designated: neat.

superpower by 2020
but no toilet seat.

Finns out!!!
Pulling out never felt so good.

ITS NOT A LARP FAGGOT

Wtf is happening? My coins are legit gone from my account and I’m hella nervous

Mt Gox

Lol no. It's an American company, not run by some chinks like Mt. Gox.

aSame here wtf i thought this was like the itunes of the crpytoworld and nothigns showing???? hiw dio i contact support??

i'm sorry for you loss

Is all your stuff verified? Im hoping it’s just that but it won’t let me verify anything the system is clogged.

Lol, made quite a lot of money, sent money from AND TO my bank account, sent litecoin to other sites. what is your problem?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Wtf this is real

Although you’re not affected it is still happening

im just fudding bro i hold everything in my cold storage

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY 9 BTC JUST DISAPPEARED

their shit was just frozen thats all

its operating again now

Prove it or stop fudding. There is about to be a mass influx of new accounts, after that, there is going to be a mass influx of funds to coinbase
(if you dont' believe this, try to register an account now).
LIterally the most retarded thing to do is stealing peoples change.
Coinbase is all about trust and an easy interface, to attract people. Only there fees are a bit high

>9BTC on normiebase
ok user

>Prove it or stop fudding
are you joking
im using GDAX right now and i see how the site is performing

here does this prove it
twitter.com/search?q=gdax pending&src=typd&lang=en

paid shiller

I had a buy order for 9k that just sat there even after the limit price was passed for 30 minutes. Now it "says" the order went through 30 minutes ago, but the coins are not showing. I think there is an outage of sometime that is causing everything to lag by a significant amount of time.

SON OF A BITCH

>Coinbase is all about trust
If you mean you can trust them to go down every time BTC dips faster than 5% every 15 minutes then year.

It's Can't Cash Out: The Site.

>tfw you bought at 218 yesterday

If you actually HOLD coins on coinbase, you deserve to be robbed. Coinbase is used exclusively for purchase and then transfer to the actual intended destination.

what the hell I just went to check my linkies on coinbase and they're fucking GONE??????

FUCK all my shit is gone

You lost a fake currency bruh, you never lost a dime in reality.

>exit scam
>a company that has like 150 employees and was in y-combinator and has money exchanging licenses in multiple states
low effort try a less regulated one

Shit Bait Mate. Rate 8/8. Go Masturbate.

This is not an exit scam.
THis is the feds freezing accounts left and right for the slightest irregularities.
How have people not been keeping up with the new?

Indian server down?

Explain?

Use coinbase to purchase, if you're holding transfer to a secure wallet that doesnt go offline 3 times a week, if you're trading transfer to an exchange.

This

This is going to be a serious problem in the future when we start to have selloffs...Site is attracting a lot of novice kooky-Loos or newbie investors and it’s going to be a shame when things start crashing

FUCK I CAN'T FIND ANY OF MY KITTIES ON COINBASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA