Don't fomo and panic sell, this is BC normies not whales. 500$ 24 hr from now

Don't fomo and panic sell, this is BC normies not whales. 500$ 24 hr from now.

thanks user

I've been stacking sense 50$ just bought at 370 and 350 dip. I'm not a whale but i got 50 ltc. Don't puss out.

Just been reading people say I sold at 180-230 damn I should have held. You'll be the one saying damn why I sell if you sell now.

Bought 1 @ $98 and nearly quadrupled already. Chances of big dip, then massive moon again??

I spent all my money and i have wait till next week for my paycheck

Pray for me bros

Prob not a major dip but yeah coins dip. I always stay tuned buying dips its what gets me off.

It will be 500 EOD.

I say that's about right 500$ by eod but def 24hr from now if it doesn't moon more than 500$ by 24 hr

Coinbase has frozen buys/sells of ETH and LTC
It’s my first venture into cryptos bc it’s the easiest. I access the internet mainly from a phone. Are there mobile based marketplaces i could use instead? Or is my Coinbase wallet like can i use it on GDAX?

Wait until BTC starts mooning again. LTC and ETH will get dumped faster than anything you've ever seen as all the weak handed normies fomo into the first green candle

It's stable around 370 it didn't seem like whales if you look at the books, its normies making gains buying more. Just stay tuned and hold. Pop a xan and watch the moon boys.

Praying for u cuzzin

>Don't fomo and panic sell

This advice sure worked well for NEO and BCH

Why are you fuckwits looking for short term gains, stop panic selling and buys and you will be rich in 5-10 years time. Small profits are pointless

Also.... what’s the word on NGRcoin
Anyone fool with that yet? I’m in to let my NGRs work for me

Nah I fuck with top 50 coins and hold. Anything else is luck and stupid.

Any thoughts on how all the normies buying on coinbase with bank transfers taking several days to process is going to factor in?

Credit cards are instant, after you buy 800 your limit goes up and you start with 300$ limit per week

$1200 by EOY according to leddit mod

I'm gonna be so filthy rich in 2 weeks

That’s why i bought LTC bc Coinbase was like a #1 app in the AppStore and i knew all the old boomerfags and normies would see that and get exposed to LTC bein the cheap/#3 spot, and i think i bought in just before the rocket took off bc now it’s right at 4x what i bought in at, just over a week ago.

>stop panic selling and buys and you will be rich in 5-10 years time.

That's a really stupid mentality to have in crypto. I wouldn't even trust BTC to last another 10 years straight, let alone anything else

Same (:

So basically expect a lul in 1 week and a major pump in 2?

Nah I believe in crypto, fuck that unless the USA turns dictatorship and solar flares

Heard.
Man, i really wanna maximize this. It seems to be going too good to even sell half or a quarter but. Aw fuck it. I’ll hold my 1 LTC. I guess I’ll buy .25 and .5 here and there on dips. See you boys in the stratosphere if not the moon. Safe pumps ‘n’ dumps, anons

I believe in crypto, I don't believe in specific coins long-term. We're way too early days in the space

Back to sub $100 in 48h

Would be great, it’ll go back up. Kinda need a sub 100 dip rn