Should I be selling all my Litecoin for bitcoin right now? Or is Litecoin going to be 4k?

Should I be selling all my Litecoin for bitcoin right now? Or is Litecoin going to be 4k?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/R313
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lemme go grab my magic ball, user, I'll tell you everything

Sell when you’re happy with your gainz

Depends what you bought at, but I'd HODL till xmas at a minimum. Too many new people getting in/pending transactions right now for a significant adjustment (lower than $200).
If your risk tolerance is low, sell 1/2 your stack when it hits what you're comfortable with, like $450.

You will only regret selling now. The normie money is flowing like a fucking broken dam. Sell when it stagnates for a few days if that ever happens again.

where is the fucking ball i need an answer

No, $500 EOD, $1000 EOY
Check this 8

I, the old one, have seen what the future holds. Sell at 1k user. Screencap this and send me a tip after you're done buying your lambo paypal.me/R313

CONFIRMED

I, the old one, concur. Check these dubs, op

I meant these ones

And you get them. Fuck you user, I needed that tip. Check my 6

Why is bittrex lagging behind!

>made 500k crypto money
>never paid taxes
>can't cash out or I'll be jailed
>find op
>jew nose starts tingling
>ask for a tip
>can't even get

Why must God cuck me out this hard

Trips get, I'm the one who's right in this thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Charlie Lee here,

try $550 EOD

$2,200 EOY

Check my 4992331

Ltc will 1k user, trips don't lie

i've spend around 86 eurobucks for about 1.36 LTC, i'm gonna hold this at least until it surpasses ETH.

Truth is, you should have sold your litecoin a long time ago. Litecoin was always going to play second fiddle to BTC.

However, some people are predicting that now that BTC can be shorted since futures trading has begun, that BTC will fall significantly within the next few months (people with large stakes are going to dump BTC and short it at the same time). If that happens, then you could profit from waiting for BTC to decline. It's also possible that demand will continue to push BTC up to 20K and beyond. I don't fucking know.

have fun in jail cuck

LITECOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

ONE MILLION ETH PAJEET FUDDERS DESCEND UPON ON US.

BITCOIN STARTED IT ALL.

BUT THIS IS A NEW AGE. AN AGE OF FREEDOM.
AND ALL WILL KNOW THAT $300 LITECOIN GAVE ITS LAST BREATH TO DEFEND IT

NO RETREAT. NO SURRENDER. THIS IS WHERE WE HOLD THEM. THIS IS WHERE WE FIGHT. THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE.

PAJEETS. COME AND GET IT

BTC BTFO

I'll find a way.

If its doing this YOU DON'T TOUCH FUCKING ANYTHING.

sell some high and buy back when u can man. its not that hard.

lol my portfolio is literally 13 litecoins and 20 cents worth of hobonickles with a couple doge.

My keks are magnified by my lack of sleep

NO SLEEP TONIGHT I'M AFRAID

West Coast waking up, will the dumpening ensue?

DOGE is good, I'm holding some too.

FPBP

You can't force it, I bet you buy high sell low