BTC bubble on verge of collapse, says expert

I told you that the Bitcoin is just like the tulips manias. You have to sell sell sell! Now before it colapsses just like dot com bubble in 1990

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yZGH_Zuqio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thx op just sold 250 btc

Bitcoin already collapsed in 2013, losing like 90% of its value.
Now it's the adoption phase.

Thanks OP - Just sold 100K BTC

How could I have been so blind?

it colapssed last week but went up again in my educated opinion with all the new people buying it we will see a big collapse near Christmas

"BTC is on verse of collapse," says highly respected senior banker Israel Silverstein

So what have you bought with it lately?

I cant tell if you mean that or if you are joking. If joking then Don't joke because you could be hurt. I suggest you pull out and invest in stocks

25% down after 1000% up in a year is not a collapse.

I'm storing my savings in it.
Once the price stabilizes and LN is implemented I will use it for all my daily needs.
But I bought a few games on steam in the past.

Yes it is. Read the definition of colappse then you will see

>Bitcoin already collapsed in 2013
>Now it's the adoption phase.
Yes, it collapsed on previous "adoption" phase

What if I told you that you will never need to pull out crypto value?........... (you) speechless and drooling.....

priced in

Not sure if bait or just fud but investing in stocks is more risky than investing in bitcoin

how is it a colapse if it lasted like 48 hours? and went back down to the ATH of 48 hours before that time?

Stop being butthurt and get some before you commit sudoku

no Bitcoin is a speculative bubble it will explode soon. Here is an explanation
youtu.be/4yZGH_Zuqio
it collapsed then uncolapssed

Then you will have no value...

>can literally buy stuff with bitcoin
>some companies even give you 10% off if you pay with bitcoin
>it somehow doesn't have value

Look, it has LIMITED QUANTITIES. Per definition it's going to be more and more valuable. Why? Because you can't just print more. That's why everyone is so shilling against it. Bitcoin actually has value and isn't fiat currency like pretty much everything else.

I only have of 2 testicles so they must be the most valuable thing in world right?

I was just gonna say that.

>cnbc
>experts

>Stop being butthurt and get some before you commit sudoku
sorry my deluded friend
i cashed out my yearly gains
not going back until real correction

>Ad homenim
Lol stupid Trump voters. Typical

This is the first time I've seen This! It's so incredibly true, selling all my shitcoins to bitcoin cashing out and buying tulips. At least you can touch them and they're pretty.

Lol you must not be here too much I see the comparison made all the time . it might be hard to get but If you stick with it it will make sense

great post, kek'd. 'Experts' have been saying this since 200 dollar. great bait though.

I have a degree in economics so I know what I am saying

You're right, please go ahead and castrate yourself, those dangly bits are a nuisance anyway

>I told you that the Bitcoin is just like the tulips manias. You have to sell sell sell! Now before it colapsses just like dot com bubble in 1990

Unnamed "expert". No sauce. Wrong date for dot com bubble. Sounds legit.

OP, I heard CNN is hiring journalists.

If you lost both your testicles you would pay almost anything to get the originals back and properly hanging, right? Then you are right, they are the most valuable thing to you. Dumbass

I'm an expert in my opinino

What if he want to become a trap?

>If you lost both your testicles you would pay almost anything to get the originals back and properly hanging, right
No I'd pay market price you dipshit

BABEL

they say this literaly every month

I cant tell if you mean that or if you are joking. If joking then Don't joke because you could be hurt. I suggest you buy 100k.

I am not they. I am more