CNBC's Fast Money - The original #Bitcoin Jesus who bought $BTC at $1 in 2011 says where he thinks it's going next

CNBC's Fast Money - The original #Bitcoin Jesus who bought $BTC at $1 in 2011 says where he thinks it's going next

Roger Ver is the man, he made btc what it is today. Only now he says BitCoin Cash is its new replacement and he's doing what he can to promote it.

Including a new Bitcoin cash Visa card and listing on CoinBase in next few weeks, get in now before the mad rush

youtu.be/nS1eu8TZJW4

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-jesus-may-have-delivered-a-hefty-blow-to-bitcoins-mojo-2017-12-11?siteid=rss&rss=1
twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940582008354373632
youtu.be/ycdSrwlDQuA
cointelegraph.com/news/controversial-figure-craig-wright-says-2018-will-be-bchs-year
twitter.com/MorgFreeman2000/status/940391369608228864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when jihan and ver fuck you do you like to suck his dick or do you like him pounding your ass?

This guy is a fucking joke and people praising him are the biggest beta ass faggots that I have seen in my life.

Youre probably just a sockpuppet that he hired to promote his trash or a guy that is still carrying the bags from the last pump.

>Roger Ver is the man, he made btc what it is today.

There are people who actually believe this?

>cnbc are the biggest faggots
maybe, but normies are gonna eat this shit up

You have been tipped 0.00000001 btc by Blockstream™ for this post

He also owns and runs the biggest website Bitcoin.com dont listen to the jealous faggots who cry foul play they are the biggest losers

>be roger ver
>have stash of explosives in apartment
>get arrested and go to prison
>get rich while in prison because i forgot about some coins i mined on my crusty thinkpad back when i was a NEET
>tell everyone i invested at $1
>use this as leverage to shill BCH and make even more
this guy has it figured out
why is he such a badass

"Once BCH surpasses Bitcoin Core in terms of market cap & price & people using it around the world, people are just going to call it Bitcoin. And not too much longer after that they’re just going to call it Cash because it is going to be the Cash of the entire world"

He's the ultimate normie. He will be listened to by the crowds.

His word is law. BCH will moon.

"Gold's usefulness as a store of value comes as a secondary effect from its other uses.
If it didn't have those secondary uses it would never have become a medium of exchange or a store of value."

Andreas Antonopolous is the real Bitcoin Jesus. I hope he will get the respect he deserves by the media. That man truly loves the technology and cares about our future.

Y-You know they were fireworks right bud?

Roger Ver, a prominent bitcoin investor, on Monday said investors piling in to the No.1 virtual currency may be missing out on investing in a better crypto-asset — bitcoin cash.

marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-jesus-may-have-delivered-a-hefty-blow-to-bitcoins-mojo-2017-12-11?siteid=rss&rss=1

>Cash is its new replacement and he's doing what he can to promote it.
so many in other words the jews already got to him. bought and paid for

“Today, bitcoin if you want to send money to somebody it cost tens or even hundreds of dollars per transaction,” he said. “I am really, really concerned about the future of bitcoin,” Ver told CNBC.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL BTC

Wow Ver really is a huge faggot

When you can’t win an argument with reason and evidence you must resort to censorship and personal attacks. This is why /r/Bitcoin is completely censored by @Blockstream supporters.

twitter.com/rogerkver/status/940582008354373632

>just use our second layer goyim, bitcoin is merely a settlement layer anyway

>he's talking to us from the beach because he can

You mean because he was fucking exiled from the US

Friendly reminder:

BTC and BCH are both shit, but it doesn't cost you fucking hundreds of dollars for a transaction. He's trying to sell his slightly less shitty BTC to people because he invested heavily into it, not because he wants a genuinely good crypto to take us to the decentralized digital currency promised land

I'm still holding BCH from 0.23. Fucking smiling sucker got me good. Just kill me already.

Roger Ver warns against buying the top of currently overpriced BTC with little utility: “I think lots of people are excited and they have this fear of missing out. Just don’t be the last one holding the bag,”

you could have sold at .4 like two week ago, were you asleep?

Roger Ver is considered a revolutionary in this space. And for good reason.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

>Roger Ver is considered a revolutionary in this space.

He got lucky buying BTC early and has zero tech knowledge, how is that revolutionary?

Roger's right tho

What people do not seem to get...

Buy BCH at the start of a month when you are paid.

Pay using BCH as you can or switch to fiat when needed. Low fees make this viable.

You capture all the benifits of a hodl'r and grow the system. More... you use BCH rather than Fiat

You have been tipped 0.00000001BTC by Blockstream™ for this post.

>have to do an additional 300 pages of tax documents calculating miniscule changes in my cost basis throughout all these purchases
yeah no thanks. crypto sucks as a day to day transactionary currency in the first world. it's best use is as the most secure and user controlled store of value. the only time it's superior for day to day transactions is once your government has hyperinflation/banking crisis and you have no other choice.

Off Chain with Jimmy Song
dec 12th

Roger Ver will be my guest on Off Chain

We will be discussing Bitcoin Cash and Scaling.

youtu.be/ycdSrwlDQuA

Richard is a tool but if BCH is really getting listed on memebase I want in on the buxx.

They're gonna let you withdraw it that's about it. Don't expect buy/sell.

These bitcoin core slugs are the most negative people on the planet, dont let them influence your mind or you'll end up like them

Self-proclaimed Bitcoin Creator Craig Wright: 2018 Will Be BCH’s Year

cointelegraph.com/news/controversial-figure-craig-wright-says-2018-will-be-bchs-year

twitter.com/MorgFreeman2000/status/940391369608228864

such a qt

So the paid actor morgan freeman is now an authority on bitcoin...lol i think he needs to put the joint down and let the experts talk

Are you actually a third-worlder or mentally compromised?

if you and morgan want to invest in bitbean go ahead sounds like it would be right up your alley