Serious question, does stellar lumens do pretty much what REQ does? Or I don't know how to read

serious question, does stellar lumens do pretty much what REQ does? Or I don't know how to read

REQ is a shitcoin and stellar not.

seller is a shitcoin and REQ is not

Wtf not at all

I’m hodling both

I'm about to drop 40K USD and go all in a coin and it's between REQ, TRX, LINK or XLM (lumens), dubs chooses

If you think REQ is a shitcoin after reading the whitepaper, you should kys.

But Stellar is also good.

Stellar is a pajeet coin. Do not buy sir.

Completely different objectives.

Not sure what you read, but for sure wasn't the white paper.

REQ

REQ

REQ

Link

No, you fucking idiot.

Hold both until 2018 and see yourself gain serious money.

Lmao

Stellar is a public infrastructure to transfer and issue digital assets. There's also some additional funtionality to program on top of it for basic financial operations and KYC verification linked to accounts.
The primary use is for institutions to issue digitized stocks, cash, bonds etcetc. People must then trust the issuer that their assets are redeemable in the real world. It's built to make this very streamlined and fast.
An interesting aspect is that XLM is the only asset on the network that dosen't require you to make a trust-link to another account. So if the network is succesful in it's goal to become the "internet of asset transfer" XLM is very likely to become recognized as an alternative to government issued cash.

I don't know anything about REQ other than the Ycombinator connection and that it's some kind of payments platform on top of Etherum

He better not do it

Ride the wave and got ltc. Normies will push it to 500 usd

> I don't know how to read
Clearly!

if you buy link you are retarded. GO req, $1 by EOY

XLM