The amount of limp wrists despite 3x growth in a week

The amount of limp wrists despite 3x growth in a week.

The fucking state of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain why the huge supply isn't going to keep it low forever

And explain why this isn't pajeetcoin

We're not doing your homework. Read the whitepaper.

Fuck off, you want to shill here but as soon as someone asks to explain something you go angry-pajeet style. SHILL

1. Market cap. 30m MC to 120m MC saw a corresponding 4x in price. Supply isn’t affecting the price at this moment, but it might once the MC reaches 2B+, which by then the token burning mechanism will effectively be working.

2. DYOR and stop being a streetshitter. Literally every characteristic of REQ is the polar opposite of the shitcoins you’re used to losing money on?

Don’t do this to me Veeky Forums

I think this is the dip.

Dude this has been explained many times. REQ tokens will be used to pay fees in the request network, and those fees will be permanently burned. The partnership with Kyber will be helpful with this step. Team will be moving to Singapore in the next months. blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-november-24th-2017-tech-ecosystem-request-core-kyber-network-b760637eba9b

As for explanation, have this copy-paste

First of all REQ is way more than "paypal", it is a whole payment network and you will see with the release of colossus, how many different API's will be developed.

You are clearly misinterpreting the REQ project. Online payments is just one single use case for REQ. And just a counter question, why is paypal so popular? If you can answer this question, then why should a competitor...
1) who has a friction of the fees, thanks to the blockchain
2) will be faster in the transaction, because there wont be any barriers, thanks to blockchain
3) and without the whole hustle with the scam - freezing money - shitty paypal service for the vendors?
... not be popular as well?

And all we discussed now is online payments. What about: audit? escrow services? tax modules? crowdfunding plattform? automatic legal services?

This will be a fucking payment network and not just a better paypal copy.

>buy in at $0.15
>sell at $0.19
>buy LTC at $220
>sell LTC at $600
>buy back 3x as much REQ as it inevitably falls below $0.14
Bagholders who can't admit that they're too scared to make decisions can fuck off.

No. Fuck you. If you want people to buy your shitcoin fucking explain why they should.

Promises to burn never really work out

Explain why you wouldn't sell a coin that goes 3x in a week? Seems more than good enough profit to me.

You're making olympic gymnastics to ignore I did

That’s fine. It can reach $4 with no functioning burn mechanism and I’m fine with that.

REQ will let chads pay each other for beer if you don't see the normie value in that you're fucking retarded short BTC short LTC long REQ

I don't shill shit, if you wanna make money you do your own homework. I could give a fuck less if you throw your spare $300 at something.

He’s a FUDdy Duddy, he doesn’t want to acknowledge actual facts

I’m holding a few k req, one of the few shitcoins with a good idea. I’m gonna hold it, but I’m also a retard.

REQ under 1000 sats

got a K, would REQ be a viable investment? If so, where do you think it's going to peak?

Peak at 2$ next year.

Personally, if I wasn't all in already I'd be making the most of this dip.

I don't think $3 is unreasonable by mid-2018

I've got huge REQ bags but the DYOR meme is probably one of the things I hate the most from the influx of newfags.

Why the fuck join a financial board, and post on a thread about your investment if you're not even going to fucking try to talk about it?

Welcome to normie Veeky Forums nigger.

It still all comes down to market cap

They will be back and then you will be lucky to get in under 1200stats

sometimes it doesn't work tho.

people must really hate money