Who actually thinks the crypto market ISN'T a bubble...

who actually thinks the crypto market ISN'T a bubble? i wan't to hear the best arguments from Veeky Forums as to why this bull run will keep going. i feel like it could pop any day now...

IT doesnt fucking matter

i just want money

it doesnt matter if you cash out profits in fiat, but i suspect most are holding and will get burned when the inevitable bubble burst happens

It is a bubble because prices increase too much and too many people are on it. It will colappse in coming months

if you aren't a retard a bubble crash doesn't matter. if everything crashed by 90% tomorrow, it would be back stronger within 2 years. that just gives you more time to accumulate. blockchain is the future and real-use case has barely started. in fact a crash would be beneficial to crypto and we would see prices of non-shit coins slowly recover based on function rather than speculation.

so really this "bubble" meme only matters if you are investing what you can't afford to lose, or are looking for a get rich quick scheme.

>when the inevitable bubble burst happens
You realize people have been saying this for almost 6 years now, right?

"Money is just a bubble that doesn't burst" - some guy

There’s no doubt In my mind it’s a bubble

Only people tht will argue against that is people getting in now too late hoping there’s still room to make it.
I can almost gaurentee about 99% of the people buying bitcoin in the past month will never actually use it for anything. The only purpose it’s serving to 95% of hodlers is to make money and increase in value but we are rapidly running out of the greater fools to keep buying in, it normies on Facebook and your hairdressers are already buying in then who will keep pumping money in buying bitcoin at 15k+??

I feel sorry for the people that end up losing out and holding the bags towards the end but it will be mostly 10k+ or 20k+ buyers.. depending wherever the bubble finally pops

Normies got in at 11k. They pumped it to 20k.

It already corrected fag. the bubble popped.

You think you are different than the people who bought in september? Guess what september was? It was people who already knew what bitcoin was, but missed out on it. Now we're in. We love the technology.

You will never see bitcoin sub-10k again, sorry. Maybe after it hits 100k.

who says cryptocurrencies on an open market will ever be mass adopted? if the bubble pops the unregulated cryptocurrency market will die

It won't burst anytime soon, we haven't hit the Great Depression 2.0 in the USA yet, nor has any country tried to ban BTC and all cryptos outright.

You have no idea what a bubble is and you’ll probably be the one of laggards left behind rushing to cash out towards the end when you have already been given plenty time to take profits now with all the buy interest we have.

People who held 1 bitcoin from the very start and sold 1 bitcoin 3 weeks ago have made less profit than someone buying 1 bitcoin 3 weeks ago and selling today. That’s the kind of exponential growth you expect to see when a bubble is nearing its peak.. and don’t anyone dare try mention the log graph meme if the variable in the graph is a dollar and a dollar still has the same value as it did a month ago, house prices are the same, cost of living is the same, car prices is the same the only outlier is bitcoin

BTC is a bubble but the technology isn't, therefore there is little reason to speculate on when crypto will pop and die, because it won't

Cryptocurrency for the sake of currency maybe? As in bitcoins original goal. But im talking about blockchain technology that just happens to also utilise tokens, and theres absolutely no way that it can "die".

if btc is a bubble wouldnt ever other crypto be a bubble. I agree blockchain is a revolutionary technology but can't see unregulated ico's and digital currencies taking over the traditional banking system

I know it seems like a high growth rate = guranteed bubble, because you are retarded, but that's not how it works.

It will only burst if the SEC bans BTC
Not before

It's undoubtedly a bubble, but as my finance professor put it, bubbles can go one forever before popping. The normies are starting to get involved but institutional investors have just started dipping their toes in. There is going to be insane growth next year and you're a scrub if you're not in yet.

I thought China's ICO ban would pop it
I bought Wallstreet bankers calling a scam during the ICO ban dip would pop it
I thought the Bitcoin Cash Fork would pop it
I thought Segwit2X would pop it

And I was BTFO every single time.

Right now I just don't see a single event that can even crash Bitcoin and by extention the Altcoins.

Adoption has become to big, Bitcoin is slowly going mainstream, Alts will follow.

This is only the beginning actually. We are still so far away from Bitcoin's true value. I see Bitcoin at 100k first quarter of 2018

It may be a bubble, but it is still far from bursting. I know that bitcoin has been a lot on the news lately, but it is still something new to the normies, especially boomers money whales. When these fortunes start to pour into crypto, we'll enter the true danger zone. But there is still a lot of money coming into crypto, and not so much leaving, so things will remain stable for the foreseeable future.

It's the start of the first global currencies/economies

expect trillions, this will surpass the dot com bubble and hold a lot of value

its not a bubble. a 'bubble' can only be defined to something that has an intrinsic value. cryptocurrencies dont have that.
sure you can try to estimate a value in what it can do, buy coffee, food, weed, resouces - not much - but that misses out entirely on what it will be able to do in the future, which is where the actual value lies. it doesn't fit into the definition of a bubble in a traditional sense.

why would someone with already a lot of money risk it of it in a highly volatile asset that literally has no intrinsic value?

Guys just remember, you don't know you are in a bubble until it POPS

Name one thing more lucrative than crypto

Because humans are greedy. It may pop, but a lot of money is still pouring in, and will continue to do so for at least a few years.

nothing. and that's the point, rising too high too fast

Let's assume Bitcoin bubble pops. What happens to tokenized dlt networks? I don't see this discussed here at all. Other thing rarely mentioned is the energy consumption of btc. There was this article on biz yesterday where some professor stated the world will run out of computing power of before Bitcoin could keep up with this years exponential growth. All this plus it's completely useless as well