Lite coin to 2k by EOY

120,000 people on Facebook talking about it now. This number was 30,000 yesterday

More like 5 mln...

god

i hope some massive litecoin whale dumps his entire stash on those fucking normiefags

this was MY thing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS NOT FAIR, YOU CANT GIRLFRIENDS AND CRYPTO AT THE SAME TIME, ITS NOT NATURAL

OUT OUTOUTOUTOUT

>inexpensive alternative to bitcoin
This makes me angry

I love it and everything, but is any of this founded?
Sure,there are a lot of advantages to litecoin, but is it that the people suddenly realize this en mass, or is this bubble behavior simple because it is listed on coinbase and coinbase has a nice and simple interface?

Because it's listed on coinbase.

Amazing everyone quoting that it should trade at 25% of BTC. Dear Lord I hope! And soon!

Meme this into reality and pray! LTC is meant to trade at 25% of BTC!

If you're hodling then enjoy the moon

I SOLD 600 FUCKING LITECOINS IN AUGUST FOR 40 BUCKS A PIECE

JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW THESE STUPID NORMIES ARE GETTING RICH OFF IT

In what way exactly are they wrong?

it's like saying that buying stuff with dollars is more fun because its an inexpensive version of the euro

>there are a lot of advantages to litecoin
there are 0 advantages to litecoin. It excels in nothing and fulfills no niche like others do. It has been, and always will be a cheap bitcoin copy. The only reason it is worth more than 10 is because the normies are extremely stupid

t. litecoin holder

bittrex down ?

Way smaller fee and way quicker transaction? Imminent mass adoption?

Bruh... LTC > BTC

you can't buy alts with LTC

exchanges need more pairs

Other Altcoins > LTC

Other alt-coins (-$) < Normiebase Altcoins ($$$)

And ethereum is even faster and cheaper and more used, so what? So are probably dogecoin, digibyte and several other shitcoins.

being cheap and fast is not enough anymore, and eventually bitcoin will solve these issues anyway

>cheap alternative

THEY'RE DIVISIBLE YOU FUCKING MORON.

because it's a retardation level in the same class as those people that come here to ask "what coin to buy under 1$".

I can make a coin with a supply of 1241 quadrillion and it will be under 1$ forever. The price doesn't mean anything.

On Cryptopia you can. Low volume generally though.

But you can sure as fuck expect most exchanges to open up LTC trading pairs after this ridiculous week.

but this is true!

No it won't stop pretending bitcoin won't crash within the next 6 months.

Showing her how it's done.

But the market cap does. Litecoin has a much lower market cap than BTC. The normies are arriving at the correct conclusion, regardless of our autism about the metric they are using

Thats it, I removed my sell order. I am just riding this out.

I don't know why I have such a hard principal not buying into the hype. It's obvious free money to take from these normies, but I just can't do it for the earlier reason. I could have bought at 130usd I just won't.