How much LTC do you guys have

How much LTC do you guys have

1,4 that i paid 55 euros for
t. normie

I bought 10k over the last few days.

It comes out to about 56 ltc after everything.

0. I sold 119 LTC at 120 thinking I'm catching a nice ride but nope. So now i have $15k usd in stagnant faggot BTC doing jack shit when i could have had $36k right now

I don't know if the ratio will ever go down to 0.0075 and because of that if i buy ltc now id have only 50, i lost almost 70. Idk what to do. I'm in despair right now

>only 8ltc

feels bad

It's all about percentage gains. Yeah you shouldn't have sold but there's nothing wrong with buying back in.

about tree fiddy

I only have 6, had the money ready to buy double at $100.

I downloaded coinbase and invested in 50 shares of litecoin back when it was $60 per share

Now we see nearly 500% return and it’s not even the end of Q4

Litecoins best option for its investor is to split double, increasing stocksx2 and halving the price, this is the only way LTC will continue to explode, generate better stock options, and become less intidating than the buy in as we have surpassed the share prices of the majority of NASDAQ and S&P 500 stock prices.

Ladies and gentleman, we are the wolves of Wall Street

I have 3
Bought back when they were £30 each, I'm poor as fuck so it feels good seeing solid return.
Yuugge profits.

i had 74 then sold them all at 150 kek kill me

>getting comfy senpai

28 bought in at $63

100 in a wallet i lost 4 years ago.

Just 1. I should have put my XMD money into it :-(.

Had 100 and sold at 130 like a pussy...
feels very bad, anons.

Same here

7. I think I paid $130

I have 703 LTC

I've been buying them up since last year

Damn I'm jelly user

10 from early days

I had 20 I bought at 31$..

I sold at loss for 26$ in March

lads i have 15k gbp put aside to invest in crypto, should i go monero lite or eth?

TO THE MOON

>tfw went all in at $164
>sold them all at $185
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I COULD HAVE MADE SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY

You've made it, another Veeky Forums success story ;_;

I am poor

>tfw bought at 164, 3 days ago
>it dips to 140
>panic sell the 20 LTC’s purchased
>placed it in BTC
>BTC hasn’t done shit

I came very close to panic selling (we bought at the ATH after all) but thank fuck I didn't. It was honestly a gamble at that point, sorry it didn't work out for you

What do you guys consider making it?
For me 1million worth of crypto is making it.

>mfw only 18k

Classic Veeky Forums

How high do you think it will go. This is ridiculous
, it is just pumped by normies

only 16 :/

1k by EOY

will it dip again or should I buy now? I feel bad my poor Dad asked me to buy him some and I was going to yesterday but completely forgot. He really could have done with it.

I bought 5 @ $60 a month ago. Sold them all when it hit $130 the other day. Rebought only 1 at $100 dip, knowing I should have bought more at the time, and moved some BTC over. So I only have like 2.3 now. HODL till the end now.

I had thousands back in 2013. The fact that it mooned this hard means anything can moon.
I'm expecting ETH to hit $1k sometime soon.

Have only three as well. My gains have been pretty decent, I'm holding longterm so I'm sure it'll hit up in the thousands by the time I sell.

Poorest of poorfags here with .1. I'm watching these gains wishing I had more to put into this. I remember in march when I had more money and I played a bit with ETH but panic sold and forgot about crypto for a while. LTC was $27 then. Sucks but at least I bought in this time at $150.

220 bought at 57$

>LTC was $27 then
Fuck I remember almost going all in on LTC at $27 and the very next day it was mid $50. If only I'd had more money then, everything was so cheap (compared to now)

6/10 bait, because jimmies slightly rustled