Creepy Character Art Thread

Hey Veeky Forums, didn't see this in the catalogue, so let's share some creepy character art! Especially since Halloween is right around the corner, and we probably need some spooky dudes for our campaigns and such.

Dumping.

1/10

Other urls found in this thread:

lasahido.deviantart.com/art/Grip-of-Desolation-561454284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

Something about this image is really hot.

6/10

Nice. Glad you like it. It's actually a PC art for one of my groups.

7/10

8/10

9/10

Oops, accidentally kept the file name as the NPC I based it on.

Nevertheless, 10/10!

Anyone have masquerade stuff?

This is the closest thing I have to creepy

I have a few!

As in, Vampire: the ____ ?

If this is for Vampire, the Masquerade, or simply just a masquerade, here is a vampire in masquerade garb.

Yessss more like this, the party is going to hunt cultists at a ball but they only know code names.

Have some nobility mixed in, too! Go crazy, have a lot of them wear unique clothing and stuff!

Yeah, they are actually trying to keep a noble alive, there will be three possible ball-goers that match his mask neither the cultists nor the party will know who is who.

Last one from me atm

bumpity

Needs more creepy robots.

Does anyone else think this design for Jack the Ripper looks absolutely magnificent, or is it just me?

>Creepy Character Art Thread

contribootan.

I'm done.

hot damn
who would run from this fine piece of boogie man?!?

Go back to your one eyed Baba Yaga you fucking russian ghost

Love me a good character art thread.

So actually somewhat related to this thread.

I'm looking for some modern humanoid monster art. Something halfway magical looking, that if someone told you was some kind of fey or outsider you'd believe it. Wearing clothes if possible.

For a second, I thought that was Nevada-chan.

God, haven't thought about that in a while.

Can I consider it creepy even though I want to fuck it?

Ooh, may end up using this for CoC as a Mad Gasser of Mattoon type character.

People shit on Theros, but holy shit, I love most of its designs

This but the snake-belt is alive.

I've been looking for art of a scrawney looking person, with a bucket over their head that has 2 holes for eyes.
I think the name of it was the fisher king, or kingfish, but that could be completely off.

I can handle a lot of shit, but Ludwig the Accursed from Bloodborne always made me have to walk away from my TV for a minute.

lasahido.deviantart.com/art/Grip-of-Desolation-561454284 I like posting sources.
Also I have been looking for an image of an evil looking lord with a yellow background possibly a lord wearing armor. I lost him and need him for a character art

bump

More incoming

Ending with dapper spook

page 10

Tfw Europe is so broken it sell it's soul in order to become a powerful lich and avoid a bigger economic crisis.

bumping for hellowien

>dat filename

My sides are no more.