PUT THIS SHIT ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW

PUT THIS SHIT ON ANOTHER EXCHANGE RIGHT NOW
REEEEEEEE

It's being added to Bittrex in Q1. They need a finished product first though.

don't be impatient
crypto is about long term, not about day trading
day trading will make you lose your mind and life in few months

>They need a finished product first though.
I like how Bittrex thinks they're hot shit now, as if they don't have a billion shitcoins listed that don't do anything.

RRRREEEEEEEEEE why its still dropping. I dont have more coins to buy another dip

you can't expect for things to change if you keep doing the same shit

imagine, just a couple of months ago, you could have sold this at 20k+ satoshi, and quadrupled your money just by holding your bitcoins

that would be an easy 40x gain from ico

but no, "HODDLINGGG XdddD" is the only way to go

imagine if you will, one having the ability to predict the future. Imagine the things one could do, like sell ODN at 20k satoshis and then hold the BTC for 2 months whilst it goes through crazy shit like BCH and massive drops in value.

Imagine knowing that BTC would go to 15k

I mean I could have sold my DGB in June, and then if I'd held my BTC all that time my 4BTC would be worth 60k.

Imagine the power hindsight has. Easy to sound like you know a lot when you're using the past as a map, but it doesn't mean anything. You could have sold any coin and held the BTC and made a profit you fucking lovely human being...sorry, I mean retard.

Imagine, just a year ago, I could have put 10,000 USD to ETH.

So it happens nobody has a crystal ball, you stupid fuck.

ah fuck sake. With this bitcoin price ODN could never again hit 20k

I will never hold again

user, the point is not that it is the most profitable
the point is that it IS profitable while keeping your sanity

or you could just not have emotional feelings towards your fucking meme/scam shitcoins, and only "hoddl xD" actual good coins like btc, eth and ltc

this is not future telling, its just plain and simple thinking

but at this point, you might aswell hodl, every coin will get pumped by a PnD group eventually

Yet you have emotional feelings towards

BTC
ETH
LTC

One day those coins will all be dead and gone, and a new coin will exist that replaces them all..How does that make you feel?

I'm not emotional towards ODN, I'm excited because I know it's going to skyrocket, and we will all benefit from a fully anonymous platform, you could even host an actually anonymous Veeky Forums clone from the platform. Or a new silk road, or make anonymous games, you can have private video and calls, or text chat.

You could host an IRC clone, you can essentially do anything, and make it anonymous. Veeky Forums should be all over this.

imagine if Veeky Forums moved to odn
we would swim in money

Unlike you, im ready to make the move to jump unto the next coin, im not emotional towards any of those three coins, if it tanks, i sell, and buy back or something else

im here to make money, not hold worthless coins that keeps tanking in both fiat and btc ratio

At least ODN has the product launch coming up, so you can guarantee a solid 2x or 3x in the short term. In fact, buying ODN right now is a really good idea.

Try bagholding LINK instead. Now that's a coin that makes you want to kill yourself.

Okay mate. thats really nice.

I'm happy for you.

2 points:
- don't waste your time engaging that "hindsight" retard
- altough you are correct, this part isn't:
>you can have private video and calls

they already said they can't/won't do that since atm it's impossible to make video and voice calls 100% private like they can do with text messages

>or you could just not have emotional feelings towards your fucking meme/scam shitcoins, and only "hoddl xD" actual good coins like btc, eth and ltc
>implying that is not what I do

Good. I just say, this is stupid thinking

Thanks brother.

I haven't been balls deep in the slack for a while and I remembered discussion about trying to make it work.

Thats a shame, but I don't think it affects anything. I mean - how many people video chat on whatsapp?

I do feel like I'm wasting my time talking to him, I will disengage.

It is still a very convenient thing.
Anonymous messenger that allows you to send money from one side of the world to the other, in minutes.
Truly, i can't see how that could be useful

yeah but if it drops 80% and will be pumped even 3x you are still on loss

come onnnnn
come onnnnnnnnnnnnn
come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Like thats going to happen.

x3 from now its like 7500sat

it is though
gains on this coin are loooong term
and only if the app is good

Coin market cap is so low that when it pumps for real it will be a 10-20x

for two minutes before panic selling

Once you 10x you don't go back

actually I have both. ODN and LINK. Missing out in the biggest fucking cryptobullmarket of all time because I am stuck holding this shit that literally does nothing.

and before that it will drop to 7-10 cents

I'm up 126% in fiat. I don't care about BTC so long as it keeps mooning.

BTC will slow down eventually and alts will rise like never before.

Love your positivity my friend. 2018 is: THE YEAR OF SPACE TRAVEL

It's where alts develop warp drive and make first contact with ET life.

This is more true then people are willing to admit

You mean you're going to hold bags forever because of ODN.

I am sick how retarded ODN team are. Then cant into marketing and PR. Price is falling all the time and they talk about memes on discord. Im sinck abouut them

What is life without memes

> implying they give a shit about price

well not even 3btc to 5000sat. No one is selling

Literally any demand will skyrocket this thing and the team is delivering

The blockchain is public,with a blockexplorer. Will payments be linked to app ids?

top kek no one is buying either

Payments will be done through the messenger with lite details in the whitepaper

no one is selling, no one is buying so WHY WE ARE FALLING REEEE