WHY is it so hard to make money with cryptos?

WHY is it so hard to make money with cryptos?

Am I just stupid?

2 weeks ago I invested 600$ into cryptos and now my portfolio is worth 606$

I bought a lot of IOTA at around 4$, some LINK (I know stupid) and other shitcoins.

My most recent mistake was buying REQ.

Why can't I just buy BTC, ETH and LTC like normies do?

Why do I want to be cool and edgy and buy shitcoins?

Help me Veeky Forums, give me some solid advice.

I want to make money and buy a lambo just like you guys.

because you buy at ATH, dumbass
don't fomo, just hold your fiat until a good opportunity arises

hold the request for another week or so, testnet launch incoming fren

I really hope so

Think the idea is to put the majority of your money in one of the big three. Put like $100 into those shitcoins if you want.

worry not time to make it back
here's your guide

Search for D.VA signal notifier and its telegram channel. This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
[Profit table]
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% (12.01)
TIX +48% (12.02)
REP +35%(12.03)
OMG +10%(12.05)
IOTA +60%(12.06)
QTUM +55%(12.07)
BCH +30%(12.08)
Just come and judge by your own criteria.

Went from 1400 to 2200 in two weeks

You could of done your research and got into NEM at 0.16 like i said... nobody listened HAHAHAHA

Ripple also going to get a massive spike. But you won't listen.

Dude you bought crypto and are complaining you didn't double your money after literally two weeks holy shit, dat entitlement

fuck off pajeet

I'm not complaining that I didn't double I literally made 6$ that's why I'm complaining

patients you need my child

I used to be the same as you user
>Buy the dips not the ATHs
> Hold ~70% top 10 market cap coins for hodl and ~30% shitcoins for day trading
>Try not to panic sell

You'll be fine my dude

thanks for advice, appreciate it.

Dont buy shitcoins. BTC, ETH, LTC. Wait for dips. Buy those three. Don't sell when it drops. Put the rest in something like Monero

>I've been investing for 2 weeks, why am I not a millionaire yet?

>he probably also lost BTC value
HAHAHAHAHHA

Went from $2200 to $4600 in 12 days all because of IOTA

it's ok friend, we all lose sometimes.

>my most recent mistake was REQ
hodl and it won’t be a mistake anymore

50% BTC, 20% ETH, 20% LTC, 5% yourbestshitcoin 5% othershitcoins. Stick to this, period.

With time, your shitcoins will be just as attractive to normies as they are to you. Just hold them.

its a scam you dumb nigger

Lmao I rode that wave too from 1.20 to 4.30

You sold at 4.30? It's higher now but I'm thinking about getting selling about 70% of my IOTA when it reaches $5 again.

aren't there news coming?

Have more patience user. I put $300 in september and it kept like one month going $280-320.

Did some small moves and now I'm close to 1k. Just hodl solid shit. REQ is looking good for 2018, but you should have bought the dip.

>finding ways to get my money onto exchanges is a pain in the ass

coinbase ID confirmation is broken and im not sure of any other exchanges i can use a credit card on

>2 weeks

>he actually bought link despite seeing all the constant agony posts about it
why? what made you think that was a good idea?

I'm complete shit and I have no idea what resistance or sell walls are and I believe I can make gains, at least day trading.

The hard part is predicting and research. Looking at previous curves and making small trades is piss easy (but it won't get you much, unless you have great volume)

coinbase always rejects my card. I've had to send through SEPA with Kraken, but it sucks.

Any alternatives?

600 is a low sum to get quick returns with.
I started 700 last thursday, lost a 100 by playing around and fucking up, now im at 900.
The buildup on profit is slow. Until you get around 10k to invest.
Be wise, not greedy, diversify, buy and sell satoshis for profit, not usd. Flipping coins is the best alternative rn.
Once I get To 10k, I will actually invest in long term hodl, until then - bothering with them is time-money wise not gonna help.

Newcoiner question: do I have to pay btc transfer fees if I buy a coin on an exchange?

When you want to cash out, you exchange into another coin that is accepted by your cashout place (LTC), to transfer. Saved time in processing, saved fees. If you go between exchanges -dogecoin

ahh fuck I've never been in alt season, I have no idea when to buy alts how do I know when btc is about to crash the market?

im canadian so ive used coinsquare but they dont accept credit, my bank doesnt do interac online and their etransfers take 3 days- a week

site would be perfect if they took credit cards

you still holding anything youre literally me. literally a million dollars worth of coins have gone thru my hands

I got in with 233 2 days ago when litecoin was at 120 and I'm at whatever 2.4 litecoins are worth I haven't checked today.

>so hard to make money with cryptos
80% of my trades have been horrible mistakes and I'm still up almost 3x since june. Just hang in there.

I doubled my money after 2 weeks by buying some ETH and LTC
OP is just retarded

You fucking idiot I'm new and know biz\ scams you retard fucks. Stay with the top 50 coins and you'll make it I put in 170% and made 1,000$ from Dec 1 you will always be poor but I wish you the best my friend

Man at least you're not a leaf. I couldn't cash out if I wanted to.

I am used to liquidating just before 2-10x moons for gambling on the altest of coins - my advice never let yourself take more than 40-50% out of anything. Tops

Correction I put in 170$ not 170% made almost a 1,000$ lul sense Dec 1st maybe I was lucky but I made so much fucking money

I feel you OP. You made decent investments though.

REQ has collosus update soon, so hodl onto that.

IOTA has conferences soon so HODL onto that as well.

I'm still a newbie though and still hodling 600$ where I'll dump them.

Having average wage of 300$ makes you count every dollar as Yuropoor.

Any advices Veeky Forums ?

I'm thinking of ripple as it will moon when normies see it on coinbase.

a month ago i spent $4000 split between BTC, ETH, LTC
Haven't made a single trade.
Now I have $11,000

Get into bch now, make money today

From my research, good long-term alts seem to be:

>Monero
>Skycoin
>Ripple
>Bit Cash
>Request Network

I invested $750 in BTC/ETH/LTC a week ago, it's almost doubled now and am slowly funneling the profits into the altcoins, $30-$50 at a time. I'm just going to invest and hold these coins.

Fuck, I bought Dcorp the other day. Now its been on Veeky Forums I have to sell it.

That's pretty pathetic user. Do you even try or do you only take bad advice? For example, you could've moved some of those to LTC or bought LTC yesterday and you'd already double that money.

>mfw have invested $600 in
>portfolio is worth $1200 now
>I just bought shit Veeky Forums shilled with zero strategy

I invested 600 2 days ago into ETH, LTC, and ADA and I have $1100 value now. JFL Normies are making more money than you

you gambled right with biz then. If you can take that money and be smart with it with correct moves you can make more money.

Please stop listening to these shitty shills.

Around the same for me. Put in around 500$ in BTC and LTC combined and guess what, im over 300$ profit now. Introduced my friend to this as well and yes hes a normie with 500$ profit.

damn, lucky... invested $110 a week ago and didn't make anything since. didn't lose any either so i got that going for me