in enough money to make decent gains. I was only in this for the short term anyway because I believe we're headed for a long-ass bear market before soon, and it turns out short-term is too volatile to make a planned exit. So I got out while the going was good.

What bugs me most is that I would have made a 33% profit regardless instead of breaking even if I'd just kept it in BTC.

I stopped taking you seriously when you started talking about having tether exchanges bookmarked. If you think tether is legit, you deserve to get burned.

I never owned a cent of crypto and come here everyday to reinforce my strong will going against the herd mentality.
Shit is going to hit the fan and I will be glad to have invested money on land.

What so hard to understand, you put mmoney in, you wait, you get more money out.

I bought high and sold low during the summer. I discovered that Im simply not able to hodl, my hands are weak.

But for some reason I still follow crypto prices and constantly torture myself about how much money I could have made.

I even stared at the btc dip to $3000 back in september and remember thinking "i KNOW i should buy this." but I couldnt bring myself to do it.

It's an unique type of hell Ive trapped myself in.

In theory, Tether is your best bet at weathering out a collapse but... I am not so sure. Maybe something like XRP or erm... I don't know, something well established with real-world corporate backing might be better. I mean btc won't die, it will probably bounce back and XRP, for example, would also take a massive hit if BTC crashes temporarily so I guess either is good. It all depends on how much of a hit they all take. Some will not survive that is for certain, maybe even btc could die, who knows.
But yeah, hur dur, I invested in LTC at an ATH to maybe make 200% is not a good investment strategy long term imo. Even the 'owner' of LTC said as much in his tweets.
But hey, fuck it, what do I know. Nothing for sure. Maybe it will keep going up and up forever. Its relative rarity in comparison to the price of gold equates to its value being around $450,000 per bitcoin so maybe we will see that instead. It will still probably crash 30-40% at times along the way. If it survives. Black Monday is going to look like a time of prosperity I feel, I see a lot of pink wojacks in the future.

Bought 10 bucks of litecoin yesterday when it was 180, its now at 300? I dont into maths how much money is my 10 dollars now?

what exactly are u mining? i mean you let your pc do a fuckton of work but what it calculates exactly to get money?

how to buy wabi i'm a normie

download blockfolio

exactly same here you wanna talk about it ?

its just hit binance 5min ago + ethadelta. You can start buying it, once it hits a price.

basically brute forcing a cryptography puzzle made up of transactions on the network. the winner gets some bitcoin as a reward. pools are established so there is not just a single winner at a time.

Might as well invest, crashing price or no. There is bound to be a few Microsoft and facebooks hidden in all the ALTs. Patience is key I suppose.
Maybe, I will buy some after the ICO pump and dump if it is :P
If it never dumps then so be it, I have plenty more opportunities in the sea of ALTs, sure 90% may fail like many startups do but it is worth a shot.
They can switch to mining something else. I only said btc wasn't too big to fail.
I said how it works in the next post. I was joking about the bookmarks although I do have one exchange with some tether/btc pages bookmarked :p
Mostly I just buy/sell into ALTs.

dudes, my mom bought litecoin yesterday at 105, it can't be that tough.

buying ltc, btc and eth is as easy as it gets. How about you go deeper into altcoins where you actually make huge profit.

I am hopelessly paranoid of malware. Modern day viruses can even "survive" a hard drive wipe or an OS re-install.
Add to this that my pc once got infected and the very thought of making online transactions is nightmare fuel.

Damn i gotta add all these numbers in manually, but thanks for the biz tip my dude

i mean, she just tripled her money in about 20 hours, so there's that.

By Kaspersky, actually pay for it, its pretty much military grade.

but how much did she bought? 3x Ltc or 5x Ltc?

Imagine buying a coin at 1$ x200 that is worth 100$ after a year. Something like that wont happen to bitcoin, litecoin or eth anymore. You can still make good profit out of the coins but you wont make a million out of them.

This. If you're not retarded alt-coins can net you way more. Always read up and discuss before you make an investment though, quicker way to talk @ discord.gg/rKQPcQY

As long as they increase in Satoshis or bitcoin worth then they are worth getting. Otherwise, you might as well hold btc.

>Kaspersky
LOL you may as well buy Norton while you're at it

>If you're not retarded alt-coins can net you way more
Yeah fuck you mate. I'd have made ~40% more gains sticking to the big 3 and not fucking with alt coins. Not to mention all of the TIME invested into researching and watching those meme shitcoins.

right

Yes, i do.

I wish i never discovered crypto. Ive gained weight, my temper is shorter, ive stopped working out.

How has it been for you?

I did mention the criteria of not being retarded right? Only yourself to blame mate.

I made 6 bucks spending 150 bucks

Feels good man

WHAT IF THERE IS A ROOTKIT ON MY SYSTEM?
WHAT IF THERES A BOOKIT?
WHAT IF THERE IS A LOW LEVEL INSTALLED KEYLOGGER??
WHAT IF ONE OF MY HARDWARE PARTS ARE COMPROMISED WITH ENGINEERED DRIVERS?

NO ANTIVIRUS COULD POSSIBLY DETECT THIS? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MMOOOOOMMYYYY PLEASE SAVE ME YOUR SON IS SUFFERINGGG?!?
WHY IS THE WORLD SO EVIL

>I did mention the criteria of not being retarded right?
oh, whoops

>try to buy some bitcoin
>give us your full name
>give us your address
>give us your phone number
>give us your passport
>come video chat with us

what's next, my virginity?

My mate is a secutiry analyst for the MoD and he ran every anti-virus through a series of tests as part of a network security something or other (idk, he bores the shit out of me with that stuff) and Kaspersky is the one that stopped most things getting in with Avast coming in second but Avast wasn't as efficient plus resource heavy in comparison.
it's £25 a year... hardly breaking the bank. You should store shit on your pc anyway :P

Yeah dude, no sense in tying cryptocurrency to my dataset.

Daily reminder that nocoiners are on suicide watch since forever.

be careful lad.
People are losing their shit over this.
They rarely come out after that, in form of pink wojaks.

not bad at all...

Don’ be a usd bag holder, bro

>tfw have $50k in the bank earning 3% a year
i'm not gonna make it

i struggle to make sense of this

yea the crypto currency websites can't verify me for some gay reason so i stick to stocks. i would have bought back in 2010 if this wasn't the case

Just put all of your money in LINK

Same, just sold most of my LTC at ATH and taking profits. People are getting loans to put into crypto. Wouldn't surprise me if the market falls to 10% of what it's currently at.

nothing about it is deregulated. in fact, they continue to make more regulations. this actually helps its adoption.

so you disagree with decentralized currency on a fundamental level...perhaps that salary is in jeopardy?

err, i mean, KEK LMAO

Looks like Barra, south of Rio de Janeiro

so youre poor
but at least you're anonymously poor

proof of work my dude.

the computer must present proof of its effort to complete the puzzle. the proof is the answer.

No, nobody wants that, as you can tell already

Oahu?

I have been fomoing so bad it made me physically ill, finally got 650 into coinbase

>stocksx2
>generate better stock options
>surpassed the share prices of the majority of the NASDAQ and S&P 500
Nigga, this is NEET FOREX, not grandpappy's stocks.

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)
Just come and judge by your own criteria.

Reminder that there were millions of people who invested in CDO during the 2008 financial crisis. 98% of those who didn't understand were invested blindly on imaginary and fraudulent mortgages.

Not a bad split. You are going to make it. Not personally a fan of ETH but can't argue with the current and future gains...

You're gonna make it.

>Iota

filename tho

le 0.XX coiner face