Has this finally started pumping, and trend-reversed?

Has this finally started pumping, and trend-reversed?

No

I wouldn't even call it pumping, just correcting to ~$1500.

>No
How so?

Well there goes $550...

Hopefully it's happening

tfw bought at 459 and sold at 484 thinking it will dip and ill be able to grab moar

I sold at $ 520 I want to kill myself.

This

- 43 out of top 100 cryptoassets at the moment are in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- ETH processes more txs than rest of cryptos combined
- ETH has both on- and off-chain scaling solutions planned, with also their own version of Lightning Network
- With PoS, ETH will also become a scarcity coin and a store of value for stakers

Bought at 500 even though all my instincts say it's overvalued for now and it should dip after going up, but fought my instincts because I realize the market is now retarded and this could easily go to 600 - 700 if it starts pumping.

Wtf is going on, LTC and ETH were the most boring coins ever

This is true, but it shouldn't be reflected in the price yet. It's not the upcoming tech that's driving the price up, it's retarded normies. I was trying to buy at 400 but didn't have the liquidity, but I'm pretty sure it'll keep going for a lot longer.

>tfw only 65 eth

you need at least 200 to make it

>tfw only 17
W-wanna trade? h-haha

UBS news for ETH.

Also the rises were pretty fucking determined & concentrated Saturday and yesterday, felt like some bank loading up to get ahead of normies.

Sold half my ETH at $ 530. Still hoping for a dip to 460-480

>tfw only 2
I bought 39 at $260 and sold most at $450. Can't be mad because I still made good money, but FUCK man

Guys do I buy ETH back?
I don't know what to do.

Same here, sold half my position. I mean I still made mad profits but fuck this is frustrating.

I'm not going to buy right after massive gains, it could dip down, flatline(unlikely) or keep going. Too much of a gamble for me.
You should dump everything into ETH NOW BTW!

fck me i rly want to buy back but i somehow know if i do ill get cucked

looked away from the screen for an hour
ltc and eth are going nuts

We can't know. Those who bought LTC after it mooning 100% have now made almost 50% profit. ETH could be different, it's more stable, but who the fuck knows these days. I'd wait for some sort of dip with ETH now.

Dont best against the trend.

I know dude it's fucking insane. I have 5 grand of fiat I want to transfer to coin right now but not sure what to throw it at

This.

Holding strong. You are always better off going WITH the trends.

the worst part is i have to go to work in an hour and wont be able to buy the dip

I'm pretty sure this is the dip. Look at the BTC/ETH charts.
ETH could easily correct x2

wow. wtf litecoin. never saw that coming

Dude don't I'm starting to FOMO about buying more now too

its normies, they're buying ETH cuz its '''cheaper'''. who pays 17000 for ONE coin user?

I'm puzzled by that too. Is it because it's listed on Coinbase? Because it's more transactable? Because normies can buy a whole one?

About time something happened with this piece of shit. ETH is probably the most undervalued coin in the market.

nice trips and yes it's ''cheaper'' in the eyes of a normie, a whole ONE ETH

normies don't actually make a buying decision off of this, r-right?

I meant Litecoin, but yeah, I guess all those arguments apply to our beloved CryptoKittyCoins as well.

I did when I bought in and didn't know shit a year ago. lol

Das right, why buy 1 Bitcoin Cash or whatever when dat gets me 3 ETH!

they do lol,
'but who would pay 17000$ for ONE coin?', they don't get the decimals part

And there's $580...

Btw what exchanges is everyone watching? I've got Kraken, Coinbase, and bfxdata

REEEEEEEEE the normies need to buy my fucking buttcoins, I just sold all my eth/ltc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Binance.... is it a good exchange guies?

Ether is going to be a strong hold for at least a month, probably two. Could be forever if Bitcoin dies in that time.

i'll just buy buttcoins fampai

gdax

Fuck this, I'm buying some ETH. It'll be another increase backed by nothing but hype, but the hype was enough to send BTC through the roof.

Lol, that's nothing, I sold LTC at $220 expecting some market to take back the gains.

Ive seen several predictions of Ether going to 680. I dont know what it will do but I dont like betting on these 1 day humps. To many times you sell at the peak then some faggot pumps it in to another hump and you waste an entire morning waiting for it to dip.

but forreal what buy, i sold my ETH before this new pump thnking it will dump and buy back
>it moons
i hate crypto

hype was enough to pump ltc to almost fucking 300$

fuck tech, fuck partnerships, fuck real life usage, you go with the hype and nothing else

that's what happens when you listen to bitcoiner fud

Literally what people have said. All you need to see is the hype in crypto right now. FOMO could EASILY take eth to $700+ in the next day

but i didnt listen to anyone faggot, there has always been a dip after a moon, BUT ZERO DIP WTF

just one will be enough in few years
t.1.8

that was hardly a moon though, eth price was clearly undervalued, which is why i've been holding my bags with iron grip.

