I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO.I SHOULD NOT FOMO...

I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO.I SHOULD NOT FOMO. I SHOULD NOT FOMO.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELP

Hi user, don't mind me

Just broke $600

normies going to get justed so hard. welcome to cryptoworld bitches.

same here ffs

I broke. Bought ETH AND LTC

I WENT ALL IN ON ARK WHEN ETH WAS AT 480

PLEASE HELP ME MOMMY I DONT WANT TO FALL BEHIND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

BYE BYE OMG HAHAHHAH BYE BYEEE REQ.

I'm not ok

hey, lucky you, ark seems to be pumping.

I was about to drop my bags but I saw this fucker pumping like a dick.

Right now, sell all your shit for LTC and ETH but keep REQ and ARK, both have moon potential with the mobile wallet and the colosseum

Honestly its fairly easy to have a logical reason to fomo right now. Coinbase is the high adoption and it offers 3 coins. One of them the train left the station, leaving two fairly low cost coins that are going to cause a FOMO normie spiral. They are also both better than BTC and deserve to be worth more than BTC.

I never understood this kind of retarded posting. Today I understand. And I see now that personal issues are the fuel for it, not crypto losses.

son, the justing will never end.

leave the ark.

I'm already all in on ARK and REQ as well as a little bit of SUB. I'm still in the green USD wise but I'm falling behind in ETH and in sats

oops meant for

NO NO NO NO NOOO DON'T BUY DON'T BUY DON'T BUY HAVE PATIENCE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GAAAHHHH FUCK, I was so fucking comfy with REQ and ARK also, and really considering in buying LTC. Hold on peeps, the dip will come soon enough, but it will never be as cheap as before.

Do you think normies will tap in to monero?

Can you resist user?

Patience is gone, fucking finally gone. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE FOMO IS TOO STRONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T HOLD BACK ANYMORE OH GOOOOOOOOOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I literally couldnt handle fomo and bought LTC at 266$. Not too bad of a decision

AHHH MY HANDSSS SEND HAAALPP

user...? Where are you???

In a very very bad place.

fuck normiebase

>sold my ltc at 134
>waiting for the dip
inside i'm screaming.

user CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THERE??

Well i sold ETH @300 few weeks ago.

Imagine how i feel

How are you losing in this bull run fag

It's an awful feeling. I'm just waiting for a dip I guess. Problem is this shit doesn't really dip that much once it has this much on boarding. Maybe get down 20-30% max.

Same, LTC at 230. I cant believe I slept on that coin, if I’d been watching it I would have bought it right at breakout.

I did the same thing with IOTA at 1.9 and it worked out fine. I’m starting to realize that A) even if it feels like you missed a moon, biz is more aware of crypto than the general populace so you’re still kinda early even if you’re a little late, B) we’re in a ridiculous unsustainable megabull where buying is almost never wrong, so don’t let it go to your head and think you’re a genius. FOMO’ing and buying ATHs is a terrible move and should be punished. The fact that it’s being rewarded means we are living in some crazy, abnormal times.

lmao sold at 430 at a local minima
FML im already out of 50k

It will never dip. ETH floor i would guess is 500 now, which is killing me. There is basically too many people involved now. Normies raised the floors and there are no ceilings

This. even if it crashes. It will max go down to 500.

Ethereum has proven us how stable it can be.
its literally a beginner safe holding

buy high sell low bro