1 week into investing Crypto and I'm a fucking addict

1 week into investing Crypto and I'm a fucking addict.

you're telling me bro

im high at work just maniacally checking all my websites

welcome to the club

Same OP.

Considering I used to have a gambling problem getting into Crypto may have been an unwise choice.

I actually wish I had a 4K monitor for the first time now.

>He hasn't started waking up in the middle of the night with nose bleeds and checking his portfolio app yet

Just wait for the crash....the itch.

You can check in but you can never leave. Oh and have fun trying to cashbook LOL

Wait till your first big loss, geniuses.

Kek same. Okay, bought first btc 2016 summer, waited till last summer, bought eth at ATH ofc, forgot it at the summer and last 2 months have been just checking prices and trading. Though Im fucking bad to guess when it will dump but still im winning 5k luckily.

That's how my journey started.

>he's still going to sleep at night, instead of POWER napping for a few seconds every once in a while, like a REAL FUCKING ANIMAL
pfft

This has actually made me some money on the BCH pump

>wake up in the middle of the night with the feeling that something is strange
>open blockfolio
>HOLY SHIT BCH AT 2.5K
>I didn't even hold any but started my pc as it began falling
>bought the dip at 1.4k and sold after 3 minutes at 1.9k

And you haven’t experienced the funniest part yet, that one where you lose all your money.

Soon.

Are you from future?

>nocoiner

I unironically have my alarm wake my up every hour just in case anything big happened and my orders popped off.

You're going to lose everything you stupid fucking newfag and I'm going to enjoy every single pink wojak you post on this board until you an hero. Fuck you.

maybe you should go all in link, and sleep in peace

1 year into investing and I still don't understand what's the difference between Ethereum and Paypal.

I feel bad for you, like someone that just got into roulette and won a bunch. Now you're in it forever and will probably lose more than if you just lost to begin with. Dopamine is a bitch

>bought eth in february
>didn't even bother to learn what made it different from btc until last month

the import thing is, you made some money without working.

I want to make money though?

Same m8

i hear you,holy shit just imagine the cold turkey we are going to have to go trough.it will be amazing:)