Xtrabytes is basically Ethereum 2.0, but with greater scalability, security, and freedom

Xtrabytes is basically Ethereum 2.0, but with greater scalability, security, and freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.me/lambo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the concept is genious.

even xfuel is an amazing buy at 0.7 xby or whatever it's currently trading at because it allows you to free up xby for trading but still hold onto your node. Which is earning you xby.

borz and ccr are genius with the economic system they have devised.

add to that all the new tech, patents the list goes on

But ETH 2.0 is already ADA

But Ethereum will be Ethereum 2.0 after all the upgrades and shit. Name recognition will always keep it on top.

it just keeps going up

where do you buy xfuel?

If you know what the fuck xfuel is but don't know where to buy it, you are obviously only asking to keep this shitty thread alive.

when lambo?

xtrabytes.me/lambo

Xtrabytes is the best name they could come up with?

Do people know nothing about XBY drama? It's the shadiest coin out there tied with stellar and IOTA.

Please elaborate.

borz is a fucking spastic handicapped deaf autist, and gets beaten by ccr everyday

ccr is a fucking used car salesman that spends his time making fucking troll patrol videos and bragging on slack about being a multi millionaire someday because he owns a couple millions XBY coins

You all are gonna get heavy, but heavy heavy dumped on that's all I can tell you, do your own research, if you bought 3-4 months ago it's ok, you should be right. But if not man you are in for a wild ride.

You all laughed at me this summer when I bought a static node.

You called me a bagholder and told me I'd been fleeced by a vaporware scam project.

I held.

I'm still on the rocket.

First class is sold out, but there's still room in business class and economy, lads

into the stratosphere we go lad

I feel like you watched the price crash this summer when people realized the project had little by the way of results and public information disclosed, and are still soured by that.

Now the project is accelerating, there are public code samples that have been unchallenged by the community, there's an increase in progress, results, and visibility.

This is not a pump and dump. This is genuine faith being restored and new interest being kindled in a revolutionary market disruptor project.

Lol, name one crypto coin with a good name.

Crypto development is for nerds, not marketing wizards.

shut up shill

xtrabytes is a fucking dumb, unoriginal and cringeworthy name

atleast shit like ethereum sounds special and unique

xtrabytes sounds like some shitty chinese dongle company

how is this moonIng?

wasnt this the number one pajeet coin we fudded hard?

fucking newfags. if u even pump this shit the bubble is out of control

Sounds an awful lot like remorse over picking the losing side, but ok

Ethereum is a shit wannabe futuristic name that caters to sperglord shitters like you

Also if this is your only argument against XBY then maybe you should look into buying some.

D E L U D E D

Reveal your reasoning or evaporate like your sperglord Ethereum, ineloquent FUD scum

moon party

>my dead mom told me xby would go up in my dream (the dev said this)
>we are developing THE COIN
>wen sTAtiC node signs transaction it's secure, but wen more StATiC sign transacture it's more secure, so if bitcoin is secure just imagine how secure STatIc nodes will :)
>stATIc network can never will be compromised because it's impossible to controll all the nodes. the network is currently running on one StatIC node
>we believe that it will moon
>our genius mastermind leader Borzalom came up with this
>we bought XBY from cryptopia like everybody else and we will sell like everybody else
>we don't have a whitepaper lul
>this could be the next 1 billion market cap coin!!!
Don't think we forgot what kind of "project" this is just because you got rid of the old broken english pajeet website and got a marginally more serious one.

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)
Just come and judge by your own criteria.