>gains 150euro
>not a moon
wtf are you smoking, i mean if you compare it to fucking bitcoins it not really a ''''''''''moon''''''

DIPPING

Glad I didn't FOMO yet. I'm buying more at the bottom of this dip.

eth is overvalued, no coin limit btw, pos btw, infinite inflation btw. enjoy your dapps. at least litecoin has a fixed amount of coins

POS is a good thing for the value. Upcoming scaling tech is good for the value. Litecoin is worthless, except at being a good currency for inter-exchange transfers since it's accepted everywhere

>Le deflationary buttcoin meme

Nothing worse than a loser NEET shitting out discredited meme arguments.

exactly, it's not a moon compared to ltc and btc, but eth is far better than both.

Feels shitty buying at ATH, but this is the market now I guess. At least a coin that I believe in is pumping now.

nobody even knows the coin cap rate. how can you tell me that's not a thing to be concerned with? what's to stop them front making hundreds of millions of more ether just for the sake of it? It makes sense though, ether was never meant to be a currency or store of value.

Your retarded. I would explain why but it would be a waste to explain it to you.

enjoy your pos coin

Going to sleep soon and I'm scared of it crashing soonish so I set a sell order at 485.

Good idea or shit?

alright boyos, dropped some 6 month old super bags last night to get back into the crypto game. got in last night at $515. thinking we double by eoy.

Actually, its on the upward stroke of the bottom of a dip right now. Which is why its being pumped and will be pumped for a several weeks. Look at the log of Ether vs bitcoin.

However, Ether mining has entered the "ice age" stage" which means circulating supply has pretty much stalled.

For instance I think it will take like 100 years to produce 10% more Ethereum

Inflation after PoS doesn't matter because you can stake. Which means inflation after PoS becomes zero.
Additionally PoW dumps 20k ETH on the market every day. That's going to stop.

These obvious facts that apparently require high iq to realize is why ether is seriously undervalued right now.

I did that once with bitcoin. It dipped to 1 dollar under my stop order, then mooned to mars.

This has happened to me before too which is why I'm hesitant.

The whole market is scaring me right now, never been this stressed before trading, feels like anything could happen.

What do you think?

The best hold on the market is Ether right now.

I cant say buy because theres probably a ICO thats going to go up 5000% and no ones ever heard of it.

Either way you are probably good with ether for the next month, even if there is a crash.

No, people post that every time ether goes up. Its going up because of the tread, nothing to do with new money.

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)

Bought BTC with my ETH yesterday so I'm betting yes. I'm very good at making the wrong decision.

Damn it went back up to ATH way faster than I thought. We're going into hyperdrive I think.

I'll sleep soundly now.

Why. Looking at eth it was way too stable. Even if it would drop I dont think it would go below 470 or so. And then it basically goes up again.

Why not just wait and sell for more

are you me lol? Did exactly the same yesterday. Thought BTC would rise faster than ETH. I'm a fucking retard.

Please post more of these annoying pepes. I hate them but dont want to see them gone either

Here comes the craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhhh!

The fuck are you smoking. Its not even at the top of the curve yet.

>when new coiners riding on litecoins pump try to FUD with 12 year old twitch memes "btw" but just reveal they understand absolutely nothing
Yeah, I'll keep my stake with ETH, have fun with LTC its historically not very nice post pump, just a heads up.

We'll never see ETH go for $ 480 again are we?

>Mfw I didn't buy more back when it was only $12
Fuck man I've only got 50. Like I'm happy and rock solid erect but fuck man.

Even the main dev said it's going to crash back to like $80

Sell now? Don't wanna see a pink wojak again

So did charlie with litecoin, whats you point.

Fuck it I'll just buy the next proper dip, I still think it's going to be really good to hold ETH anyway.
Also 50 coins is really nice, you'll make it user.

No. eth and ltc are literally correcting to the right price.

holy fuck. Did bitfinex just go down for you lads?

This. We're down 80% compared to btc in the past 6 months. Huge correction coming.

yesss

Well that's exactly who I meant

Good thing I'm on bittrex. Fuck that shit, don't know how anyone trades on bitfinex.

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)

Going to have to mention that spam and advertising is against the rules and is a reportable offense.

It will probably dip, it always does. But ill be holding until an obvious crash or week long peak appears until around 2000-3000 depending on how high bitcoin goes in that time.

HHHHHHHHHNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG